Complaints & Reviews

POOR SERVICE FROM DEALER IN UAE

Dear Sir,
I have been using an IFB washing Machine used for a very long time in India and I was very satisfied with the services provided by the dealer in my State in Goa.
I purchased a Machine in Dubai UAE where I have been using for the last 2 years and I am very sorry to inform you that the the Service provided by the local Dealer it very very poor.
I have been in touch with them for the last two weeks and until date they have not attended my call nor they bother to answer the call and even if message is left with the operator they do no even call back.
the technicians are not very competent with the job hence resulting in delay and inconvenience to the User.

Kindly assist my Mobile in Dubai is [protected]. you may contact me for more details.

Thanks & Regards,

Jose Manuel

• Gi
    Gideon Guna Jan 15, 2010

Hi

I am also religious user of IFB. Its been so difficult to fix my IFB. the techs came home and could not figure out what is wrong with the machine the came the first and changed the board later they said that they have to change the motor truly something is wrong somewhere in the system. To get a guy to check my Washing machine seems like i have to take the appointment with him rather he asking me. It took me 1 week to get hold of a guy to check my washing machine. Till i am not able to fix my washing machine.

Classic example of effective customer service in India "My fridge did not work i called Just Dial they immediately put me across 4 service centers then i get call from a mobile not from a land line its was a service guy he said since he called first he will be the one to come check the Fridge. The next day he arrives to my house and checks the fridge and says the defects on the fridge and requests if he can take it to fix it and gives me cost estimate then and there. Ok then he returns the days he promised (after two days).

We must implement policy to fix the retailers to have effective after sales support.

Thanks

Regards

Gideon

• Ju
    JustDial.com Apr 17, 2010

Dear Customer,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on 0120-2488241 Extn No 2454 or mail on [email protected] & [email protected]

Thanking You,

Just Dial Customer Support-Delhi/NCR

CHOORAYI Jan 13, 2014

I was surfing desperately to find where I can buy IFB washing machine because of excellent performance by this machine in India. now i'm afraid to buy upon seeing the responses and after sales service rendered in Dubai.
    shyamsundar

• Rg
    R.George Jun 01, 2017

I too have same problem.None taking care of it.Here in UAE LuLu was selling this product, eventhough there is no after sales support.We have no idea whether supplier od this product exists in UAE market or not...poor after sale support..I.lost money and space by keeping this product.Performance is also poor compare to other brands in market. DONT BUY..frequently it would reqrd maintenance.

Defective programme knob & timer circuit took four months to replace

I purchased an ELENA washing machine on 29th April, 2008 from M/s RECO Electronics, Asansol, West Bengal, India. After installation in the 2nd week of May, ’08, as per instruction, on the following day the machine was switched on for trial-run without load & it was stopped automatically within a very short time & the programme selector knob fell down on the floor & the matter was informed to the service centre at Durgapur. The new knob was fitted finally in the middle of August, ’08 when it was detected by the manufacturer’s service personnel that the timer circuit was defective & the same was replaced on 22.08.2008. I demanded complete replacement of the machine which was entertained neither by the service centre nor by the supplier. I could not use the machine for a period of long four months out of no fault of mine. An early decision of the manufacturer company is solicited.

POOR SERVICE HISTORY

Complaint No : 1873813
1st Complaint Date : 17/6/2008
2nd Complaint Date : 15/7/2008
3rd Complaint Date : 4/8/2008

I made a complaint 2 months before my washing machine Digital 7 KG worth Rs.28, 000 not working properly but till my machine is same condition

After 1 week of my 1st compliant engineer verify the machine there is a problem with Digital board it has to be changed & he is check for spare Board on front of me via his mobile, he reply to me spare board available in our office & he committed me the machine will ready by next day but there is no response for next 10 days from engineer after 10 days engineer changed the Digital board (New or Old – I don’t know) after that he told there is a problem with other board & that board also to be replace after that till today there is no response from your engineer & your customer care & your service high officials

**** I want permanent solution from your company for my machine pls do the needful immediately I don’t want any temporary solution your end plssssss *****

I am not happy for selecting IFB brand, don’t advertise you are No 1 washing machine & your customer care is not maintaining service complaint status of the customers on my 2nd compliant I asked what’s the status of my complaint they simply reply there is no update in our system & today I made a 3rd complaint on that time also they don’t have update regarding my machine, finally I spoke Mr.Shanker from Branch he told me check with local concern engineer they will call you but till now there is no response --- tell me then where can I know my machine status & when will rectify my problem

