[Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australia — white ox tobacco..50gram pouchs
I have been smoking White ox ..dark premium tobacco for 20 years and i have never in all that time, seen the amount of bark and non smokable material in the pouch .its nearly a third of the weight . My name is Tom Zambakides of [protected] South Australia.
My contact number is 08 [protected] or [protected]. I will be forwarding the bark and other material too you in the pouches it was found in, too John Player Special House Level 4, Number 4-8 Ingleworth Place Norwest NSW 2153. I require a full replacement of the product or full cash refund of a total of $96.00. I am very dissapointed in how your products quality has degraded the smokers experience and satisfaction. I wait for your speedy reply and replacement as soon as you have received my return product .thank you.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More Imperial Tobacco Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - parker and simpson 25's
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - parker and simpson blue 25's
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - champion rich red 50g
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - horizon cigarettes. blue 93mm long. pack of 20 barcode 9327329011373
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - cigarettes jps red
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - parker and simpson tobacco blue
- JPS Cigarettes Blue - jps tobacco o
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - horizon cigarettes
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - 20 gram champion ruby pouch
- JPS - jps + crushball blue