IKEA — delivery service
I have a pending delivery that was supposed to be delivered the 1st of September, I tried to contact customer service by email and I never got any response regarding my order, I called customer service by phone and it cost me 50 euros for the call where the customer service team told me that the next day available will be the 8th of September, that is 1 week late when I placed thw order 5 days before moving to my new apartment. I'm moving house tomorrow and I need the things on the order as there is the mattress on that order, I intend to make a formal complaint regardin this as the customer service is terrible and it cost me more than the delivery service to be able to contact someone. My wife is 6 months pregnant and we are not planning to sleep on the floor on the new apartment for a mistake that was made by IKEA Ireland.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama!
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details
- IKEA USA - don't shop there
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst
- Ikea Kitchen Remodel - kitchen remodel / incompetence; poor customer service
- IKEA - delivery service
- IKEA - delivery issues
- IKEA - snapped finger
- IKEA - Furnitures/Delivery