iMMIGRATION AND PASSPORT OFFICE ISLAMABADDELIVERY OF PASSPORT AT JEDDAH

MY COUSSON APPLIED FROM JEDDAH TO YOUR OFFICE VIA LETTER NUMBER 02/02/03-JEDDAH/2009 FROM CONSULATE GENERAL OF PAKISTAN P.O BOX NO.182 JEDDAH-21411 DATED 24-02-09.HE REQUESTED TO YOU FOR PASSPORT DELIVERY IN JEDDAH BECAUSE HE WANTED TO VISIT PAKISTAN URGENTLY.PLZ MAKE ATTAENTION ON THE APPLICATION FOR HIS PROBLEM. THANK YOU SO MUCH

• Pa
    Pakistani citizen Jul 16, 2009

Assalam o alaikum
    I visited the Passport Office Islamabad few days ago for applying a Ordinary Passort but i felt that the staff often do the unfair or unuseful investigations and unnecessary questions about their personnel life with the gentlemen cities of Pakistanies.It is not only the harrasment of citizens also a waste of time.
    Please notice that when a citizen of Pakistan provided all original and complete documents tand also there is no complication then why they harass the citizen ?
    I know that i will not change this system or their behave & moral because it depends upon their family background and trainining made by their parents but also realize to all those peoples who have sense and obtained a good training from their parents and teachers.
    These few persons are the bad impression on the name of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
    Therefore i request to senior and responsible officers that take a notice against such persons.
    Thanks
    A citizen of Pakistan
    29 June 2009

Abdul Razzaq Islamabad Aug 29, 2009

Yes the staff behavour is very rough and just like non muslims especially the Miss (Boorho Ghori Laal Lagaam) who is sitting at 1st number counter she may b a Assistant Director but Divorced by her Husband due to committment in unfair activities many years ago.
    Many citizens have complaints against her. Her personality is also doubtfull.. so please for God sake remove her from the seat.She is defaming Pakistan

JAWID AKHTAR Jan 30, 2010

I am an old citizen of Pakistan. Very recently I visited Karachi Passport Office. Subsequent submitting document for the renewal of my passport I came to know that the delivery period is 35 days, what is actually even more. Then I tried to convert that normal to urgent bases, but the in charge told me that he can't give the assurance that it can be taken on urgent bases even I had paid the additional fee. In short I had to return highly dismayed.
    On the other had there was a separate place where the VIP's were entertained. This discrimination has left Pakistan no where as we all are aware.
    I would humbly plead to the authorities take notice of the worst situation prevailing in the institution under discussion.
    I was looking FOR the web site to request my passport case I could not find. Slogan of global village downright fail within Pakistan in the age of IT.

• Sy
    Syed Owais Feb 20, 2010

I have submit the renewal of passport request in Karachi Passport office on Feb 18, 2010, the request was for ordinary passport and I was told that delivery period is about 35 to 45 working days, I don’t know why it is taking so much time but now for some reason I need my passport urgently so can anyone tell me that there is any option or process to get my passport urgently???

I will be very thankful

• Ya
    yawar abbass Feb 22, 2010

Assalam o alaikum
    I visited the Passport Office hyderabad few days ago for applying a Ordinary Passort but i felt that the staff often do the unfair or unuseful investigations and unnecessary questions about their personnel life with the gentlemen cities of Pakistanies.It is not only the harrasment of citizens also a waste of time.

applying date 17-01-2010

• Sh
    ShazyB Feb 23, 2010

submitted my passport for renewal on 24th december 2009, till today i did not received it, delivery date was about 25 days & today its almost like 62 days. I dont understand what kind of management is this? noone is willing to take any responsibility, they are just taking it as a child's play. I came to karachi for vacation, now im stuck here for this un neccesary delay, i have to travel back for business purposes and avoid my visa from getting wasted which is far more expensive then the passport.
    If this is the condition of our country (Pakistan) then it seems impossible for this country to progress further.
    This is really very much dissapointing.