I want my machine to be rectify with in today or tomorrow otherwise
I need brand new machine from your company on behalf of selling bad quality of washing machine otherwise I am surely sue a case in consumer court (because already machine in junk condition & I already wasted Rs.28000/- I am ready to spend more Rs.5000/- & face the issue in court )

**** I want permanent solution from your company for my machine pls do the needful immediately don’t make the temporary solution *****

Bogus Service network with no support at all

I bought an IFB microwave oven that stopped functioning well within warranty. IFB did not respond till the...

Door switch is not working

I had purchased an IFB washing machine about 8 months back. I had taken an extended warranty for 2 more years. I made a complaint regarding my washing machine. The Door Switch is not working properly. Thus I am not able to work the machine. I complained many a times through phone and also contacted there service center very near to me (ie. about 100 meters). The Service Center is at Palarivattom, Kerala.

Subhashish Chattopadhyay Dec 13, 2008

Please be EXTREMELY careful in case you are planning to buy any IFB appliance in Bangalore.

See http://zookeepersblog.wordpress.com/ifb-service-doesnt-exist-in-bangalore/

No service exists ! IFB guys have no customer focus. They are not helping, nor concerned about any problem of yours.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1 ) The complains recorded in Call centre is NOT tracked for closure. In many cases the calls are closed without visiting the customer at all.
    ~

2 ) IFB has outsourced service to a company named ” Silicon India “. Thus IFB as a company does not want to show any ownership for your problems.
    ~

3 ) The ” Silicon India ” guys have no skills. Often after lot of followup / reminders even if they visit your home, will be without tools, without spares.
    Will diagnose wrongly, open things one by one unnecessarily and will only try to change most costly parts.
    ~

4) The silicon India guys do not carry any identity cards. Once 2 guys came to my home in the evening DRUNK. I complained to Silicon India, IFB and TVSe Chennai.
    ~

5 ) The Silicon India mechanics are more interested in ” personal business “. As soon as they see a customer without Annual maintenance contract, they will propose if they can try to solve the problem

” privately “.

The skill level is same, that is ZERO. And thus one by one will replace the Motor, cards, pump whatever and keep charging money. The sole aim is to take away all good parts and sell somewhere else, and put other old parts in the machine.
    ~

6 ) IFB has only 3 mechanics for remaining part of Karnataka. The IFB Bangalore Manager and Assistant Manager never could send those guys to my home even after several followups for my problems. The standing excuse is that these 3 guys are out of station. Even though they promise to inform me or call back, they never called back.
    ~

7 ) No training is provided to all these mechanics for new models such as Digital models.
    ~

8 ) The spare parts are very costly, not available in open market and thus IFB fleece the customer very badly.

• Ka
    K.ANNAPURNA vIJAYA LAKSHMI Jan 23, 2009

Sir,
    I purchased IFB ELINA DX washing mechine on 24.11.2008 at Kakinada, AP. At the time of purchased the above mechine dealer said 2+2 yeares warrenty but given in the book only 2 yeares warrenty, again I asked dealer about warrenty, he said service engineer will write on the book for another 2 yeares warrenty at the time of installation. Service engineer came to my house and installed above washing mechine and also written 2 yeares warrenty on that book without your company seal. How I will belive 2 yeares warrent without your companey seal that is why previously I mailed in November 2008. After mailed my massage your company service men responded through phone and he told me to send 2 yeares extended warrenty with in 15 days but up to this time there is no massage/letter from your company. But still I belived your company is one of the best company in washing mechines that is why don't missuse your name and please send extended warrenty to my address as earily as possible. My Ticket No. 2458305
    Youres faithfully,
    K.A.Vijaya Lakshmi
    W/O K.Murali Mohan, 2-44-9, Bhaskar Nagar, Kakinada- 533003
    [email protected]

• Dh
    dhonifan Jul 28, 2017

I am also using IFB washing machine my top cover is also not working well. I bought it on recommendation of https://www.bestbuyreview.in/2016/12/5-best-washing-machines-in-india/

