IKEA — cannot contact customer service do not accept calls
I received a songesand wardrobe this morning and the right hand panel is damaged nearly broken into two pieces. Despite numerous attempts to contact customer service the phone lines are not taking calls due to heavy volume. I then tried to email ikea but the form makes no sense for me to explain the problem. Where do I go from here? This is really frustrating to have parts lying about the house waiting for assembly because of your delivery companies negligence. I am very upset with ikea who cannot package a flat piece of furniture without damage.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama!
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details
- IKEA USA - don't shop there
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst
- Ikea Kitchen Remodel - kitchen remodel / incompetence; poor customer service
- IKEA - delivery service
- IKEA - delivery issues
- IKEA - snapped finger
- IKEA - Furnitures/Delivery