Having problems with IFB Industries?

IFB Industries reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 30, 2007. The latest review I am complaining about service engineer was posted on Jul 14, 2021. The latest complaint the worst service of ifb customer care. was resolved on Nov 17, 2019. IFB Industries has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 160 reviews. IFB Industries has resolved 95 complaints.

IFB Industries Customer Service Contacts

1860 425 5678 (BSNL & MTNL)
Plot № IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township
Kolkata
India - 700107

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IFB Industries Customer Service. Initial IFB Industries complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IFB Industries above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IFB Industries. Discuss the issues you have had with IFB Industries and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

IFB Industries Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

IFBWashing machine repair - Poor response

Customer Id: 3599141
Product Category: Front Loading Washing Machine
Model: Model Admiral 7012w 6.5 litres.
Source of Purchase: IFB Website

Problem:
1. Machine not functioning; defective display. Complaint No. [protected] dated 25 September 2015.

2. Machine Under warranty till 01 November 2016.

3. COMPLAINT CANCELLATION REQUEST FORWARDED BY THE SERVICE CENTRE WITHOUT ATTENDING TO THE COMPLAINT!

4. SHOCKING RESPONSE FROM IFB & ITS SERVICE CENTRE.

Sourav Sen
Delhi, iNDIA

• IFB Industries's response · Sep 30, 2015

Dear sensourav

IFB Applianceswashing machine

IFB washing machine
    I must tell u or request u to please go through the complaint numbers below since May 2015 ( 15 times )
    19 may - [protected]
    1 sep - [protected]
    9 sep - [protected]
    11 sep - [protected]
    23 sep - [protected]
    Now u only tell me why I will complain if some one could come to do the work properly
    It's an answer to me that if a customer does AMC he is making fool of himself, also I can bet if there would be no AMC the repair and service would be class apart, with no AMC the services are class apart
    Felling sorry about brand IFB, with such a bad attitude towards the customer
    In all these complaints only the technician visited two times with prior information, otherwise the technician comes to us with no notice.
    I have spoken to The IFB area incharge Mrs NEEMA DHOGAL [ [protected]] but no positive response from her too.
    She has stopped taking my calls . I had sent number of SMS but again no response .

washing machine

• IFB Industries's response · Sep 30, 2015

Dear Manihar lal sethi

IFB AppliancesDryer Maxi 500

I had purchased an IFB Dryer. The machine has not been worink properly for the time is had started to use it. I made several complaints to customer care but it did not help. IFB technician tried to fix the problem the they were unsuccessful after trying 4-5 times. There the IFB technician told me the i will get an replacement on the machine and he took a copy of my bill. When i called the IFB customer care they told me that the replacement has been approved and the IFB person will call me and replace the machine. It has now been 2 years the are not willing to replace and avoiding calls from my number. I managed to speak to the area supervisors and the told be that the replacement is not possible and it is your bad luck. their names MR SANTOSH and MR LAWRENCE.
      My complaint number is [protected].

Please help me get a replacement.

Thank you.

• IFB Industries's response · Sep 22, 2015

Dear Sir,

Respond

IFBHarrasment and defective washing machine

Purchased a BRAND NEW washing machine direct from IFB POINT. At the time of installation, we come to know that touch buttons were not working properly but the technician left stating that somebody senior will come to inspect the problem. After passing of 15 days still the machine is in the same state and no solution given by IFB people. They always comes up with a new date. Their technician agrees verbally that the piece is defected but denies to put this on paper. This washing machine was purchased in exchange scheme and now practically we don't have working machine. Pathetic service from a brand like IFB.

IFBDefected washing machine delivered

Purchased a top notch fully automatic touch washing machine of IFB.
          After 2 days of delivery, technician came to install it but few touch buttons were not working properly.
          Filled a complaint to customer care and also send the mail to IFB but all in vain.
          Even after 15 days of purchase the machine is just a showpiece as there is no solution given by IFB team.

Very big brand with worst after sale service.

Pathetic service. this type of companies should be closed imm.

Off the record technician agrees that the product is defective and needs to be replaced but company is doing nothing at all.

Ifb / Automatic Washing Machinewashing machines

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have registered a compliant vide compliant number [protected]. Till date nobody has done any kind of work. On two occasions two different technicians visited and inspected that they will rectify the compliant immediately. But nothing happened. we used to call on the service centre number provided by you [protected]/2453125. Each time they tell that the compliant will be rectified soon but again nothing happens. I have taken an AMC for my machine. Today when I called up the customer service number and upon providing the compliant number I was surprised to hear that my compliant was closed. I would like to know how has this compliant closed without attending to it.

I would like you to please look into this matter immediately or else I will have no other option other than moving consumer court.

Regards
            Rajesh R

• IFB Industries's response · Sep 08, 2015

Dear Rajesh,

IFBCover for 5.5/6kg Front Loader washing machine

IFB Global: Confirmation for Order # [protected]

Shipping Address
              g nagajaganmoha nn
              h.no. EIII/31 simhapuri, NCL colony, mattampally (md)
              Nalgonda, Telangana, 508204
              India
              T: [protected]

Estimated Shipping Date : 31-08-2015

Dear g nagajaganmoha nn,

Greetings from IFB Home Appliances!

We thank you for your order. This email contains your order summary.When the item(s) in your order are delivered, you will receive an email with the confirmation.