Washing Machine Not Working

Dt. 30.04.08

To,
G. Dasgupta
President & CEO

Dear Sir

It is hereby regret to inform you that I had purchase IFB Washing Machine 7 kg Digital from Sales Corner in the month of Feb’07 and typical problem has started after six month of purchase
I made complaints not less than 12 times but till date machine is diving same problem. Machine stops automatically before 20 minutes of time set of 2 hrs. Machine once again automatically starts after 30minutes and goes up to 2hrs. So total wash time become 4hrs instead of 2 hrs.
I had complains our vadodara service center, several of time Mr. Dinesh & Mr. Deepak Parmar from Vadodara Service center had check and change the circuit of machine but there is no solution, both are seating for 2 hours with machine but same problem was not solve. I complaint at Ahmedabad office Miss Divya & Mr. Brijesh is their but there is no response from them and I had also complain on call center before one month back and talk to Miss Sunita & Mr. Prakash (Call Center Manager), they told me that they are sending a company Engineer for repairing but I regret to inform you that their is no visit from your company Engineer.

On 18th April’08 Mr. Dineshbhai from Vadodara Service Center was visited and check the Machine at that time the same problem in machine, he told me that we replace your machine and give you a new one. After his visit we called Mr. Dinesh several time but there is no response from them.

I request you to Kindly instruct technical staff suitably to solve the problem permanently or I request you instruct service branch to replace the whole unit as it is still under warranty.

The detail of Machine is under
Sr.no. [protected]
Purchase Date: 28.02.07

Hope that my problem will be solved, as you will intervene in this issue. If there is no response from your side I will file case in consumer court against company.

Thanking You

Jignesh Pathak

• So
    Sopan Pharande Jul 21, 2008

I agree with Jignesh.I am facing problem with IFB elena 5 KG Machine.
    I have logged complain 3 to 4 time.I have not got response from any body.I called IFB customer more than 8-10 times for follow up every time I got response Today our Sr Engineer will come and look into issue but no one has come.

I have logged complain three times for same problem I got solution Machine is Vibrating because there is no stand for Machine.I don't know logic behind that if stand is necessary why company is not selling it with Machine.
    So I purchased stand from IFB Still problem is there.Mahine moving one place to another with lot noise.
    Today 21/07/2008 I called chief office from pune Mr Nitin I think he is nice person he told me I will give call you call within 10 mins I got call from engineer witnin 10 mins.
    But I dont why enigineer is saying your call has got expired
    Before resolving any issue how it is get expired.
    Now I dont have many words for Explaing IFB

3rd Complaint Date : 4/8/2008

I want my machine to be rectify with in today or tomorrow otherwise

• Ka
    Kavitha. M Sep 16, 2008

I totally agree with this.
    I have a fully automatic IFB washing machne and I have a lot of problems with it.
    I complained that the drum does not spin and no one attanded for 22 days.
    I am really annoyed. I kept on calling everyday 3 times and I got the same answer that someone will attend.
    I would suggest others not to go for IFB brand.
    Neither the machine is good nor the Service and customer care is good.

• Ra
    rajeshdk Sep 04, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I purchased Washing M/c in Hyderabad in Nov 2007 and had excellent service from Hyderabad service centers technically with reliable replacement and reasonable. Recently in may 09 I shifted to Delhi and installed M/s with proper procedure. Subsequently my warranty expired on 5th July which was informed through SMS on 28th June. Due to resettlement/admission, my baby boy born and my official tour, I was missed the SMS. Incidentally machine door was opening during switching the program which was working fine on 19/07/09. I registered the complain One of the officer (who nobody will like as his behavior and not proper technically sound) visited, opened the machine and conveyed to my family that the entire kit is faulty and we need to pay Rs. 3500 for replacement. I requested him to ascertain the fault with your technical departs as kit may not faulty and there may be some other problem. Without taking any further action, he left us and never turns up. I then requested Mr. Kishor to whom I have been directed to contact through service centre. In the mean time I registered the request for AMC. I have been told that somebody will come and collect the payment.
    Sir, nor payment collected nor complain resolved till date. We are facing many issues in Delhi and suffering lot. Request your support for AMC and repair with reasonable cost.
    Thanking You,
    Rajesh Kumbharkar
    Tata Projects Ltd

• He
    Hetav Aug 14, 2010

I agree to all to the above people, as i am facing a minor problem in comparison. Well i have purchased an IFB dish Washer. Now the machine is working just fine but the washing powder for the machine can only be acquired by IFB as it is not available in the open market.

