Having problems with IFB Industries?

IFB Industries Customer Service Contacts

1860 425 5678 (BSNL & MTNL)
Plot № IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township
Kolkata
India - 700107

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IFB Industries Customer Service. Initial IFB Industries complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IFB Industries above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IFB Industries. Discuss the issues you have had with IFB Industries and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Ifb Front Loading Elena Dx Washing MachineWater leak and tearing cloths

Complaint no. 3651143
cust. Code: 1012379

I have booked the complaint and called 5 times, all five times they told the same answer, Stock of Door rubber is not there. When can i get my problem solved.???????????

Ifb Front Loading Washing Machine / Elena — Water leakage at bottom and tearing cloths

My Customer Code: 1912379 Complaint no. has not been provided as there was some system error. I have booked...

Ifb Neptune Dish WasherWITH IN 3 RD MONTH OF PURCHASE THE PROBLEMS STARTEED

Dear Sirs,
    Ref: IFB Neptune dish washer invoice No: CHE NO SCH/4455/06-07 DATED 16-11-06
    With reference to our previous emails dated ------, We have made several complaints right from the beginning (3rd month) of the purchase that the dishwasher is not functioning properly. Every time we requested the Chennai manager to either replace with new one or take back the machine as our machine had some factory faults which is causing these problems right from beginning,
    We made several complaints (see below) and several calls to the following manager’s responsible persons on different dates:-
    Mr. Guru moorthy ([protected])
    Mr.Madavan([protected])
    1142158 1/9/07
    1088683 9/8/07
    804932 16/3/07
    We are missing few of the complaints numbers and dates
    Every time they come change /repair / tune up blames the either water supply or current causes and give us the guarantee that next time there will not be any problems but it is only time matter
    Kindly note instead of easing the kitchen job since the purchase of dishwasher we suffered monetarily, physically &mentally. Kindly look for into this matter seriously and oblige. Waiting for reply.
    regards
    Dr zafrullah

----- Original Message ----
    From: P.MOHAMMED ZAFRULLAH <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    To: [protected]@ifbglobal.com
    Sent: Friday, 8 May, 2009 11:36:01 AM
    Subject: no response toemails ! needs ur attention

IInd email

Dear Sirs,

Ref: IFB Neptune dish washer invoice No: CHE NO SCH/4455/06-07 DATED 16-11-06

Mr. Guru moorthy ([protected])
    Mr.Madavan([protected])

1142158 1/9/07
    1088683 9/8/07
    804932 16/3/07

We are missing few of the complaints numbers and dates

once your technician Mr Ashok/satish broken on & off switchboard due to rough handling on16/2/09 in front of us and now machine just starts but become stand still without function and not taking water? Each time either they blame the water supply or the current or

regards

Subject: reply with full explanation! / Received your first letter dt 24-7-09
    Sirs,
    with ref to our complaints No: 17-10-08,

the issue of
    Replied to all our doubts and

Thanks for replying to our so any letters and emails’
    [protected]
    [protected]@ifbglobal.com {Branch service manager}

Subject: reply with full explanation! / Received your first letter dt 24-7-09
    Sirs,
    with ref to our complaints No: 17-10-08,
    Received your first reg with A /d letter dated 24-7-09 on 27-0709, after a long duration of about 28 months and you have shown your interest only on our complaints No: 2988061 dated 2nd may 2009 i.e after a gap of solid nearly 3 months stating that since we are not prepared to pay your charges and as the warranty period expires on 16-11-2008 the issue of Touched to our issues / problems since we purchased the dish washer from nungambakam
    Replied to all our doubts and Thanks for replying to our so any letters and emails’
    From, 12-2-09
    IFB Industries Ltd
    No 14 Taratolla Road, Kolkata – 700088
    Ref- invoice No: CHE NO SCH /4455/06-07 dated 16.11.2006
    Sir,
    This is with respect to your IFB Dishwasher DW NEPTUNE purchased on 16-Nov-2006, I would like to bring to your notice that we are not satisfied with the dishwasher and service provided by your affiliate in Chennai in spite of so many complaints we had given. Please refer below for the complaints list.
    The following are the defect we have noticed in our dishwasher and made complaints.
    1) Electric shock while running.
    2) Water leak (the water completely flows out while running)
    3) Often break down (Please refer to complaints below) Complaints List
    S No Date Complaint Number Complaints
    1 16/03/07 804932 Stopped working
    2 9/8/07 1088683 Stopped working and water leak out.
    3 1/9/07 1142158 Water leakage from dish washer
    4 1/9/07 1142158 Water leakage and electric shock
    5 14/9/07 1172476 Water leakage and shock
    6 27/9/07 1200960 Water leakage
    7 27/3/08 1658179 Shock
    8 23/4/08 169274 Water leakage
    9 3/5/08 1739609 Water leakage
    10 11/5/08 1765116 shock

