• El
    EloiseB11 Aug 15, 2018

Preciso de credits no imvu odiei esse jogo

• Ga
    Gaiatheunicorn Aug 14, 2018

I spent my time on a survey to get money but I never got it I am very frustrated ๐Ÿ™„ my username is Sierratheweirdo and my email address is [email protected] again I am very upset and I really want this problem to get fixed thank you for understanding
    Sincerely,
    Sierra

• La
    Lashawn23 Aug 03, 2018

Imvu is a total rip off. I accidentaly purchased 300, 000 credits which I really didn't need for a stupid avatar, and when asked for refund of $199.99 the imvu chat help center person said ' respond with within 24hours and see if your eligible for a refund' i'm like wtf that if my freaking money!!! give it back!!!

To everyone out there do not I repeat do not join this game!!! because you will be broke!!! and loose all your money!!! just join second life that game is way better.in the future lets all try and shutdown imvu for good, because this company is taking peoples money and not refunding it back.

IMVUApp Oct 29, 2018

@Lashawn23 Get the prepay cards speedy. Yes it and s a rip off. That's why the cards are better

santana alefose Jul 04, 2018

Hackeia o meu é luckygod

santana alefose Jul 04, 2018

vdd eles só querem dinheiro que se ferrem os outros

Mangle Fofis -_- Jun 09, 2018

Meu imvu só vem 4k eu quero 12k por favor ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Comments

thel Nov 30, 2015

@ 99ways2die
    this is border line insulting which is a violation of the tos on complaints board. I have been kind to everyone who has posted about this. i will be nice to you even though you are insulting and flaming me.

1. complaints board is a community site where you can complain about a company and get possible fixes to your issue.
    2. never said imvu is not a cash cow. IMVU is free if you dont want to pay for anything. there are items in the catalog that will cost $0.
    3. you can not get viruses from IMVU itself [otherwise why are they rated high by bbb?]. If you use non imvu access programs you run the risk of infection.
    4. they will say you dont have credits if the amount of credits a item costs exceeds the amount of promo credits plus credits combined.
    5. i am a IT specialist i know the ways of getting a virus and preventing them.
    6. I know about virus scanners, detection, and removal. i have 0 virus infections, they get removed before they reach me by my security system.
    7. i never claimed to be a imvu employee NOR affiliated with them to field complaints. I am just a simple community member who is sharing my expertise in how they can calmly fix the problem they have in a civilized way.
    8. i have been a member of IMVU since 2006 which is not a noob.

check your facts before posting and don't insult others who are trying to help fellow community members fix their problems. I am doing this on my own time when i could be doing other things but i choose to help my community by educating others about how in my experience of following the rules i have not run into issues like this and how they can if they choose to fix their issue. You don't like me being helpful then please do not insult me just walk away.

99ways2die Jan 22, 2017

@thel Ahh ok see you followed me around and copied this initial post back to me on all of my posts I see what you did there. Mean while the same thing stands I said before. You been all over this site busting everyones balls for explaining their situation because you are such a fan boy and don't talk to me about violating TOS. You are plenty guilty of that yourself all over the place. You aren't trying to help anyone. You are being a know it all ##### and treating people stupid because they might not have had a GREAT EXPERience on here.

So quit violating the TOS and leave people alone.

99ways2die Nov 29, 2015

See this complaint Thiel? You worthless POS!

" arobinson -1 Votes

I lie imvu but at the same time i hate it they are telling me that i have no money when i know i bought it and i can't send my friend a gift becuz they say i have no money i can't earn credits because they lie about it it slows my computer down big time and occasionally shuts it off"

That's what happens when a Trojan is sent to your computer. Unlike you I actually know a little some thing about Virus detection and removal. If your computer shuts off after uploading a file (And everyone I know has the same problem as me, there is no Candy Crush, it's not there) then a Trojan is installed on your computer, most likely a rootkit which are horrible viruses and hardest to remove and not only is information being stolen but you might find yourself in the market for a new hard drive.

