IMVUimvu

T Review updated:

I think that imvu is a waste of time.I think the game is completley unfair.They dont give you any credits.They lie about what you can do to get them.And I think the people on there are disrespectful.They are always cuesing.And alot of people on there are stuck up.And they dont know how to act respectful.I think that the people who created this game are stupid.There whole company should shut down.This imvu game sucks.It is the worst online game that I have ever played.I will not suggest this game to my friends.And I will never play this game again!

• Mr
    mrssquarepnts84 Mar 07, 2009

I agree with you.I bought some credits and nad I love being able to make a avatar but chatting is another story everyone on there is very disrespectful.I thought I was the only one who thought this.I deleted it off my computer nothing but junk.

• Ko
    KoolKid2 Mar 15, 2009

I also Agree With You because Just The The Other Day I brought A IMVU CArd For 25 Dollars And I Havent Got The Credits So I got Ripped so I deleted DA ###. Also The People On There Are stuck Up. They Think Dey better Den Every One Else

• Mi
    MidnightsFire2099 Apr 01, 2009

I have had an avatar on IMVU for the past 15 months (MidnightsFire2099) and had purchased the Access Pass, VIP pass and lots of credits. On 3/27/09 I went to log onto my account only to find it had been disabled. I contacted IMVU and they sent me a list of things to try to restore my account. I did them all and nothing worked. I finally filed a help ticket (ticket# 55565-896283) and was told that I would receive a reply within the next two business days to resolve the issue. Two days went by and nothing. I contacted them again and they sent me a link to review and update the status of my ticket. I click onto the link and it tells me that I am not authorized to view this ticket. I contact them again and they won't even reply to me. Basically I have been robbed of everything I had acquired over the 15 months. Rooms, furniture, clothing, accessories, skins, furniture, credits, etc. Over that 15 months I have spent roughly $200 customizing my avatar and rooms as well as making friends and a good rep on IMVU only to have it all disabled by the company without so much as a reason why or a 'F*ck You' from them. Had I done this to someone in the real world, get someone to invest their hard earned money into my company and then taken it all from them I would be charged with every fraud crime under the sun! I feel that IMVU has cheated and robbed me and should be held liable for their actions. I may have to pursue legal action against the company if they continue to ignore me.

MaybeJustMaybe May 15, 2009

Here's my opinion on IMVU:
    Forget the fact that it gives you a virus when you install it and slows down your computer (no matter how awesome it is) the people on there are so god damn childish! I can't go into one room without people looking for cyber sex, an e-girlfriend/boyfriend, or cussing me out because I refused to e-date them. It's impossible to have a good solid chat with someone you don't know. I also hate how they ripped me off when I bought a card and NEVER received my credits. They are the most greedy company ever. Who wants to waste real money on some noobish name? Why can't they just delete the in-active accounts instead of asking for money for them? I hate that I can't talk on the forums without ordering or registering my name, I hate that I actually spent real money on credits on there only to get ripped off or have to un-install IMVU due to it ###ing my computer up big time. I bought the maximum amount of credits, bought some nice clothes and stuff, and when I went ont he next day, they were all gone. Everything I bought was gone except earrings and a pair of pants. All the credits I had left were gone, and I know I wasn't hacked because I am very careful with my accounts and would know. The Customer Service is horrible! When an old account I spent a lot of money on was disabled, they wouldn't help me at all, just like the above person mentioned. The last negative experience I had was when I found numerous charges on my credit card from IMVU that I DID NOT charge. I keep track of how many times I use my card with any website. I was peeved when I saw the extra charges put on my card that nearly ruined my credit because it was hard paying them off when I had a lot of other things I needed to pay for.

• Ny
    ny martial Jun 01, 2009

I am a member of imve my account name is 'newyorktaurus' only problem is too hard to earn credits . feel free to add me

• Xd
    XdrakhourX Jul 04, 2009

DONT buy cr fron imvu just go to evilcredits.com the cr is really dirt cheep i NEVER buy a imvu gift card i just buy a visa gift card i buy way more cr with 10$ on this site thank god ive never had any probs on imvu mybe cuz i'm in the more mature rooms like Brains Required or hotter then hell just buy ap they usually have it on sale and they give you cr for 14$ on hoildays btw my avis name is XdarkhourX