The Chennai manager promised he will replace us the machine which is still under warranty if we had any further complaints, we had complaints after that date and we are yet to get replacement under guarantee. May we request you look into this matter seriously and either replace it with new dish washer or return the money and oblige.Thanking you, you’re truly, Kowser parveen
    Copy to:
    IFB INDUSTRIES LTD
    4E GEE GEE MINAR
    NO.23 COLLEGE ROAD, CHENNAI.

• Yo
        YourWellWisher Oct 21, 2009

Try calling their Regional Manager south Mr. Krishna Murthy on [protected] and if he does not respond call their regional manager sales Mr. Pavan at [protected]

• Ra
        Rajumylapore May 31, 2010

I am Raju, even I had similar experience with IFB washing machine and trash it later, now we are waiting for service to our dryer for the last 3 weeks nobody turned up .. looks like these people are cheating us, chennai police to have look into it, it is like a crime, bloody IFB

• Sh

and

The National Sales Manager
        IFB Appliances -India

Dear Sir, Madam

Sub: Defective dishwasher and bad after sales service. Refund of amount towards purchase of equipment, extended warranty, accessories, and compensation.

I want to bring to your kind notice the mental agony I am facing due to defective equipment delivered to me on 6.1.08, who’s functioning couldn’t be rectified in spite of all efforts made during last 34 months.

I have patiently tried to co-operate as much as possible, undergoing great hardship and was always hopeful, but now I am frustrated with the quality of dish washer machine and bad after sales service, and have decided to take up the matter to the consumer court for relief.

The latest Example being my complaint no. 5241461 registered on 8.10.10 attended after delay of 20 days by the engineer Mr. Sunil Tel No. [protected]. He did nothing to rectify the machine giving excuse of non availability of parts He didn’t turn up again and even closed my complaint. I had to re-register my complaint on 8.11.10 (Complaint no. 5387898). This time complaint was attended by Mr. Dhanprakash Tel No 9818087391after a delay of 5 days. He has removed certain parts for replacement and has not turned up as yet. I have complained repeatedly on customer helpline no. [protected] to Mr. Pradeep on 11.11.10, Mr. Subajit on 16.11.10, and Ms Gyatri on 17.11.10 with no results. I was also asked by customer care officers to directly contact Mrs Anuradha -[protected], Mrs Sona-[protected], Mrs Monica-[protected]. However on these telephone nos nobody attends to calls.

Facts
        I have purchased dishwasher Neptune model on 6.1.08 from your distributor Arvee Enterprises, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi with the hope of getting a good reputed brand and after sales service to help my aged parents to ease out their work.

I also took extended warranty for additional 2 yrs after paying the required amount over and above the usual 2 yrs warranty given with the product.

The dishwasher started malfunctioning within 15 days of purchase and is still not working till date (20.11.10).

During last 34 months, I have made innumerable complaints at your customer care no: [protected] and every time I was given assurance of speedy rectification of problem.

However the complaints were either not attended and complaint closed, or attended to after delay of 15-30 days after each complaint, that to after repeated reminders at national customer care no and local service centre complaint no, although according to rules it should be attended to within 24 hrs.

Several times my complaint was left unattended and I used to receive SMS on my registered mobile tel. no. that my complaint has been resolved.

My complaint was forwarded repeatedly on my request from the customer care to several service engineers and high officials of the company at Delhi branch, but no one had time to look into my complaint, for which they are employed by the company.

I made repeated requests at customer care to provide me with all the data pertaining to my previous complaints and their follow-up during last several months but they have denied my right to information.

No document at the time of attending complaint is ever provided to me for my record, and no explanation is given to me regarding the nature of problem and the service done or details of part changed.

The parts brought for replacement are unsealed bearing no company seal and always leave me wondering if the replaced part is genuine.

