IKEA, Delft — hostile, unethical behavior
I went to purchase a cone so I could have an ice cream. The attendant, a short black heavy woman thought that I had jumped the line but I had not. She moved on and I asked her for a cone. She flung the cone with a napkin and coin on to the top of the counter and they all went their separate ways. The cone was just rolling on the counter, the napkin was elsewhere and the coin was on the counter. I asked her if that was how she was going to serve me and she shifted on a side away from me and refused to look at me. The customer behind me told her that she was not being courteous but she refused to apologise or remove the items from the counter. I eventually walked away.
I am still in shock at that kind of behavior which I think was totally uncalled for.
I am convinced that she is not ready for such a task as serving the public. If she has done this to me I am certain that I am not the only customer. This has to be habitually behavior.
More IKEA, Delft Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- Ikea Kitchen Remodel - kitchen remodel / incompetence; poor customer service
- IKEA - delivery service
- IKEA - delivery issues
- IKEA - snapped finger
- IKEA - Furnitures/Delivery