[Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australiawhite ox tobacco..50gram pouchs

T Jan 20, 2020

I have been smoking White ox ..dark premium tobacco for 20 years and i have never in all that time, seen the amount of bark and non smokable material in the pouch .its nearly a third of the weight . My name is Tom Zambakides of [protected] South Australia.
My contact number is 08 [protected] or [protected]. I will be forwarding the bark and other material too you in the pouches it was found in, too John Player Special House Level 4, Number 4-8 Ingleworth Place Norwest NSW 2153. I require a full replacement of the product or full cash refund of a total of $96.00. I am very dissapointed in how your products quality has degraded the smokers experience and satisfaction. I wait for your speedy reply and replacement as soon as you have received my return product .thank you.

white ox tobacco..50gram pouchs
white ox tobacco..50gram pouchs

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jan 20, 2020

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We can see you have provided your contact details above, unfortunately due to privacy the phone number has been protected so we are unable to see it, we invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on 1800 677 953 to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

• Updated by Tom Zambakides · Feb 24, 2020

Imperial tabacco company said they would replace but its been now near 8 weeks and nothing but yet they post its been resolved ...why lie imperial tobacco company u make billions but lie about resolving a complate...tom zambakides

• Updated by Tom Zambakides · Mar 01, 2020

There has been contact u promised and i am still waiting EXCUSE ME

• Updated by Tom Zambakides · Mar 01, 2020

There has been no attempt to contact me via sms phone or email ...

• Resolution Statement