• Fa
    FARAZ KHAN Mar 05, 2010

Asalamoalykum
    yar me karachi k passport office apna passport renew karne gaya tu asstend directer shab ne mujh se sawal kya aap k pernets k cnic card me un dikha diye us k bad unho ne mujh se pocha k aap ki cast mene kaha pathan unho k kha k apne perents k old NIC card or apne education certificate le kar kal subha ana me next day jab gaya tu unho ne mujhe apne peon k sath bloch shab k pas bheja unho ne mujh se pashto me mujh se kuch kaha mene kha sir me karachi me peda howa ho or mujhe pashto zaban nahi ati unho kha k me kise maan lo aap pakistani he anyway me father police me he mene jab un ko call ki tu unho passport form jama kar liya mere reqest he wazir e dakhla pakistan shab se k kisi pare likhe staff ko bithye jo fazol k swal na kare thanks

• Os
    OS Sid Mar 20, 2010

now a days new or renew of passport take 60 days for deliver! because machine read able passport machinery are faulty only one is working :)

• Pa
    passport late hain help kary Apr 13, 2010

The Directorate General Of Immigration & Passport
    Islamabad - Pakistan.

Dear Sir,
    I hope you fine sir. Sir jee marey Mom & Dad kay
    passport nahi a rahay hai hum log bohat intzaar kar
    chokay hai. Sir meri request hai kay hamarai mom and dad
    kay passport issue kar day entry 1St fee date (23.02.2010)
    token # [protected] Kanazia Bashir w/o Bashir Ahmed
    tohen # [protected] Bashir Ahmed S/o Mulla Buksh
    ham logo nah normal say argent fee submit 2nd entry
    (11.03.10) karwai hai laken sir abi tak Passport nahi maliy hai.
    Sir jee app ki help chahey

please hamari help kary.
    Allah Hafiz
    Thanks
    Imran

• Aq
    aqeel saleem Apr 30, 2010

plz you give me my pasport

• Na
    Naseer Zaidi May 02, 2010

G Bhai G main b Islamabad Passport Office gya tha, wahan per mulaqaat usi Budhi Aurat se hui thi, jo pehli seat per bethi hui hay, yar wo kaisi behooda khatoon hay ikhlaqi lihaz se aur shakal k lihaaz se, bahut afsoos hua us se mil kar, main ne passport renew karwana tha aur saarey documents complete honey k baawjood wapis aa gya.
    Us k liay kiya koi aur jaga nahi, Allah jaanta hay log us se kitney preshan hain kitna ganda tareeqa hay us ka baat karney ka, kaisi zaleel aurat hay, wo haqeeqat main hamarey Pakistan k name per dhabba hay
    Khuda k liay meri Director General Immigration and Passport se guzaarish hay k us k kisi aisi jaga shift kar dain jahan Public Dealing na ho, ta k Awaam us k shar se mehfooz reh saken.
    Thank you very much.

Naseer Zaidi Abpara Islamabad

• Ci
    cidpusa May 22, 2010

Went to Islamabad office all the staff was very good and helpful
    cidpusa

• Ra
    raza manj Jun 17, 2010

Asalamoalykum
    Hello sir me Muhammad Mudassar Raza from Rahimyarkhan i have a problem i was lose three passport 1st, 2st &3rd but i got 1st passport i want travel this passport no AM 9896341 .if i can, t travel this passport plz tel me better sulation .

Comments

Jasmine707 Jun 17, 2010

Urget passport fees is 4000 and ready in four to five days in Islamabad. Takes a week in other places.
    All the apssports are ready for delivery.
    Any one with a problem should ask to speak with a passport officer.

Waleed.Akhtar Jul 12, 2010

Hello
    Sallam Sir.,
    My name is Waleed.Akhtar. i live in sialkot. sir prob ya hai k sialkot may jo passport office hai waha par itni reshwat chal rahi hai k rishwat k begair passport jama nahi hota hai:
    may aj passport office gia tha likan mera passport jama nahi kia gia .kehty hai k Rs:500 rupay rishwat do phir token issue karain gay .other wise personal life say ralated quastion pochty hai :
    sir kia yahi rules hai passport jama karwany k ..
    i hope sir k app is k khilaf action lay gay ..

Waleed.Akhtar
    sialkot
    [protected]

• Sh
    SHAKEEL Akhter Jul 12, 2010

I am applying for passport dated 17 jun 2010 and expected date of return is 29 june but today 12th July it is appending, Why

Date of Applying 17the jun 2010
    Token Number:57
    Name: Abdul Latif S/O Ahmad Khan
    ID No:[protected]

zahra_kk Aug 04, 2010

Respected Sir,
    i have submitted all my documents in sukkur passport office, in june 24th, but still waiting for my passport, why delivery of passport is very slow, all my important works are pending...plz help me when ll i get my passport.
    REGARDS.