You're a pompous know it all Thiel. Remember that next time you open your E-Mail. Done talking to your worthless [email protected]#

99ways2die Nov 29, 2015

Thiel go bust some one elses balls. First off yes it is a cash cow. Most the products on there are copyright and hold a patten and I walk to any clothing outlet in real life and see it on the shelves. You think one of your "Friends" actually designs DC shoes just for IMVU? No DC gets a cut off that and uses it for advertisement.

You say you can't get viruses? Funny but tell that to one of my 15 scanners I have strung out all over this computer including my rootkit scanners. That is if you know what a rootkit is becaus3e you want to make me out to be a newbie because you don't like my answers? The newbie here is you. or you're just defending IMVU for the nefarious that takes place and the broken promises IMVU hands it's users. You sir are a complete tool. You have this complaint board and all it is really for is to bad mouth people that have a valid complaint and then make excuses for why this site don't work.

How about this gets corrected, get you out of that seat and put some one in that wants to help people brecause YOU are a POS.

I even stated I don't hate the site. But it's operators such as yourself that make the site growing even more unpopular by the day. When I started there where over a million users on the counter every time I went in. Now it stays around 50, 000, 90, 000 on a good day. Maybe it's time the owners replace some of their useless staff.

Fact is all these "Solutions of yours, I already have done or all the sudden it works later on after an update to another new version which proves the fact it's not me, it's you. I can go on all day debunking your useless complaints to the users about how everyone else is to blame. Fact is you aren't here to take complaints, you're here to make excuses. THAT sir is the only fact that needs to be made on this board.

thel Aug 17, 2015

@Bugearl - IMVU can not return your account at all do to TOS violation. in the TOS it states "selling of your account is a violation of the terms of service". also states "access to another user's account is not permitted." you may not have accessed the account but you are selling a account. which is a violation. by breaching the tos as you did means you not innocent.

• Bu
    Bugearl Aug 15, 2015

my account has been disabled permently, , , , my friend wanted help to sell his account and i helped him.. i wrote msg to all my friends and send to them.. someone flaged me and turned me in... and imvu took my account... i really didnt know that they will disabled me for selling and i even didnt know that selling accounts on imvu is illegal.. if i knew it i would do it never... please help me get my account back because i am from pakistan and i really can afford to pay for other new account.. i cut more then 5 tickets to them and they never reply me fair.. i wasnt my mistake i was innocent and friends turned me in... my account is one year old with ap and vip and much more stuff.. i cant afford for new account and vip and ap please help me fast

thel Jul 20, 2015

Is it me or these complaints sound more like "user" error than company?
    @ Johno141 - there is a nifty button called decline or report. when you find someone rude and offensive like that use it. this is why i "practice" not accepting any chat requests from anyone but those i am friends with. i know how they talk and respond. so if they out of the blue don't act the way i know i can report their account stolen.

so i never meet these low lifes you speak of i have my account "stealthed" aka no one but friends can see me. this prevents them from waltzing into my room or interrupting me while im working on things.

johno141 Jul 05, 2015

This game... or so apparent "game" is apparently "social" and "social" I can put into quotes. IMVU just flat out ****, it's the equivalent of a virtual brothel, just because one person thinks they're ****ing high and mighty to another all because of money. Money and power is it's principle. I've played it for 3 days solid to only be abused by some strange looking neon ****ing virtual emo's because I'm not on their "level", even Jersey Shore would be embarrassed to look at the creatures from the depth of this "social game".

thel Apr 10, 2015

anyone else notice the OP points out in the complaint company details beta? if its beta it is not the same server some times. when you use a beta viewer it sometimes glitches and does not report it properly.