The IFB company states that once you order the wash powder they deliver it to you that day itself which is [censor]. I have been calling to order for the powder since last 6 days and i have not yet received the product.

The IfB phone personals are so rude that they hang up on the customer. I would like to add they denie to tell their name or where the service centre is located.

I would like convey to the IFB officials, firstly teach your service operators some professionalism. Your company is joke you have no system in place, i mean no customer can trust you as the bloody idiotic phone operators don’t even tell you there name to start with, so the poor customer does not even know how the hell he/she is talking with. This proves that the company teaches these people not to say their names because if the company does not perform than; then the customer has no feed back on the basics of which he can go ahead with the complaint to the higher officials. You know what this is [censor]ing [censor], you people have no right to harass the customers in this manner

Poor Customer Service

Hi

I recentlly got the IFB Elena washing machine and obviously wanted to get a demo prior to start using the machine to ensure I use it in the right fashion, I called up the IFB customer service center on 24th April for a Demo ( my demo # 1725541 ) and they said they will have someone come to my place the next day, i requested if the person can come before 2pm as after that i have to leave for work and i was assured that someone will be there after 12am but before 2pm, the next day i waited till 0230pm however no one turned up so i asked a relative to come and stay in my house just in case someone from your office turns up to give a demo, i followed up with 2-3 calls the same day and every time i was assured that someone will be there before 8pm, in the evening at around 7pm i got a call from your office saying that no one will be coming however someone will attend to the call the first day on 26th April, I have cancelled all my plans today and have been waiting for someone to turn up since 10am in the morning however no one has come till now, i called up your office again and told the representative who attended my call how frustrating this is and i would like to speak to the supervisor, she gave me a tel number of Mr Rajesh ( [protected] ), I have been trying to reach him for the last 2 hours and it just keeps ringing.

I cannot tell you how frustrated I'm, this is definitely the worst customer service experience of my life. I have decided never to buy any IFB product...its a shame that in todays competitive world you guys are absolutely not interested in managing your customers well...you have not only succeeded in loosing one to many of your customers but you guys have also been sucessful in wasting our precious time.

I don't think you guys can survive long in the industry and i sincerely hope you guys don't last long.

Manish

IFB Dish washer

The dishwasher from IFB does not clean the dishes! In the first place tt is cheating to sell such products in...

water is coming out

While process of washing water is coming out from the bottom of the machine ( leaking ) we have call the your servicing center, person from Dhandeep services, Thane India ( dhandeep_ [protected]@yahoo.co.in ) . Technician has informed us that water tub is cracked due to rusty, so it has to be replaced with new one . We are surprised that when the tub is made of steel how it can get rusty & how it can be cracked . So, pl. send your proper person to check the deffective machine .

Pl. do the needful.

Awaiting your reply .

Kushal udyog
H.M.Jagwani
Mobile no. [protected]

Company not responding!

I have an IFB washing machine which is out of warranty and for which I have taken an Annual Maintenance...

Poor conduct by service engineer

REGRET TO COMMENT ABOUT IFB SERVICE PERSONNEL. I have purchased a IFB Digital 6 Kg W/M at Mumbai on 24 Nov...

Resolved POOR SERVICE

I HAVE PURCHASED AN IFB WASHING MACHINE ( MODEL DIVA) ON 24.10.07 FROM GAYATRI ELECTRONICS...

IFB is going to have some hard times

I am an aggrieved owner of an IFB Washing Machine (Senorita Plus).

I am shocked to see the level of service being offered by IFB, for reasons briefed below -

1. No one comes for the AMC service or renewal and when you try to call up, none of the Contact Nos mentioned either on the Website or the Manual (for Pune) are working / being attended to. Due to this the AMC has expired on 3rd Oct 2017.

2. Finally I had to call up Bangalore [protected] to get a service complaint lodged (Service Complaint No.1022574) which too after a period of over ten days goes unattended

Is this is the way, IFB works ?

It wasnt just for the product, but also an assured level of Service for which i bought an IFB after spending more than what i would have had to spend on any other washing machine. AND if this is the kind of service a customer gets at the end of the day, I am sure IFB is going to have some hard times.