• Nn
    NN2011 Mar 30, 2011

Hi, I am residing in USA, and have applied for the MRP renewal passport at los angles, California. It is now 27 days and I have not received my passport, although i applied on urgent basis. whats going on.
    my receipt number is : [protected].
    Is there a way we can check the latest status.
    NN
    date of applying : 03/02/2011

ZALIM BABA Apr 05, 2011

AOA,
    SIR MAIN NAY PASSPORT 25-02-2011 KO LAHORE MAIN JUMA KERWAYA THA AAP KI BUND MAIN LUN DALO ABHI TUK AAP NY ISSU NAHI KIYA TADI SARYEYA DI BUND PHARUN WALI HOWI HAI JEDI WAJA TO MERA PASSPOR HALI TUK TUSI ISSU NAHI KITA GANDO JELDI KERO ISSU

• Da
    DAMAD G g g g g g Apr 11, 2011

sir g tusi kesay o?bund marwa rahay o k nai mera matlab passport issue kr rahay o k nai?tohadi ditta kuri day kusay wich lun kisay bandar da ki chohnday o honn tusi me jis din kalay oil na lun labear k aa gia na bundan band kr dian ga baz ajo te mera passport jaldi pejo matchian kharab hoi a tuhadi kuri di phuddi te khrab nai hoi na oho e de deo chalo busy te rahwan ga.

from
    tohada JOWAE

waqasRiaz Apr 12, 2011

Hello
    Sallam Sir.,
    My name is Waqas RIAZ. i live in GUJRANWALA. sir prob ya hai k GUJRANWAL main jo passport office hai waha par itni reshwat chal rahi hai k rishwat k begair passport jama nahi hota hai:
    sir kia yahi rules hai passport jama karwany k ..
    i hope sir k app is k khilaf action lay gay ..

waqasRiaz Apr 12, 2011

WAQAS RIAZ
    SALM SIR,

I am applying for passport dated08MARCH2011 and expected date of return is08 APRIL 2011but today 12th APRIAL it is appending, Why, , , , ,

Date of Applying08MARCH2011
    Token Number:327 Name: WAQASRIAZ S/ORIAZ AHMAD
    IDNUMBER [protected]

PHONE NUMBER [protected]

waqasRiaz Apr 23, 2011

hello,
    sir. i have recvie a passspaort and very thanksful and my study is star in uk . ap reshwat k khilaf action lay. ok sir
    very very thanks ap k .
    waqas Riaz.
    kamoke gujranwala,
    [protected]

• As
    asif hashmi Aug 17, 2011

asif hashmi janab mujhay passport jama karwaye howe 36 din ho gae he abhi tak nahi mila kya pata chal sakta hai k aur kitnay saal lagy gay

Abdul Latif Khan Sep 22, 2011

The Directorate General Of Immigration & Passport
    Islamabad - Pakistan.
    Respected Sir,
    i have submitted all my documents in Temargara Dir Lower passport office, in 12th of September 2011, but still waiting for my passport, why delivery of passport is very slow ?
    sir, i want to know about the delivery of my passport, the Token # as [protected]. in the name of Abdul Latif Khan / father name as Abdul Zahir Khan, My CNIC # [protected]
    ...plz help me when ll i get my passport.
    REGARDS.
    Abdul Latif Khan

• Mi
    mian waqas ahmad Oct 06, 2011

hi assalam walaikum
    dear sir most respectfully i want to say that i have a problem with my passporat . i go few days ago to peshawer office for urgent .now they say thaat u r application is not send to islamabad office so plz kindly issue my passpost i have so many problem
    thanks sajid gul s/of nameer gul

Zahid Akram Dec 01, 2011

Sir, Assalamo alaikum

I am zahid akram s/o Muhammad Akram ..sir my father was steno typist in dera ismail khan passport office...my father was died in 16 November 1994 in car accident..i was 10 years old when my father was died..according to son quota rule when any government employe is died then his son can get the job from that organization which his father was working.. i have already send my documents to head office Islamabad but there are no reply from their end.
    During these 17 years i was very youngest and completing my studies.now i have to complete my study. I am MBA in finance... kindly give me opportunity to get the job..we are 6 family members.and we are passing very difficult life..