• Ba
    BADDARMYGRRL Jul 14, 2009

I think all of you are ###s and jackasses. None of you understand how make so much money on IMVU. I have been a member for over 2 years. I have VIP and access pass status. I also own 2 rooms in which I make a lot of money on. If you do it right you can own your own rooms and make money, you get payed in credits and then you sell as many as you want back to IMVU and they pay you in cash. I get a monthly check for over 2000 dollars usually more depending on business. You idiots couldn't tell your own head from your ###. You can do everything on there, first you get 10 ppl at least when you join. Talk to them everyday at least 15 mins, this will build up friends and clientelle. Then start going into rooms to see what makes money and what ppl are interested in and how they react to scenery. All these ppl you meet will spread by word of mouth about your new business you create, and you also have potential employees for your club or whatever you make. Also Best Buy sells for 150.00 the IMVU expansition pack which consists your VIP pass, access pass, plenty of starter cards for credits to buy furniture and rooms, clothes, objects, . And will come with one business for you to own and start to make money for that monthly check you get in the mail. You also have to have an online banking account so IMVU can pay you all credits earned to convert to cash so you get your check. I love IMVU and only idiots and morans complain about it because they want everything for free!! Get off your ### and go to speedway gas station or best buy and buy a 10 card that gives you 10, 000 credits! I hate ppl that want everything for free, the same ppl who beg for badges on IMVU!!

• Br
    bresman Jul 30, 2009

i bought somethings on imvu.com and i didnt recieve them and it kept my credits so i think i should be reembersed all the credits i spent on those items the amount i spent was 1000000 credits.

• Ga
    gabriel598 Aug 04, 2009

all my clothes are gone on imvu i want it back or give me 1000000 promo credits

• Te
    teresa43 Aug 05, 2009

hi iv submitted a bunch of tickets to get my avi back (tree43) an it says will respond in 2-3 working days its now been nearly 2 months why havent i hired anything yet??

• Wh
    WhatTheComplYou Aug 13, 2009

Ha, Why cant people spell anymore? Hey, heres an idea. How about.. All you people... Go ### yourselves?

• Li
    lisa32567 Aug 18, 2009

i bought ap for my avitar lisa32567 and i was billed on my debit card twice but i never recieved the access pass (ap) they charged me 30$ the reason 30$ because you had a sale on ap 14.99 including 10, 000 credits wich i thought was a bargain but was instead ripped off not once but twice the reason twice cause i thought i made a misstake when i ordered ap with my debit card so i ordered it a second time the reason i was determend to order this ap cause it was a good sale gettin 10, 000 credits and i do enjoy imvu i tell alot of people of your service they purchase lots of credits as well i feel like i was robbed by imvu wich makes me hate imvu i use to purchase credits alot but i wont being afrain i will not get my credits like i didnt get my ap... thank you for your time p.s if u want satisfy costumers keep your costumers happy sincerly lisa32567(avitar name) [email protected]

sheng hui Aug 19, 2009

I was a member for 3 days and it causes trauma...full of idiot people who talk stupid stuff. also the graphics are absolutely lame!! i spit on every occasion i hear imvu...i'm serious.

sheng hui Aug 19, 2009

imvu sucks...crappy people crappy graphics...I was a member for 3 days and I got spammed by them...they are idiots and everyone who uses it is an idiot. everytime i hear imvu i spit...seriously

• Wi
    willowbabie Aug 19, 2009

had some TOS Flagging happy woman go nuts with my page and avi pic, i had a rl pic with only belly showing which i had forever, but because she didn't approve of it, went to my page threw a group thread. tos everything she could think of even products, she must of memorized the whole thing. She even left me two messages and blocked me 1 being she didn't like my avi pic and 2 that shes tos me that she reported over 900 people, Now why and how does imvu allow a woman to tag happy and then i go to a doc appt come back they disabled my account with no warning or anything, Willowbabie. I might take legal action myself due to there was no reasons for disabling me my page was ap and i had nothing wrong with my picture. I don't sell illegal things or make them i am a dev working hard spending lots of money i don't even have to spend. Its very unfair. can someone tell me why if someone flags u cause they don't like something or just for the hell of it, is it a automated imvu message that pops up to fix the prob or does imvu staff work and actually come see whats being [censor]ed about? Cause honestly i was wrongly treated and to me this is abuse, Robbery. 3rds of all the work i put into it, and whats the deal with when ur disabled imvu keeps the credits still selling ur products? Below is the messages this woman left and blocked and had me deleted, to me i also think she had an inside imvu staff member help her do that. Ill be hell bent one way or another to get some justice!