• In
    innocent234 Dec 12, 2014

me in real life

Comments

• In
    innocent234 Dec 12, 2014

this is me on imvu ;)

thel Jul 14, 2014

@crybaby I'm not sure if that is being sarcastic or not. If your not being sarcastic what you did was wrong. The language you claim you said was discriminatory and hurtful. Also you said it in GA which means you said the wrong language.

thel Mar 17, 2014

@ Asking Alexandria - actualy IMVU is free to use. if you want the add ons like vip, adult pass, more credits then yes there is a fee but its 1 time fee, [well the vip i think is anual i forget]. you can stop playing at anytime and not pay a thing, well my account i have not had to. the line you speak of can be said about any game in the world. imvu is just a chat system.

• As
    Asking Alexandria Mar 16, 2014

Why would one want to pay for a ridiculously overpriced GAME rather than spending their money on self-beneficiary items. It's just an online character. Know the line between real life and fantasy games. .-.

thel Feb 04, 2014

@ 99ways2die,

wow so much to correct here.
    1. log in
    a. did you type user name/password correctly?
    b. are you using a legal program?[no third party]?
    c.are you logging into the imvu webpage?
    d. did you try the webpage?
    if you answered yes to all of these then ether you typed your name and password wrong, you been hacked, or your trying to hack someone else.

2. "Also none of the credit games work at all, unless working is giving you a virus"
    a. this is just funny, there is no possible way for imvu to give you a virus. read their TOS, they check their stuff hourly for viruses. If you go to a 3rd party webpage, fake webpage, or a known infected page you get infected.

3. "I say this because my youtube player is crashing my whole chat all of the sudden, ... a download patch and still the same problems."
    a. simple answer, check your system specs vs imvu recommended specs. this is always important for any program. in fact i just logged in my non paid account and it works fine. i check my specs before any patch and im above what they want.

if this makes you mad*shrugs* then maby you should try another program.

4. "the creators who are often real cloths and furniture designers and to buy their products and that is it. "

a. news to me most of my friends are not cloths and furniture.

99ways2die Feb 01, 2014

I have it, I don't hate the site. I do however hate the moderators, if you are not a paid member they single you out and any report made on you they put it all on you. I see they cal and "Investigation" how much money you have on your account.Also none of the credit games work at all, unless working is giving you a virus, and I notice none of the question boards even let you on telling me they have there own people as questions then leave a reply and say YAY! everything worked thanks allot or it didn't work got another idea? THEN the other idea works. I say this because my youtube player is crashing my whole chat all of the sudden, I google it and get their forums. I log in but can't GET logged in, try everything said to try including a download patch and still the same problems. Everyone is right about the people too, I mean I swear depending on the crowd but it is a rude holier then thou group of people for the most part but that's like all sites out there pretty much, I been on allot of them. They don't want to help, they just want to post a bunch of answers and pretend their helping but like a cowboy they just want to fire a bunch of shots and hope they hit some thing, they don't want to have anything to do with the users though. The site it's self is great but the staff are stuck up loser's and they use a great concept as a cash cow. Their unhelpful, their forums are not forums at all and if you have a problem chances are any answers you can scavenge will most likely not do anything for you. I have been sending the crash report for over a week nothing, I updated the flash, nothing, uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing, deleted files they said to delete, nothing again.

I did everything I could find and the answer just came up to Nothing, you are screwed deal with it.

All it is, is a site to force you to get their cards to make them money and to see something you like from the creators who are often real cloths and furniture designers and to buy their products and that is it.

A cash COW

thel Dec 12, 2013

Zippy that is one of the first level headed comments I have seen here(opinion) yet. As for you block, sounds like you found a dcma hole that you didn't see and violated. The imvu staff is very supportive of customers (last I spoke to them a month ago).

