IKEAdelivery

D

I bought 11 items on 6/16/17 and scheduled a delivery the next day. No one came and I was informed to reschedule. Rescheduled to 6/23 but got call asked me to contact IKEA because of some "discrepancy". I went to the store and rescheduled the next day but still no show. I called XPO twice. Interestingly, they told me delivery got delayed in the first call and they told me they didnt even have the merchandise in the second call! I went to store again and IKEA staff told me they could reload items from the store and reschedule for the next day. So I waited and waited. Nothing happened. I called both parties and both told me my order is rescheduled to be delivered the next day without even asking my availability? I called customer serv. ending up with order cancellation. The reason I got from him was even more ridiculous, holiday season?? I can tell the customer serv. is happy because order cancellation is the easiest solution for him. They do this on purpose.