ShortyGal Aug 21, 2009

My bf got disabled while I was in the hospital. He wasn't on for 3 days and all of a sudden he's disabled. WTF? I am about ready to leave IMVU. It's getting really stupid. I am a developer with 2 accounts both I use for developing. All it takes is for someone to be mad and you can lose your account. So stupid.

• Ly
    lyndsay Oct 08, 2009

why is the vip thing only in cent not pound ect.. and you should be able to buy them with your phone too. my account was hacked and they changed the password and email adress so i couldnt even get on it, i spent so much money on it and when i complained they never did anything about it, i was so angry, now i have another 1 i want to be a vip but i cant because i dont have a credit card or anything and it was only in cents so i coulnt get it.

• Ar
    arobinson Oct 25, 2009

I lie imvu but at the same time i hate it they are telling me that i have no money when i know i bought it and i can't send my friend a gift becuz they say i have no money i can't earn credits because they lie about it it slows my computer down big time and occasionally shuts it off. If i experience one more problem this is going to get very legal
    My avatar name is flychic16 btw.

• Sc
    Scentedpages Oct 30, 2009

yeah yeah, lol all you posted? it happend to me. if you dont like things that could happen to you using imvu, look for the codes that could hide it.

• In
    inthepan Oct 30, 2009

i am very disapointed with imvu i enjoy it and opened a paypal account to buy a ap pass only to find out you need a credit card to buy a ap pass i think this is crazy i'm not getting a credit card just to buy a ap pass and now i loose the great deal you have going 13.96 or the ap pass and the vip pass i think you need to let people pay for there passes with paypal thank you inthepan

• Bl
    Blocked_IMVU_User Nov 01, 2009

To get any thing settled or to issue a complaint about IMVU, you MUST contact the SanJose Better Business Bureau, IMVU is "graded" and if they get enough negative complaints, things will change. Please pass this information onto your friends. Here is the website where you can complain about IMVU on the SanJose Better Business Bureau website. http://sanjose.bbb.org/Business-Report/IMVU-Inc-225868
    Pass this onto everybody, don't let IMVU get away with ripping you off !!!

imvwho Nov 09, 2009

Well your experience with IMVU would not be abnormal it seems since their recent upgrade of their client bugs and issues persist on a huge scale and many users have found their accounts totally disabled with zero response from IMVU Customer Server when they are contacted.

I suggest visiting: http://imvusucks.com or following them on twitter @imvwho

Lots of people are sharing your experience

• Ca
    CallMeBrie Nov 10, 2009

I have been using imvu for about 2 years now and was not having any problems with it...until yesterday when i upgraded once again and now when i enter a room i cannot see it!!! the screen is like all black!! i need to see the rooms and i knew i shouldnt have did it because my last upgrade topok soooo long to adjust to.

• Gu
    GUCCIGIRL0944 Dec 12, 2009

I CANT LONG INTO MY ACCOUNT AND I DID NOTHING ON THERE WRONG

• He
    hermosa arof Dec 16, 2009

i hate u IMVU ! U're the one I hate the most in my life ! U damaged my pc ! F*CK !

fairjustice Dec 23, 2009

BADDARMYGRRL I DON'T KNOW WHAT world you came from but you totally are one reason many left, you just called all ###s your one reason why they just complained. ill make note to hunt you my self and kill you rp style hunny ok? you selfish little stuck up brat! and ill press flags on all you products so your bragging ### gets disabled now you got a mouth im gonna feed it stuck up. and no you don't have to have a bank account your a fool and an idiot for passing that and have no need to have bank access to get the paid amount of credits you dumb ### idiot. and to get the cash restarted one you use the exchange system. can tell you from the hills of back wooded ###. and if in the army don't think i care to hear this from our own country of service people. that to me is showing your lack of respect to our country, no wonder the military gets sued all the time, because of people like you.

fairjustice Dec 23, 2009

http://www.imvumillions.com/site-map.php don't trust this lie its a way for them to spam you in box i still have spam after doing an investigation.

and far as you BADDARMYGRRL im gonna make you fail in imvu just because how you talked to people here. that's the reason i'll also rp kill you and is a staff member ill make it so you are so in violations ok? now want to toy and talk to people like this? your the reason people left dummy you showed your true stuck up act lamer. and grow up you teeny child and a lie for an age, your under age and had one pay for an ap to by pass the legal steps. means your a cheat. your actions show the age child! your not of legal age in this post you made. and I'm not stupid to post my user because i m an assassin ninja in rp, i don't tell you when or how. it gets done when your dead you'll know i was there.