The complaint when attended to, also bears no permanent solution, as the machine breaks down again and again after few days interval rendering it practically of no use.

No follow up call is given after complaint is attended, to judge customer satisfaction.

The service engineers mostly become unavailable on phone, or blatantly tell us that the complaint will be attended by another person even if the trouble starts the very next day of attending complaint. Moreover, I am told to register complaint again on customer care which further wastes time.

The following is a part of data available with me regarding the dates of complaints, complaint nos, people contacted from time to time.

DATE OF PURCHASE 6.1.08
        CUSTOMER CODE: 1318851 (OLD: 1301129)
        DATE OF FIRST BREAKDOWN 10.3.08
        DATA OF COMPLAINTS

Complaint nos/ registered on –
        [protected].7.08), [protected].7.08), [protected].9.08), [protected].9.08), [protected].10.08), [protected].12.08), [protected].6.09), [protected].9.09), 3603210, [protected].10.09), [protected].9.09), [protected].12.09), [protected].12.09), [protected].3.10), [protected].4.10), [protected].10.10), [protected].11.10), [protected].11.10), [protected].11.10), [protected].11.10), [protected].11.10),

I have tried to contact the following officials/ service engineers from time to time who have always either not responded or remained indifferent.

Mr. Bharat Bhushan (Manager-[protected], [protected]), Mr. Alam (Service engineer-[protected]), Mr. Dhanprakash (Service engineer-[protected]), Mrs Kamini (IFB Official-[protected]), Mr. Amit anand (Service Manager-[protected]), Mrs. Monica (Service coordinator- [protected], [protected]), Mr. Rajesh Burman (Manager-[protected]), Mr. Yogesh (Senior service engineer-[protected]), Mr. Milan Chandola (Service Manager-[protected]), Mr.Ajay (Branch Head-), Mr. Yograj (Area Service Manager-[protected]), Mrs. Ankita (Area Service Manager-[protected]), Mrs. Anuradha (Service Centre owner-[protected]), Mrs. Sona([protected])

I was misguided by the service engineers from time to time by putting the entire blame for repeated malfunction of the machine on us and suggesting measures involving huge expenditure.

The following are few of the many measures suggested to me.

The water pressure in the pipeline is insufficient.

Although the water pressure was strong enough as the water is supplied by overhead tank approx 14 feet high and 2000 lts capacity,

I still responded by installing a separate pipeline and overhead tank, but later found that even then the problem was not solved.

I was asked to use desilter several times by different personnel attending on different days for the same complaint within a span of 7 days.

This incurred me a substantial monetary loss without any result. (Total 10 packets used)

I was asked to purchase a pressure pump, and magnetic flow equipment from them.

I refused, as it was an absurd idea as the company doesn’t recommend and the pressure of water was more than sufficient. I learnt from other customers later that suggestions were intended to earn them extra income.

The following are the inferences drawn regarding malpractices/ deficiency of services from above facts and figures.

As is evident from above data, the following facts emerge about the quality of product and the after sales services:

Defective piece: -
        The dishwasher supplied is defective as it is hardly in working condition from the time it was brought until today.

Poor after sales service:
        The product has malfunctioned every few days and the quality of after sales service is extremely poor and sub standard.

Delayed service:
        The complaint is attended to after delay of 15-30 days that to after repeated requests.
        Attending to complaint is mostly limited to a visit by personnel with suggestions to change parts without any result. They then don’t turn up again and give excuses for non availability of parts.

No follow up
        There is no mechanism in your company to follow up complaint and to judge customer satisfaction regarding resolution of complaint.
        The complaint is invariably closed as per feed back by the service engineer even without attending and solving the complaint. The customer is then asked to register afresh a new complaint.

Denial of customer right to information:
        The service engineers do not provide any documents pertaining to diagnosis of problem and measures taken, neither the details of work done and parts replaced.
        The customer care centre failed to provide me information regarding my previous complaints and their follow-up for my record and information purpose.

Replaced parts substandard?
        The parts brought for replacement are neither sealed nor bear company logo thereby placing a doubt about the genuineness of the part.

Apathy of senior officials:
        Even the high officials at local branch level are not concerned about the customer problems and are mostly unavailable, irresponsible, disinterested and unresponsive.