I PERSONALLY WONT ADVISE ANYONE TO BUY AN IFB AND WILL ALSO MAKE IT A POINT TO BRING THIS TO THE NOTICE OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC

• Mo
    mohammedsalih Jul 13, 2009

i am purchased a fully automatic machine with model no. AW60-8062 on 11-07-2017 from ur franchisee vide name STAR ELECTRONICS in cherthala, alappuzha district. So far the machine is not installed. its happened only due to the non awareness of dealer who didnt give any details. they only says that the technitian come and install the machine and we will inform the details of ur address to company. my old parents wait for the technitian. is this the way the most reputed company dealing with their customers. i prefer the brand only because of its after sales service. take appropriate actions. yours faithfully

Mohammed Salih.M

• Pa
    PAVITHRA Sep 15, 2009

I had purchased an IFB washing machine about 10 months back. I have extended warranty for 4 more years. I made a complaint regarding my washing machine for changing tub. Thus I am not able to work the machine. I complained many a times through phone and also contacted there service center very near to me. My ticket No. is 3307867.

SUKHMINDER SINGH Oct 10, 2009

MY WASHING MACHINE IS UNDER ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT. fROM THE LAST FEW DAYS IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.
    PLEASE SEND YOUR MECHANIC TO CHECK THE FAULT AND DO IT RIGHT.
    THANKS.

PHONE-01672-220258
    MOB-91-9646110022

• Sn
    S.N.Nandi Jul 04, 2010

I HAD PURCHASED A IFB WASHING MACHINE WHICH WAS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY SINCE PURCHASE BUT THE COMPANY WAS BLIND ONLY GIVE SOME TEMPORARY REPAIRING FOR EVERY 15 DAYS DURING LAST 2 YEAR . AFTER TWO YEAR WHEN THE WARRANT PERIOD ENDS THE MACHINE IS FULLY OUT OF ORDER.
    THE COMPANY IS NOT TAKING ANY STEP FOR SELLING A DEFECTIVE MACHINE.

S.N.NANDI
    DHANBAD, 828127

• Ar
    arundati Aug 26, 2010

the hinge panel of my washing machine has broken. i have registered a complaint on 23rd aug at the service centre, 04066842206, spoke to mr. khan and he gave me the complaint number 05191. after no response after 48 hrs, i called back the number. mr kumar picked up, refused to acknowledge that there was anyone by the name khan, said i may have dialled a wrong number, gave me the customer care helpline number. He spoke so rudely, that i do not even want to recollect. registered a complaint at the call centre, was given the complaint # 4995131. received a call this morning from serv. centre at kukatpally saying my area isnt under their service. the complaint was wrongly logged in and they are transfering to m/s hadvika services, contact person mr. sampath kumar. mr. naresh called me at 11 a.m and said that the complaint will be taken care of today, i asked for the price of the hinge panel, he said he would call back, but did not. after repeated attempts to reach them, got in touch with mr. subhash who claims to be the service incharge, he said they can attend to the issue only tmrw as the person is unavailable. i am stunned by the callous nature of this response. for 3 days my complaint is going back and forth with no resolution. pathetic customer service. and but for this feedback form, there is no avenue to lodge the displeasure at the way in which ifb has failed to respond to this.

• Vt
    V Tamilselvan Dec 17, 2010

Washing machine and Microwave under AMC.
    Complaint lodged on 28.11.2017. Complaint No.5486808, ID No.2186053(Washing machine)
    Complaint lodged on 28.11.2017. Complaint No.5486812, ID No.2186053(Microwave)
    Washing machine: Water leakage, rattling noise.
    Microwave: No display.
    No response even after repeated reminders through 24hrs customer Care No.18604255678. vague promises.
    Last reminder call on 14.12.2017 is recorded for reference.

• Kv
    KV Prasad Dec 30, 2013

I have expereice worst customer service from their call center team., I was committed that they turn around time is 24 hrs and it is been more than 32 hrs and no one cared to connect for the complian. I called call center 7 times and i was simply pushed from pillar to post. to my surprise there is no grevience officer for IFB India. Starange why i made this choice to buy IFB washing machines...BUYER BE AWARE

Resolved Unsatisfactory after sale service!

Aftersale service facilities of IFB Washing Machines in Ernakulam District of Kerala Stat is totally...

Resolved Not satisfactory redressal of complaint

The machine I bought had numerous manufacturing defects. I tried to contact Vijay Sales, but they would...