• Ki
    KIERRA2093 Jan 06, 2010

umm i agree bcuz since today i never got a waring or any yesterday i was workin fine in IMVU soon when i got home i turn my laptop on and i put my pass and it said disabled account i was like wth and yes i had been hacked 1 but IMVU if u ar disabled at lest they should tell u somethin a warin or somethin i might have know i friend of mine she block me idk why but maybe she reported me IMVU IS NOT all about clothz and stuff etc... U CAN BE GOIN 2 SOME OTHER SITES LIKE OURWORLD THERE I HAD I AVI AND IT NEVER KICK ME OUT AND THEY DNT ROB U AT ALL THEY DONT KICK U OUT OR ANYTHIN LIKE IMVU.I BEEN ON IMVU LIKE SINCE OCTOBER AND I HAD A LOT OF FRIENDS SO I DONT HAVE 2 WASTE MY TIMES CALLIN THEM BCUZ I DID SO MANY TIMES AND THEY WONT HELP DONT WASTE UR TIME PPL THERE'S OTHER WEBSITES U CAN SEE INSTED OF IMVU MY AVI NAME WAS SEXYVIPGIRL2 and idk wat happen but u guys should be out of IMVU go 2 www.ourworld.com u can dress up and play games and they will show u a lot of things insited off IMVU u can pay with credit card even cash u can email them

fairjustice Jan 15, 2010

im here to validate all the complaints to be of true I'm a long time member from 2006 to now still there, but like the rest state you never know if your going to be a member, after waking up the next day to come in imvu.

it is true there is no support that is being correctly answered or being taken care of.

it is also true that the billing system will charge accounts and when you complain of the services of vip, they take the money and cut you off vip access.

forum mods stated they had boot power and is able to disable accounts then re told that was not true but a post is in hidden state to verify this fact. the mod her self removed it. I'm a person who will grab the dirt then before I'm removed. i have it on hand this is how i know all imvus dealing under the stacks and on top of the stacks. imvu is crooks and its new its been this way from 2006 and up.

due to a bunch of teens over running imvu in 2006 it cased a load of us as a group to leave. i happen to come back 2 years later. thinking all is well better and much order. umm i thought wrong imvu became un American and ripping the us fed rights from under people. i also have an email from one of the forum mods who is refusing to return, based on a few post complaints here as well.

im also going back to usa today were imvu was featured highlight not long ago and make sure they over turn that. we are also contacting the investors to make note of all complaints when a investor sees this they will ask them to recap all loans they ever was given back, based on flaws and lieing on there part. Investors look in to companies before they invest. now that they IMVU got that funding it can be over turned based on this site and 3 others about imvu and there biz actions. investors don't want to risk losses to companies like this imvu tomorrow could file bankruptcy to avoid charges and paybacks. they have shown this already they are avoiding communications to members, abusing members, bulling members, and wrongfully removing accounts without reason. they are also punishing members in forums and letting the provoker get way with it.

but how ever they also don't know yet i reported that mod to her county as a cyberpunk bully, sent them the files of the post shes now under watch and is now listed as a threat to UK's laws. i don't think imvu will bail he butt out of a jail in UK. then what is she going to do? imvu will turn away from her not protecting her or defending her. cause imvu wants to be the pretty in pink cover up company that illegally is breaking fed laws and rights to people of a lot of countries. i get a email back from support and how it was stated was now what? like i told them I'm publicly posting there flaws in tickets. the reason i get mine answered is because if they don't i have a team of security people who will ram the servers loads make them overload and pop all the caps in the systems, making them replace the full server data center
    all hard drives will be non usable after all is done and they wont be able to track back. we don't use proxies here lol we use other powers called the feds and homeland security. you also might think of going to FTC.GOV go to
    the us dept of commerce and the whitehouse. tell them your not getting your rights fulfilled. bbb has helped me many times guys. i won a lot of cases because of bbb. i also was able to put services out of commission using bbb ftc and a few others as well. imvu just hasn't heard the others yet. my recommendation is to advise you to use as much gov services like BBB, FTC, US DEPT OF COMMERCE, CONTACT HOMELAND SECURITY, CONTACT THE WHITE HOUSE EACH DEPT HAS A SECTION FOR COMPLAINTS ON SERVICES LIKE IMVU. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT THE FBI we have done that already and are floating imvu now, to look in the the matter of the ones who are doing illegal child acts to persueing children, all you have to do is say you have reason to believe that a user is posing as a child to get close to a child. they do have them too imvu is not sorted under the laws of the net not at all.