• ZippyHornfrog Dec 12, 2013

Im a big cry Baby, I tried to cheat on IMVU, and I caused all kinds of trouble trolling rooms constantly. And being a big pain in the ### mostly. So I logged in and my acct has been disabled just because I was using the F word repeatedly and calling Muslims Terrorist in their rooms. Now I ask you is this any reason to Disable my acct?
    I think ill sue IMVU because Im an idiot that thinks I can do that, even though it was my fault.
    Ill just cry and ### on here until my 2 weeks are up and I can get my acct back.
    Have a rotten day whiners!

thel Oct 29, 2013

TINA GOINS, this is actualy much simpiler a answer then most of these silly complaints. the server [not imvu server] that connects to imvu from where you are route is damaged somewhere along the line to the server. yet it can get other sites. just wait a while and it will be fixed. this happend to me and i found out my server was in dc that i link to one of my sites. it went down so i had to wait for that server to be restored before my link to the site was reestablished.

• Vo
    Vouhs Oct 26, 2013

first off all IMVU can be dumb some times . i had got disabled for PayMent Fraud soo this keep saying, I apologize but in order for us to reactivate your account, you have to please settle these fees through PayPal by sending it to [email protected] Please reply to this ticket with the unique transaction ID once the payment has been completed. First of all Gelyn i dont have a damn credit card and plus a paypal . so what the ### i do like forreal . -_-

• Vo
    Vouhs Oct 26, 2013

first of all

• Mi
    MissLadyGarland Aug 11, 2013

My acc MissLadyGarland was hacked and im trying to get it bck

ImvuIsFun Nov 19, 2012

Imvu is not to blame for the experiences that I had. Its the people on there. They are so ###ing disrespectful and just straight up messy. I was with this guy on imvu for 5 months. Eeveryday we talked and got close he got my number I got his I know how he looks where he stays and he knows about me also. I found out yesturday that the ### was cheating on me with his real life girlfriend of course. I was so stupid but of course I got emotionally attached to a cartoon character omg silly me. But people dont take what they say seriously behind the screen. People have feelings and are very sensitive like me. I knew I should not have done it but I did and that really hurt me. But thats what you get when you fall in love online with someone you barely even know. I like imvu I like to shop on there and talk to certain people and dress up but just dont get close to people because it will make you not want to get on anymore. It doesnt give your computer a virus because first of all you should download the right version when you sign up duhh. But overall my experience has been bad but I just like to shop and talk to a few people. You have to find the right kind of people to hang around and talk to because all they do on there is role play, talk ###, post fake ### pictures of theirself from google or use their sister or brother or cousin friend picture its just that you cant believe anything anyone says online. I learned the hard way talking to a man that said he loved me for 5 ###ing months talking about he want to meet in real life and I was so serious but he wasnt. So just be careful what you say to people and just try not to tell all your personal business and just dont be disrespectful because its a game but the people some people behind the screen is very sensitive.

• Ac
    acdcfan43221 Nov 08, 2012

I actually enjoy this game. The reason I am complaining because I spent hundreds of dollars on them on my account (which is a guy), and they take the money from my bank account, but they do not give me what I ordered. Instead, I get a message saying "your order will be sent for a specialist to confirm your order. It will be 1-2 business days". If i do the same order on my female friends' accounts, no problem.

• Ti
    TINA GOINS Oct 13, 2012

we crashed in alababma area and it says imvu not responding or internet connection is not responding this has been going on for HOURS now there not even tring to fix it nothing but our internet pulls up EVERYTHING BUT IMVU SO I FEEL ITS IMVU NOT OR INTERNET I CAN GET ON FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE AND ANY OTHER INTERNET WEB PAGE BUT NOT IMVU SO ITS NOT MY INTERNET CONNECTION TAKE YOUR OWN BLAME AND STOP BLAMING THE INTERNET CONNECTION AND START FIXING PROBLEMS WHEN THEY ARE REPORTED IT IS SAYING ERROR 10060 FIX IT .IN BIRMINGHAM, CLANTON, MONTGOMERY ALABAMA AREA

thel Aug 01, 2012

Persephone21. AYE MEN. i stoped watching my emails for how silly these complaints are. they are so funny i almost fall out of my chair reading them. oh you got a virus from imvu? did you CLICK A VIRUS PAGE?

