IMVUaccount permanently disabled

T

my account taha7arb2 was pemenantly disabled because i used other programs to log in the site
i have bout milions of credits from the imvu site and las t was yesterday on second day i found myself disabled
my other account was disabled (jalalharb) and they said i was geting credits from the advertisors on there site (woudering why they have it then there
and the 3rd account ( tahaharb ) was diabled for 8 years because i bought expensive items from my friend shop

Janei Apr 01, 2020

The help center is the most pathetic “help” you can get.

Janei Apr 01, 2020

imvu disabled me for ”suspicious loggin Activity”. Which makes no sense because I sat here a creating my account from the ground then they ask me to verify my account. I verify it and they reply on my other help ticket with some bs about using other people’s credit card numbers I don’t even do that [censored] my account was @janei23. I will never sit back 🗣

isaiah lake Jul 26, 2019

i know the name is not a good name but i will buy i name changer token and change it

isaiah lake Jul 26, 2019

hi imvu i have not log in for 2 years i try to log in today on my account (booby[censored]h) and it was saying disable i do not know why but i will like to start back playing on it please

isaiah lake Jul 26, 2019

@isaiah lake mistake booby[censored]h was the name of the account

• Yo
    Yoongi01 May 31, 2018

I also got permanentely disband because of trying to sell the account which is ridiculous when in fact i got hacked from one of my friends and they tried to sell my account and the [censored] even made a video about selling my account on youtube. I filed a ticket case and told the whole story, provided correct info of my acc and after waiting for weeks because i was really doubting theyd reply me again. Ive waited a whole week just to receive a respond that i wont be able to get my account back again because of trying to sell my account and i already told them a lot of times that i got hacked and the person who hacked my acc was the one who tried to sell my account but all they respond to me is breaking the rules and its in their policy but it wasnt even me who tried to sell my account what kind of logic is that? 2+1= fish? Man id pay to see them go bankcrupt or go down just because.

thel Nov 30, 2015

@phycho dome
    all i can say is that to the IMVU TOS selling any account, even a friends is illegal and they have the right to ban you. doesn't matter [according to tos] if it is your account or not, they believe you hacked it due to the fact your selling it. you could argue it but you opened the door for disable by using your account to sell it. the chances of getting it un banned are really slim.

• Ph
    Phycho Dome Oct 30, 2015

I i really didnt know its illegal, , , , and if i would know why would i do it... and if u check my massage when i send it to all i have wrote there account is 4 or 5 years old and i want to sell it... so i was not talking about my account ti was my friends account i was selling and i was helping him cox he asked... i really did know its illagelll please give me one more last chance and give me my account back
    http://prntscr.com/8107le this is my account and its one year.. if u check massage i wrote there 4 or 5 years... so i was innocent...

thel Aug 18, 2015

@Bugearl - IMVU can not return your account at all do to TOS violation. in the TOS it states "selling of your account is a violation of the terms of service". also states "access to another user's account is not permitted." you may not have accessed the account but you are selling a account. which is a violation. by breaching the tos as you did means you not innocent.

• Bu
    Bugearl Aug 15, 2015

my account has been disabled permently, , , , my friend wanted help to sell his account and i helped him.. i wrote msg to all my friends and send to them.. someone flaged me and turned me in... and imvu took my account... i really didnt know that they will disabled me for selling and i even didnt know that selling accounts on imvu is illegal.. if i knew it i wouldnt do it never... please help me get my account back because i am from pakistan and i really cant afford to pay for other new account.. i cut more then 5 tickets to them and they never reply me fair.. it wasnt my mistake i was innocent and friends turned me in... my account is one year old with ap and vip and much more stuff.. i cant afford for new account and vip and ap please help me fast

• ImmaBigCryBaby Sep 13, 2014

Wow I tried to login to my account today and it worked YAY and IMVU gave me 5, 000 credits cause they wrongfully disabled it. Yay I win!

thel Sep 12, 2014

@Immabigcrybaby - While using those items/sounds is not wrong to use, it depends on a few things.
    1. is it your private room or is it a public room?
    2. are you alone or others around?
    3. are you using them over and over [also called SPAMMING]?

if you answered with these answers:
    1. Private room
    2. alone
    3. yes

then there is no reason for a ban!

if you answered with these answers:
    1. Public [could also be a private room]
    2. not alone
    3. yes
    then You have earned...BAN HAMMER TIME!!!

• ImmaBigCryBaby Sep 12, 2014

My account BigfatGirl was disabled just because I used a really extremely loud fart box in a room, and other annoying sounds like a baby crying for 20 seconds over and over, and dogs barking chasing a cat really loud repeatedly. It was just fun how can IMVU ban someone for having fun?

• Cu
    Cupakacake Jul 07, 2019

@ImmaBigCryBaby Hi that what happened to my account to I email them they said I was permanently disabled over sex even though I didn’t want sex. How they gonna permanently disabled me but won’t disabled other people who actually doing that . They false advertising everyone. My permanently disabled accounts name is @wizerd1234 and got disabled for nothing I see why people stop playing imvu.

I had

• ImmaBigCryBaby Sep 12, 2014

My account "Bigfat[censored]" was perm disabled. I did nothing more than anyone else. Just because I was in a room and calling the owner a sorry assed ### and his wifey a kunt I got reported and my account closed.

thel May 30, 2014

to the poster:

well using another program runs the risk of being disabled if it isn't an approved method. say you use a trainer to get into imvu. trainer is a hacking program so yeah that gets a disabled soon as you get caught.

@Keilon. i seem to recall the gm i'm pals with saying they cant id anyone by their laptop or block them by laptop. They can though block the ip address that you log in with. Sometimes they block a ip address that affects more than one person. Even innocent people.

• Ke
    keilon May 30, 2014

My laptop is getting banned for no reason any of my acct i sign in to is geting disable please help me

• Da
    daniel2swgg Sep 10, 2013

i am missing credits87

• Ta
    tahaharb May 31, 2013

my account taha7arb2 was permanently disabled because i used other programs to log in the site
    i have bout millions of credits from the imvu site and last was yesterday on second day i found myself disabled
    my other account was disabled (jalalharb) and they said i was getting credits from the advertisers on there site (wondering why they have it then there
    and the 3rd account ( tahaharb ) was disabled for 8 years because i bought expensive items from my friend shop