Corruption:
        The service centre personnel are indulging in malpractices and it seems are indulging in parallel business by suggesting several products not recommended by the company to customers like magnetic flow meter, pressure pumps.
        They even try to charge customers on one pretext or another for servicing during warranty period, that to without providing bill.

Inefficient service engineers:
        The service engineers are inefficient, work on basis of ‘hit and trial method’, indulge in temporary ‘jugaru work’ in their own language.
        They are discourteous and refuse to come even when the complaint has been attended by them the previous day and remain unsolved.

My motive of making complaint to you
        Either refund the total amount with interest + compensation for the deficiency in quality of product and service.
        Or
        Else I will be left with no choice but to put up my case in consumer court..

My motive is not only to solve my problem but also to save a brand like IFB.
        This will require drastic steps to remove deficiencies as I have pointed out earlier.
        To add, I still think IFB is a big brand and as a matter of fact want the company to be transparent, customer friendly.

Dr. Shashank Jain

Customer code: 1318851 (Old-1301129)

Ifb ElenaIFB - Top WORST customer care

Hi all,

I am 36 years old Indian citizen from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and this is my WORST EVER experience with an Indian company. I have an IFB Elena model washing machine which was purchased around 3 years back. Last year, the machine had some problem. The motor was rotating and the cloths were not moving. The output was an unclean wash. We made a complaint at IFB customer care and after two weeks a service person came (from their franchisee service center, which was located at Teynampet, Chennai. which is closed now because of their "BEST" service to the customers).

The service person was acting like a cardiologist and he opened the machine cover and started investigating for some time. He told some problem and asked me to take an AMC and with out AMC it is not possible to repair the machine. Same day itself, I have paid the AMC charges by two cheques, which come around 3000 INR and he left. All these happened on March 2009.

We called many times again to the customer care and they assured us that they will immediately service the machine and rectify the problem. after some time another person came and he informed us the good news that the Teynampet service franchisee is no more.

I am not sure a company claiming best home appliances sending these type of un-skilled, un-trained, rude service technicians to serve their customers. He came two times (second time after much argue), removed some original component of the machine, spoiled the front switch and broke it, and after his visit there was no change in working condition of the machine, but I lost some original component of the machine.

Again after many calls to their customer care number they sent another service person, he was claiming that he is coming directly from IFB. He also opened the cover and spent 10 mins on the machine. He told there was no problem on the components which was removed before and this type of complaints normally come with another component and he left without changing it.

Now and every time when we make a call they are saying they will solve immediately with some silly excuses like spare not available, service person busy etc.

I am still waiting after seven months to get this problem solved and cursing the moment we purchased this product.

IFB people are eating with the money others hard earned and they made their fortune cheating others.

This is an advice from a trapped customer. Never buy a product from IFB. If you are already purchased atleast never go for their AMC option.

Thomas,
      email: [protected]@aol.in

• Kn
          kn sivan pillai Sep 28, 2009

dear sir,
          I had bought an ifb elena washing machine from texmo agencies kayamkulam alleppy(dist) kerala . Now it's drums are shaking while rinsing and it's working is worsen day by day .And i had informed it 2 the service person, the shope etc but no one is giving me a proper response and now i feel that it's a worse decision to buy an ifb .Sir if you cares your customer little please take proper action my address kozhisseril sreevalsum pullikanaku p o kayamkulam alleppy(dist) kerala [protected] [protected]

• Mu
          Muruges Feb 18, 2010

I booked a service request on Feb 4, 2010 to fix my washing machine. The service rep came on Feb 8, 2010 and said water discharge pump is to be replaced and he promised it would be done in 2 days. It is almost 10 days but nobody came and fixed the problem. I called the service personnel directly and the customer care several times after that but no help. Every time I call customer care they will give a contact number to call somebody but the phone number not worked or the respective person not picked the call. I really got annoyed with these kinds of treatments. Even I requested the customer service desk to assign my ticket to different service center since the current service center is unresponsive but they refused to do so.

Worst company to buy any products. You are finished if you expect any services from this company. pathetic customer care. never hears customer complaints. The company never understands what is the meaning of customer care. I commit sin if I recommend anybody to buy products from this pathetic company.

• M.V. VISWANADHAN Feb 15, 2012

Remitted Rs. 1600/- towards the Charges of renewal of my Annual Maintenance Contract on. as per Bill No.296 dated 07-03-2011. Duly executed contract document has not received so far. The Washing Machine remains in idle condition due to lack of maintenance. Complaints registered remain unattended.