Your, s Thankfully

Muhammad Zahid Akram

• Im
    imran ajiz Nov 08, 2012

Dear sir!
    Assalam u alaikum.
    I am Muhammad Imran S/o Momen khan of swat. sir i have collect my form before 62 days i mean at 6th september 2012. I have so need of my passport. I am applaying to UK for study. please sir sent me my passport i will thankful tl you for all life.
    my token number is [protected]

• Ta
    Tameem Dec 10, 2012

Sir mainy 5000Rs/- day k urgent passport bnwaya THA.26-11-2012 ko. 03-12-2012 ko milna tha. mgr aj 11-12-2012 hogae hai nae mila. aj descon may myra medical tha r mjy pasport k 7 jana tha ...

sai ullah Jan 26, 2013

We have been applied for normal passport for mother & wife in Mardan passport office. Token shown 20days.when i going to passport office after 01 month he said normal passport timing is 3-4 month. Kindly why you write in token 20days.
    Best Regards,
    Saifullah

• Fa
    FAROOQ UMAR Mar 01, 2013

ASALAM WALIKUM;
    SIR MAIN NA 09 JAN 2013 KO KARACHI MAY PASPORT JAMA KAR WAYA THA .MUJHAY DUBAI VISAY PAR JANA HA UNHO.KARACHI PASPORT OFFICE WALON NA MUJAHY 26 JAN 2013 KI DATE DI THI .MUJHAY ABHI TAK PASSPORT ISSUE NAHI KIYA GAYA .MERA TOKAN NUM HA [protected] OR NIC NUM HA [protected]-9 HA BARAY MEHARBANI AP JALD IZ JALD MUJAY PASSORT ISSUE KAR DAIEN SUKARY
    NAME UMAR FAROOQ

Abdul Haque Tunio Mar 14, 2013

Dear Sir
    I and my spouse have applied for renewal for Machine readable passport in the passport office Hyderabad dated 12 Feb. 2013 and the expected delievery date was 01 March, 2013.
    I and my spouse also applid for Haj under Govt. Haj Scheme 2013 dated 07 March, 2013. Kindly help me in this regard
    Particulars for my passport are as Under
    Call No. 306
    Token No.[protected]
    Name : Abdul Haque Tunio ( Govt. officer)
    CNIC No. [protected]
    passport fee : ordinary
    My e-mail : haque.[protected]@faculty.muet.edu.pk
    Contact No. [protected]

• Mr
    Mrs s usmani Mar 14, 2013

Subject: Passport issue in Pakistan

Hi everyone,
    Hope you all are well..I would be really great full plz kindly investigate this issue.
    There are having very rude behaviour in Islamabad and karachi office not listening anything at all.Due to internal issues in Foreign Office such printing, papers etc they are delivering the passport very late.Please kindly spread this news so I hope any one from relevant authority will take action against it.please forward this message to relevant department because this is very urgent and serious matter.lots of people are really worried and disappointed.

Many thanks
    Kind Regards,
    Mrs S Usmani
    London

• Dr
    drsara Mar 21, 2013

hey i applied for passport on 18feb2013 on urgent basis coz ii needed it urgently for ma job abroad ...the expected delivery date ws 25 feb 2013...but stil 2dy i havnt recievd it...can u plz tel me when ths problm of passport ofice wil end?n when wl they strt printng passport?

• Mu
    Muhammad Rizwan shah Mar 22, 2013

sir.I apply new passport on the (07-02- ) ordanary/urgent apply in D.G Khan office .sir i go to DUBIE date in (26-03- ) on Company WESA .please sir. i Request you send me passpot on monday or Tuesday. plz sir .plz i Request /my future in your hand. i request.i wait sir.
    my tocken no.[protected]

