ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

IKEACustomer service

Called their support line and I was hung up 4 times. The site states they are customer service oriented but was not able to get no assistance. I asked to speak with a manager and I was hung up on. Awful location!! A desk has been out of stock since the summer time due to covid which I understand. The ikea site states if an item is in stock I can place an order then pick up. I tried the site is not working. I called the customer service line and the rep could not assist me. I asked to speak to a manager to file a compliant she transferred me and hung up on me. I called back 3 more times and the customer service reps hung up on me. I called the charlotte nc ikea store and no one picked up for 1 hour of me calling. The worse customer service experience ever. False advertisement on ikea part when they state customer service experience is their number 1 priority what a joke!!! Irate will not go back.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Jun 28, 2020

IKEA — Customer service

Hello, I am currently at the IKEA in Charlotte North Carolina. Upon entering I had my emotional support dog...

ADVERTISIMENT