IKEA — customer service
IKEA unilaterally reduce my order of dining room chairs, leaving me 4 chairs short and sent a refund via a gift card. After three weeks this card has still not arrived. It is proving impossible to speak to somebody as their customer care lines are always busy and their system hangs up on me without letting me know how long I would have to await or giving me the option to wait. The email system is very ridged and does not allow the option to register a customer service complaint nor enquire about a refund.
I am still waiting for a refund and I am unable to speak to somebody. As I do not live near a store, the purchase was made while on vacation, I am not able to talk to somebody instore. This is proving to be very frustrating.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama!
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details
- IKEA USA - don't shop there
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst
- Ikea Kitchen Remodel - kitchen remodel / incompetence; poor customer service
- IKEA - delivery service
- IKEA - delivery issues
- IKEA - snapped finger
- IKEA - Furnitures/Delivery