The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ikea Brooklyn — very rude cashier
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
was there yesterday, the cashier (her name is Michelle, i believe it was cashier counter #8 or 10) was extremely rude. Asked me to take stuff out of my bags like she was ordering tacos in a drive-thru lane. when i lay out all the items right next to her (i would say about 12" away from the chair she was sitting on) she kept staring at the good and refused to count all 7 of them while repeatly asking me "how many?" and "hand them over to me". when i told her i was not going to do her job she gave me the F word and said i aint doing this shxt no more and get ur shxt out of here. and when i asked for a store manager and her name she said i dont need to know her name and if i want to know, i can ask someone else.
More Ikea Brooklyn Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama!
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details
- IKEA USA - don't shop there
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst
- Ikea Kitchen Remodel - kitchen remodel / incompetence; poor customer service
- IKEA - Customer service
- IKEA - delivery service
- IKEA - delivery issues
- IKEA - snapped finger