Ifb Senorita Washing MachieneTimer not working

My machiene has been bought during 2001. Its timer is not working from June 2008. I contacted the service people several times. they visited two times . they says that timer is not available. please do the needful as Iwas keeping it iddle for more than 1 year.

Ifb 5. 5 Kg Front Loader Washing MachineWate leaks from bottom

Hi,

My IFB 5.5 KG Front loading Washing machine is only 4 months old. Water is getting leak from bottom for the past 3 wahses. Can you pls send a person to look into it.

Place: Bangalore

Regards,
          Dhandapani.T
          [protected]

Ifb Neptune DishwasherThe spray arms don't work

I bought a dishwasher 16 months ago. It has been giving me problems since 2 months ago. It took the technician 15 days to attend to the call and that too only after numerous calls to customer care and to the technician's manager. The so-called "Customer care" is pathetic to say the least. I would recommend that nobody buy IFB products. Maybe that will teach them to treat customers better.

Ifb Washing Machine - Senator 6kg.not working properly from day one

Hi,
              I have bought an IFB Senator Front Loading in JUNE 2008 from Standard Radios, Sadar Bazar, Jalandhar Cantt and since day one, the machine has been giving problems. Following are the two major problems we are facing:-
              1. In each and every round, the machine is tearing one or two clothes. This happens every time when the clothes are put in.
              2. Another issue that we are facing with the machine is that every time, small clothes like socks, handkerchief, vests etc get stuck in the machine. The mechanic from the company then visits and pull the cloth out of the machine.

We have raised several complaints since June 2008 till date, but there has been no permanent solution provided. We have also escalated this issue to the managers concerned many times, but still there has been no permanent solution provided. Everytime we raise a complaint in this regard, the mechanic that comes to our home gives a solution that we should not put small clothes for washing in the machine and there is NO other solution to this issue. Now this is really not at all an acceptable answer. We are dealing with the world leader and not an ordinary washing machine, where they dont have a simple mechanism of avoiding this to happen time and again. We have invested a big amount to buy an IFB when the same capacity machines are available at a much cheaper rates, but since its an IFB, we showed faith in the brand name, but I have only one thing to say in this. I AM UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE SOLUTION PROVIDED TILL DATE.

Please find enclosed the tickets raised as well as the managers contacted:

Date Ticket number
              5th March [protected]
              24th Apr [protected]
              19th June [protected]
              2nd June [protected]
              May [protected]
              Managers contacted - Hemant Arora ([protected]) and Sanjeev Mehra ([protected]).

There have been several reminders and requests raised till date and now would request an intervention by some senior person in the company who can look into this issue and provide us with a permanent solution.
              Just FYI - We have also purchased an extended warranty till Jun 2012.

Kindly look into the matter with utmost importance and at top priority.

Regards,
              Param - [protected]

Ifb / Top Loading Washing M / C Aw - 60 - 806 Under WarrentyOut of order since 27/7/2009

I have IFB India make top loading washing m/c model AW-60 806 under warranty. the m/c is out of order since 27/07/2009.I lodged complaint with call centre no3303509. Dt 27/07/2009.They changed gear box (repaired one) on 30/08/2009.After two days again m/c stopped working . Inspite of my rigirous follow up IFB has not yet responded . Please do not buy any IFB product .BK Gupta Faridabad [protected]

Ifb Washing Machines — AMC contract poor service

I have IFB washing machine modelt2900 Dx. Taken AMC rs.2300/- for year 2008-09, expired on 6th july 09, and...

IFB Washing Machinesparking from inside

Dear sir,
                  This is to inform you that I have registed a complain with Goa service centre on the 31st august 2009 and my complain no is 2872026 and my customer code is 1432313 about the above complain, but till today no technician have visited nor call at my Place.Model no T- 2900 DX
                  i regret to say to tell you that such a big company is providing such poor service.

Hope you will do the needful at the earlist

warm regards

Residence : Flat No: F-104, Vignesh Paradise, Melur Road, Srirangem
                    Ph: [protected]

Dear Sir

Sub : THE WASHING MACHINE IS KEPT IDLE AT YOUR SERVICE CENTRE, SINCE 23.05.2009

I bought IFB washing Machine ( Top loading Model ) in June 2007 with a confidence that the machine will not have any problem & the service would be good.