• Pe
    persephone21 Aug 01, 2012

Wow, no wonder a lot of people don't hack it on IMVU, they can't spell. If we can't understand what your trying to say, then yes, we will stick our noses up, out of frustration. And spells?? Seriously, you are feeding into unnecessary fear of those who practice witchcraft. So, as a witch let me explain something to you about many of our beliefs. NO ONE CAN PLACE A SPELL OR CURSE ON YOU WITHOUT YOUR EXPRESS PERMISSION NOR CAN ONE BE PLACED THAT WOULD INFRINGE UPON YOURS OR ANYONE ELSE'S FREE WILL! Now if you will kindly quit spreading the Christian lies based from a book written by men who claim divine influence just like every other author of religious text of every single religion in the world. Plus, the authors didn't even live at the same time, they kept adding to it through a span of centuries, often creating quite a bit of confusion and contradiction. As for IMVU, if you don't like it, simply don't play it. I have had no problem with viruses, so sounds like you are clicking random links which is a big no no. If someone in a room posts a link or emails a link and you don't know that person, don't click it. Its common sense.

thel Jun 07, 2012

ElsaSalsa, the things you speak of can be scientificaly explained. so far from what i know power of curses and spells only work if you belive in them.
    paranormal activity? well check your house. do you have a high emf field in the area of 1.0+? did you recently renovate a home that someone died in the past in?
    as for trojans imvu has stated in the tos it does not have trojens or viruses and you by accepting tos dont hold them responsible for 3rd party stuff.

• El
    ElsaSalsa Jun 02, 2012

Imvu is filled with evil users who even put spells on other people. This is real folks, evil is real and even online people will try to mess with your life, it may seen these are just funny avatars standing there and talking in bubbles, but their energy and intentions can still be directed through your computer to harm you. Check this out, I am a christian and I go to an imvu online church to find other Christians there, at first it looked pretty decent with a real pastor, preaching, reading the bible and everything, and making actual friends there, then the pastor never came back again some shady people started to show up and mess with everybody. There are a lot of satanists, pagans and all sort of cult following people whom are not confused teenagers trying to shock people, but fully grown up 30' s and 40's somethings that hate you and hate god too. At first I thought nothing bad, but then I started to experience paranormal stuff at home and horrible nightmares and even someone from this church told me that she had put something on me while i was in this particular chatroom. Now, I don't believe in the power of spells or witchcraft, but that person didn't have good intentions at all, and we never even fight or anything, we were nice to each other the whole time but I also did felt that she was deep into demonic stuff judging by all the crazy things she listed on her homepage. I am truly putting my walls up online and decided to delete my account forever.

Imvu overall is very unregulated, it doesn't give you the credits it promises, it gives you trojans and malaware if you do the offers and the clothing is pretty slutty to me. I always had a hard time finding decent clothing because everything seems designed for a prostitute, because essentially imvu feels like a sex chat, so it's no wonder that is all you get for clothing. I don't recommend imvu for sane people looking for real friends.

• Wr
    WrathsKasmira Jun 01, 2012

My current avatar (WrathsKasmira) has been on IMVU since 01/07/2010 and I had my first one (i forgot the name) since like back in [protected] somewhere in that time frame. I have Access Pass and have been an on and off customer of VIP status. I have spent a few hundred dollars here and there on IMVU credits during my stay. Although, reading all of the complaints, I am humored. For one, IMVU is not really a "game". It is a chat 3D chat client experience. There will always be childish, whiny, perverted, and ignorant people on ANY chat client, not just IMVU... I've checked out A LOT of chat clients, including Voodoo Chat, Yahoo Chat, MSN, AIM, Second Life, Red Light District, Ooovoo and much more. There are unfortunately people like that everywhere. It is not a requirement for you to invest in IMVU, you can simply chat for free without all of the extras. As far as the complaints go about people's accounts disappearing, I have not had any issues with that so I cannot comment on other people's problems with losing avatars and merchandise. I have left IMVU for months on end for personal reasons going on in my real life, came back and logged back in with no problems. I don't have viruses from the client though the only "issue" it may cause is the lags and errors, but I am using it currently on a low-grade laptop. It works perfectly fine on my desktop. I do have an issue with a few products that I purchased a while back that apparently do not work anymore and I cannot use, and feel I should receive my credit back for those items, but its whatever. Learn to read the TOS of a product and or service before you sign up. Allow me to slip a few excerpts that I see in BIG BOLD PRINT in the TOS:

IMVU, FOR ITSELF AND ITS LICENSORS, MAKES NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, THE PRODUCTS, ANY MATERIALS, SUBMISSIONS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT, RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS, THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND THE SUBMISSIONS OF OTHER USERS OF THIS SITE. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE, MATERIALS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SUBMISSIONS, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS, " "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. IMVU DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST VIRUSES, SPYWARE OR MALWARE THAT MAY BE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER.

Limitation of Liability

NEITHER IMVU NOR ITS LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USING, DISPLAYING, COPYING, OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR SUBMISSIONS TO OR FROM THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL IMVU OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR HEALTH OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXTRAORDINARY, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) HOWEVER ARISING, EVEN IF IMVU OR ITS LICENSORS KNOW THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

And when you want to submit an accurate and liable complaint, please learn to do so with proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and language. If anyone looks "childish" right now, its you. If you do not like the service, simply don't use it. Thank you IMVU for your wonderful experience you have provided.

thel Apr 25, 2012

imvu hater, that could have happened with anything. any game could have been the rp location.

imvu hater Apr 24, 2012

My husband was on imvu. the roll playing got out of hand and mow we are getting a divorce because of him & his partner took things to far so ladies and men if you have a spouse that is playing this game look and see what is going on you will see thing and hear thing that goes on in this roll playing that will make you sick and if they have a camera on their computer get ride of it. this game destoryed a 34yr. marriage.

thel Mar 14, 2012

LittleHands,
    I have already answered you. I have asked their staff about this back when I had a issue with my VIP tag. They said that there is a window of about 9 days from a purchase[18 if you report that you were hacked before 9 days] to request your money and account back without a penalty. If you ask say on the 10th or 19th day then there is a penalty to get both back. This may have changed since I spoke to a IMVU staff member. I do not know more than thyis. Please DO NOT take it out on me.

thel Feb 16, 2012

from the TOS:
    "When you purchase items or services on this Site such as Credits, credit bundles, avatar names and try it passes, with cash or monetary equivalent, your purchases are non-refundable and are made at your own risk. IMVU is under no obligation to provide any refund (either in cash or in Credits) for any item made by a third-party developer that is broken, that later becomes disabled, that is later removed or altered by the developer or by IMVU, or that was inappropriately submitted. If you have any billing problem or question, please visit the IMVU Help Center. Additionally, if a catalog Submission item is removed from this Site as a result of an intellectual property infringement claim (or Unsuitable for IMVU content as set forth in the Virtual Goods Policy) and/or IMVU disables your use of such an item as set forth in these Terms, any cash or any Credits that you used to purchase such items will not be refunded."

there is a part about hacking someplace on the site, but that is right from the section on "terms and conditions of sale". i can not do any more than what i just did by telling you this stuff. only other thing i can tell you is do this http://www.imvu.com/help/help_iframe.php or contact them for a explaination of why you ned to pay to reactivate a account that they unblocked for being hacked and a illegal transaction happened.

• Li
    LittleHands Feb 16, 2012

-thel-
    What i dont get is how they can first help me, and then disable me because I wanted my money back. I got my money back, I just dont get the account back. I dont get it., its weird to me and I dont see the problem. They gave the account back for a reason, they believed me, and everything was fine. But when the same person, being me, wants their money back they make it a big deal and ask me to PAY THEM the money that was mine in the first place, and for the fee. Its just stupid and makes no sense. If I did pay them back, I would loose my money again and the whole thing would be a waste of time.

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Boardโ€™s Terms and Conditions