• Ra
    Rabia Khalil Mar 27, 2013

The Awami Markaz passport office Karachi is the only place where agents openly negotiate the amount of bribes to get the passport issued, without any fear of prosecution for the police and the passport issuing authorities have made an unholy alliance with these agents. This formation of a triangle has transformed the life of poor applicants into a living hell. These defenseless applicants have been totally left at the mercy of this triangle comprising agent mafia, passport office employees and the area police. No applicant can go to a passport counter without procuring the services of an agent. The official at the counter return their passport forms by raising unjustified objections to the documents.
    Clashing with an agent is tantamount to inviting the anger and fury of the passport office employees. It is ironical that some of the senior level officials have turned into the godfathers of this ‘lucrative business’. After frequent complaints of bribery and stories of clashes between agents and visitors, no serious action was taken. but i heard that agents are not allowed to enter in the premises of Passport office although they can do their business 100 yards away from the Passport office
    It is all a stranger than fiction, but a real life story. It impliedly means that bribery is banned within 100 yards, but beyond that you are allowed to operate. It is like administering a tablet of disprin to a cancer patient who needs a major surgery. There are reports that up to Rs 8, 000 are taken per passport for providing a speedy service. The mod us operand of the agents is that once they take the money and start processing an application, they ask for more money under different pretexts and continue to extort money from the applicants. An applicant working abroad who wanted renewal of his passport wasted more than three months to get a new passport.
    At one point, he walked out of the agents and bumped into the office of a senior officer to describe his ordeal. But he was in tears when the officer demanded money for his passport. The officer told him that as Awami Markaz office was paying Rs 10 million per month to the high-ups of the ministry, they have no option but to collect the money from the public. He further told the distraught applicant that by paying a small amount of Rs 5, 000 to 10, 000, he was not going to lose much because this was a way to go abroad and earn millions of rupees. . The Concerned police have a record of all the agents, operating outside the passport office, and if they want to stop this illegal trade, they can do it without much effort. The residents of Karachi admired Government for his road expansion and beautification drive that has contributed to the free flow of traffic in the city. But the real change in the lives of people will come when the society is made corruption-free. The community expects from the Government that as the second phase of his drive, he will focus on the eradication of bribery rampant in the government departments.
    A number of social workers and local think tank members say that they have well documented evidence of bribery transactions in the district management machinery. But bribery needs no proof as beauty needs no ornaments. It is quite simple for the Government or any bureaucrat to verify it by just sending a man with a passport application form. Behold, nations do not perish in wars alone; denying hard realities is the cause of social destruction. my humble request to the authorities to take immediate action against deliberately delaying for issuance of Passports,

Regards

Rabia Khalil

• Mu
    Muzaffar Ali Khan Apr 15, 2013

Hi, I Abdul Razzaq am residing in AK area "Dhoranwala", and have applied for the urgent passport at Mir Pur Azak Kashmir on 07 March 2013. It is now 39 days and I have not received my passport, even i applied on urgent basis. whats going on.
    my receipt number is : [protected].
    Please despatch it to Mir Pur so that I can get it from that office. My collegues are ready to proceed on umra but i am awaiting for passport.
    date of applying : 07/03/2013

sajid ali789 May 02, 2013

Dear Sir,

hi, SIR slaamti hoi aap par. bad slaam mai ya arz karta ho, k mai nai passport normal jama karaya tha. mera ya masla ha k mai nai 30april ko apna case jama karvana ha. study k liya ya mera last chance ha ager aj nahi hova to kabi nahi ho ga .so, aap say meri guzarish ha k mera masla 10 say palay hall kar dain aap ki boat meharbani ho gi mera token num [protected]. Name Sajid Ali.contact num [protected]

sajid ali789 May 02, 2013

hi, SIR slaamti hoi aap par. bad slaam mai ya arz karta ho, k mai nai passport normal jama karaya tha. islmabad g/11 office say abe tak nahi mila, mera ya masla ha k mai nai 10april ko apna case jama karvana ha. study k liya ya mera last chance ha ager aj nahi hova to kabi nahi ho ga .so, aap say meri guzarish ha k mera masla 10 say palay hall kar dain aap ki boat meharbani ho gi mera token num [protected]. Name Raja faisal qudoos.contact num [protected]

• Ki
    kiran zehra Jun 21, 2013

Assalamualaikum

Hello,
    MY NAME IS KIRAN ZEHRA MOMIN IM PAKISTAN BORN AND IM US CITIZEN NOW AND I LIVEING IN USA I APPLIED MY RENUNACITION CERTIFICATE OF PAKISTAN CITIZENSHIP IN WASHINGTON D.C IN JUNE-2012, MY PAKISTAN PASSPORT NO IS B659833, UNTIL NOW I DIDNT RECEIVE ANYTHING I CALL LOSTS OFF TIME WASHINGTON D.C PAKISTAN EMBASSY BUT NOTHING RESPONED I FIND OUT IN WEBSITE YO EMAIL ADDRESS SO I TRY TO TELL U PLEASE HELP ME AND FIND OUT HOW LONG ITS TAKE IT.

THANKS. ALLAH HAFIZ