But contrary to my expectations, the service from IFB ( Particularly from Tiruchirapalli centre) is very poor.

I made a complaint on 09.03.2009 to IFB CARE regarding noise & display problem in the machine. The service personal came after a week and opened the machine. As they could not identify the problem, they told me that the authorized service person from Chennai will come and solve the problem. After a lapse of 15 days, as there was no response I reminded the service centre and again a person came to attend the machine. This time the machine was opened and I was told that a spare part is to be replaced and they will order for the same and I was assured that the machine would be repaired within a week. But there was no response there after. In the third week of May 2009, when I asked the position, I was asked to bring the machine to the service centre.

I delivered the machine to the service centre at Vayalur Main Road, Tiruchirapalli on 23.05.2009. I enclose herewith the copy of “ Goods received Note” No. 076 dated 23.05.2009.

But till date I have not received the machine. Whenever I contact the service centre, every time I receive the reply that the spare part is not received. As asked by your service in charge, I contacted your Chennai office 10 days back. I was told that they will send the spare part within a week. But till date there is no sign of getting my Washing machine back.

I wonder whether the company stopped manufacturing Top loading washing machines.

Now “ THE WASHING MACHINE IS KEPT IDLE AT YOUR SERVICE CENTRE, SINCE 23.05.2009”. The “TWO YEARS” warrantee period was up to 13.06.2009. The original complaint was made on 09.03.2009.

After a waiting period of more than 5 months, I feel as if I have been CHEATED BY IFB.

My request is that, kindly take back the machine and refund me the amount when you are not able to repair the machine.

I hope that you will respond to this letter and do the needful.

N Santhana Gopalan
                    25.08.2009

Ifb DiswasherService

Hi,

I have IFB Dishwasher (Neptune) and it's under AMC with IFB. 1.5 months back (9th July 2009), I'd put a complain for it's malfunctioning. Technician has visited my place twice, and yet the problem is not resolved. I have been following up with call centres, service centres and regional manager as well, but till date (40 days+), the issue is not yet resolved.

IFB has to improve it's after sales service. I've been using IFB products since alst 14+ yrs, but never faced such issue. If this scenario continues for long, I believe, I have to approach consumer court to resolve my issue.

Ifb Washing Machine (Executive Plus)Non COmpliane of AMC

Complaint No 3323494, dated 31st July.

My product is under AMC.

The service agreement for IFB is 24 hrs.

I have been behind these people for so many days, but to no avail.

I have also spoken to Ms Monika (Service head, Delhi) and Mr Gupta, franchisee head.

But till date i have not received any one from them.

The company claims that a person visited my house on 4th Aug, even if i agree to it, i wish to know whether he was supposed to call me or not before coming to my place. If yes, did he call me?

Please suggest what should be done about it.

Ifb Microoven 30sc2NON-AVAILABLE OF ANY SERVICE

i am very disappointed and in great trouble after buying your product with highly expectation of service and reliablity. i lodged compliant of my microwave oven of said model in number of times but not been attended for any service or repair. our microwave oven is out of order from days back. please take a necessary action.
                          details of yr product: microwave oven, model: 30sc2, date of purchase: 06.01.2009
                          this product has been purchased from M/S ABROL ENTERPRISES, RAGHUNATH BAZAR, JAMMU (J&K) INDIA
                          my adress is 24/1, sanjay nagar, jammu tel no, [protected], [protected]

The chief executive,
                            IFB industries limited,
                            calcutta.

Respected sir,
                            we are having purchase 2nos of executive elite model IFB washing machine as an date 12.04.06 NO:IEE0511011W04462 at tamilnadu sivagangai district karaikudi dealer M/s: KUMARAN TV CENTRE in ready cash purchase.
                            Another one machine NO:EX.EL.B.048050 purchase date 20.06.06 in ready cash purchase.