imvu is letting kids access ap and they are I'm sorry but yes there are kids posed as adults asking for ap. how i know its a kid because kids will pop out and not know you and straight up ask you in a manner that is not proper as an adult. and a few fessed up they was underage kids. Kids don't have manners many don't when they are in a world like this. so how you point them out is easy, very easy. I'm an adult I'm not going to ask a person the first time i meet them to buy me stuff that shows how childish you are. kids will walk up to a stranger and ask for money, or ask for candy, or ask to be bought things. it happens every day some kids do it and when mom or did find out, you know what happens after? butt woopen time. you cant always blame the parents. most don't know what the child is doing if the child is sneaking behind there back right?
    and i know for a true fact that imvu has had 3 girls underage in imvu posing as 18 to 21 lol want the accounts bbb for proof they can't lie if the accounts are in my hands right now for the feds can they?
    these kids are ages 11 12 under 13. not legally to be on the net. try to back off this one imvu i have all my proof ok? so yea id love for you to think your not a lie when you are imvu. now as i stated before imvu im cleaning house I'm riding of your trash. now get off sitting on your head and put in back on your shoulders. id slap ya but i don't want the (^(&**&( to Stan my hands.

• Hy
    Hyperific Jan 26, 2010

OMFG I H8 IMVU THEY SSAY ITS THE BEST WAY TO MEET FRIENDS FROM AROUND THA WORLD??? TRY XBOX LIVE!!!

• Hy
    Hyperific Jan 26, 2010

the thing is... if you make an imvu account and buy credits then you delete you account, they should pay back all your money!

IMVU User Feb 09, 2010

In the past couple of weeks I've had horrible customer service experiences with IMVU that prompted me to create twitter acounts @IMVU3D, @IMVUBETA, and @IMVUSUCKS. Feel free to tweet your IMVU experiences.

• Al
    Alexa720 Feb 10, 2010

All of the problems you people have I've never experienced. Or anyone I know that uses it. I use my school laptop, 1 gig of ram and can run IMVU plus several tabs on the internet and everything runs just fine. It's never crashed my computer and the graphics are way better than most virtual sites. Think of like Runescape? Millions of people play that and the graphics suck and it's slow as hell. Unlike most virtual sites you don't have to pay anything to sign up. No one forces you to buy credits. There are other ways to get them. And you start out with the promo credits which is enough to get a few things. I have several good friends on there so not everyone is bad. I've been on and off IMVU several years now, many different accounts and have yet to experience any problems with it.

imvusuck Feb 21, 2010

imvu is so dum for nerds cause people say things like if u dont do this somethin bad will happen to u didnt happen so imvu should be recommended for elders (not yours) like other elders that like imvu

imvusuck Feb 21, 2010

i hat imvu cause people say stuff like do this or somethin bad will happen didnt listen never happend so it would be recommended for elder (not yours) like crazy elders who like it

imvusuck Feb 21, 2010

imvu damaged my pc and know i have to refix my pc

imvusuck Feb 21, 2010

i hate imvu but somethin funny happened on imvu lol i was on imvu and i said im gonna murder u in real life to a person on imvu they got scared lol

• Xx
    XxNiQuExX09 Mar 03, 2010

why the heck did i get disabled/?? i wasnt even freakin important enough to get contacted about this bull??!!! this is nonsene me and my freakin brother got disabled and WE DNT KNOW WHY! AFTER ALL THE MONEY I SPENT ON THIS CRAP I THOUGHT I COULD U SE IMVU AS MY GETAWAY FROM STUPID CRAP IN REAL LIFE AND THEN THIS CRAP HAPPENS!!! WTH MAN

• El
    elainetong Mar 17, 2010

I am a member of imvu and my account "gagaliciousme" was banned for no reason
    some people says that they want my avatar name to premium so they can seel for
    a 100$ imvu is such a liar they are very bad they are robbing i bouhgt acess pass
    and vip membership but my account get banned for no reason, i designed my avatar
    very very good and then they will just banned it NO way they mus go to JAIL i hate imvu
    they're stupic, i wasted too much money on this game more than 500$ how dare them do that
    i DISAGREE with them!

• Te
    texasnati Mar 17, 2010

hey i would like to know how many days is it till i get your credits couse i bought 15.000 crdits yestarday and i would like to know when ill get them.
    i bought 2 times the 15.000 pac and i still havent got my credits.
    could you please answer me about that