COMPLAINTS:
                            MACHINE NO:1 purchase date after one month machine is fault. to inform nearer MADURAI DIVISION SERVICE CENTRE.
                            To change a motor in after fifteen days, and to change dimmer in another one month. FInally, another one month to change the second hand new machine.
                            BUT PROBLEM DOES NOT SOLVED.
                            The machine should not run past 8 months, only for showcase item.
                            MACHINE NO:2 purchasing date to use the washing machine was after 9 months for so many family problems.
                            After 6 months washing machine was run satisfactory.
                            Next day will start the complaints, to inform nearer MADURAI DIVISION SERVICE CENTER.After, they send the MR.JANARAJ service engineer will come my home & he only for look the machine do not check the machine. He told motor is fault to replace the new motor will charge on Rs 4800/-. I'm not accept this.
                            Because, I am TEXMO INDUSTRIES, COIMBATORE motor company authorised sivagangai district dealer.
                            So, i verify the machine in my mechanic. The MCB(circuit breaker) is fault on machine line &they will change the new MCB the machine is OK.
                            This time machine complete body shot.The service engineer MR.JANARAJ is come, machine fault repair chargeRs 8500/-an AMC basis Otherwise no change.
                            Sir,
                            I feel IFB washing machine is ORIGINAL or DUPLICATE delhi make company. From purchasing date always complaint, complaint...
                            MADURAI BRANCH MANAEGER
                            * MR.SAKTHI no responsible answer.
                            * MR.BALA madurai area sales Reb no responsible answer.
                            * MR.JANARAJ service engineer useless fellow no identifying knowledge by IFB washing machine complaint.
                            so, Two no's of washing machine should not run for 8 months.
                            Please, we want return respective and posibility for another new executive elite model two numbers of washing machine.
                            thanking you,

IFB Washing MachineTUB NOT ROTATING

Sir,
                              i have purchased IFB washing machine model Diva cold on 06.05.2007. Warranty expired on 06.05.2009
                              now suddenly it stopped working. on complaint service engineer told this is m.s.c.u problem and replace with cost of Rs 2000/-. However, the tub is not rotating. only progaramm selector knob is rotating and complete its job. Now service engineer is telling motor is failed.

Now i would like to know, is the life of the motor is only up to warranty period ?. Is it worth to buy IFB any other home appliance ?

Ifb Naptune DishwasherPOOR PRODUCT AND SERVICE

I have bought IFB Dishwasher some time back . I have been using it for last 3 months only . suddenly last week it stopped working. I had put in a complaint at companie's call center(ticket no 3101797). An engineer came next day. He did not knew much about the product . He wanted to cheat by replacing the running motor by a one he had brought with him and asking exorbitant amout for that. I had asked him to go back. as I think he was not competent to repair. So bad product followed by bad service

Madhu Jain Nov 27, 2010

We have Neptune dishwasher which has developed a problem of blast kind of sound while working after complaint we spent around Rs. 7, 000.00 on 20th Oct, 2010 for Pump and Heater as per technician's recommendation but after that the blast sound was still there and machine is still not working. I had lodged the complaint again and again to Company but there was no response instead they gave me the tel no. of other senior employees but sometimes no. was wrong or nobody was answering the call.
                                    The authorised franchisee - S.M. Enterprises at Laxmi Nagar, Delhi - 92. is trying to evade the problem and no person from their side is coming.
                                    Now please take prompt and strict action from your side OTHERWISE WE ARE GOING TO CONSUMER COURT.

Ifb Fully Automatic Washing Machine Aw60 - 806Repair not carriedout for 6 months

I purchase the fully automatic washing machine in the month of Dec 2007.There was a problem with the water inlet in the month of Nov 2008. I complained immediately to customer care who registered the complaint under the complaint No.2423870 and sent a person in a week. He examined and told that a valve has to be replaced and never turned up. After a marathon effort of hundreds of phone calls and the complaint registered in the same website, a person came in the month of January 2009 and said the same thing and went away. Our repair hunt started once again and whenever we call the incharge Mr.Mahadevan he never lifts the phone and if by chance he lifts he gives the same stereo type reply that the valve is out of stock and has not come from the main dealer. Till date our washing machine is lying idle. And you can imagine the kind of inconvenience a family will face witha washine machine not working for 6 months. We are absolutely surprised by the way a renowned company is responding to a minor complaint. We opted for your brand thinking that the service will be good but we are highly dissappointed and put to turmoil and stress. Hence I urge your company to understand the severity of the problem and take necessary steps as early as possible.

Yours dissappointed customer,
                                  N.Anuradha

IFB — Supplying junk agst order through fabmail

My son Dweepant Bakshi placed an order from Michigan on ifb global thru fabmail.com for supplying to me...