Order Number
              [protected]
              Shipping Address

g nagajaganmoha nn
              h.no. EIII/31 simhapuri, NCL colony, mattampally (md)
              Nalgonda, Telangana, 508204

Grand Total

• IFB Industries's response · Sep 01, 2015

Dear g nagajaganmoha nn,

Ifb Senator 6kg — IFB Senator 6kg washing machine door HINGE broken

The hinge of the IFB Senator 6kg front door washing machine got broken. I am from Chennai, India. I would...

Chennai

Ifb - Washing Machine - 6. 5kg DeluxeMachine not working

Customer ID. 1344517,
                The washing machine is not working in basic selection. Working only in one selection and that too stops in between the cycle ( in 137 minutes cycle it stops at 35 further running continuously for hours together with out ending the cycle. forcefully we have to switch off the machine open the door and do the balance washing manually. Though compliant was lodged many times and lastly on 14.6.2015 till now no response from the company. Mr. RAjkumar of local head on phone number [protected] (bangalore) was contacted as directed by customer care [protected] mr.Deviprasad, where as no proper response. please do the needful at he earliest.

Ifb / Washing Machineservice not attended

contacted ifb customer care in April 2015. regarding washing machine as it was not working .customer care unit promised to send technician .four technicians attended four times by names koti, naresh, mahesh and venkatesh consecutively till june 17th 2015 .. they closed my complaint saying spare parts were not in stock. mr.sampath co ordinator of hyderabad never attends to any customer on phone, nor he takes responsibility as my washing machine is under warrenty period .. customers will be very happy if some action is taken on these kind of people . they are not ready to do service if the perticular machine is under warrenty period. thanking u. please try to take action.23a38

IFB Senorita DX Washing MachinePoor service

This is ashok kumar, i'm the customer of your ifb home appliances. My permanent customer number is 2054225, i'm under the amc since two years. My machine serial number is 047066. I am facing so many problems with your machine from last two months. I have complained so many times, but your service is very poor. My last complaint ticket number is 1485541, in this issue technician has visited and checked even though the problem is not yet solved. I called to your service center many times, but there is no response and also they are answering impolitely. I'm fed up by complaining, so I hope the necessary action will be taken by your authority.

IFB Washing MachineWRONG DELIVERY, BAD SERVICE

I HAD BOUGHT A FRONT LOADING WASHING MACHINE FROM IFB. A WRONGLY LABELLED PRODUCT WAS DELIVERED AND INSTALLED IN SPITE OF INFORMING THE COMPANY AREA IN-CHARGE.THE COMPANY EXEC WAS CONTACTED FOR CLARIFICATION ON WARRANTY DUE TO THE PRODUCT MODEL DISCREPANCY GIVING THE PHOTOS OF THE PRODUCT WITH CONFLICTING LABELS. THERE WAS NO RESPONSE FOR A WEEK AFTER WHICH THEY STARTED DEMANDING EXTRA MONEY FOR THE SAME MACHINE. THE EXECUTIVE ESP THE AREA INCHARGE IS VERY RUDE . THE COMPANY PEOPLE WANT TO REMOVE THE MACHINE AND WANT REFUND THE SAME WHILE I HAVE ALSO BOUGHT THE ACCESSORIES AND SPECIAL COMPANY SOAP FOR THE SAME.

WRONG DELIVERY, BAD SERVICE
                      WRONG DELIVERY, BAD SERVICE

9 Responses
                        • Ra
                          ramesh taing Nov 15, 2011

My IFB washing machine is under warranty period (no. 15280) though i registered my complaint no.7510472 as early as on 29-10-2011, but disgustingly no one has turned so far.
                          a company of such a repute as IFB has such poor sevice it is rather shameful.

• Vr
                          vrprasad Nov 03, 2011

My washing machine is covered under AMC job no:6290620. I lodged a complaint on 6/10/2011 with complaint no.7330849. IFB technician attended on 8/10/2011and said motor needs replacement . He assured to rectify within a week. After that he didn't turn up. I made hundreds of calls and got fed up. Kindly help me.

• Ha
                          Harryom Oct 24, 2010

Pls direct your requests to [email protected]

• Kv
                          k v ishwarya Apr 28, 2010

MY NEME IS K.V.ISHWARY, FROM NELLORE, A.P. I PURCHASED IFB ELENA DX WASHING MACHINE ON 13TH JUNE 2009 AND MY MACHINE IS NOT WARKING SINCE 17TH FEB'2010 APART FROM MY REPEATED COMPLINTS WITH IFB CUSTOMER CARE THERE IS NO RESULT TILL NOW

• Vi
                          VIRENDRA RAWAL Jan 22, 2010

I AM HAVING IFB WASHING MACHINE FROM LAST 4 YEARS BUT FROM LAST FEW MONTHS I AM HAVING PROBLEM OF WATER LICKEGE I HAVE COMPLAINT IT TO COMPANY SEVERAL TIMES BUT DIDNT GET THE RESPONCE FROM THEM...IFB COMPANY SITE FROUD N THEIR COMPANY COMPLAINT N SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS BAKWAS...

• Ex
                          executive plus Sep 18, 2009

purchased on 03.12.2005 extended warranty up to 02.12.2009 complaint attended on 15.09.2009 CARD was replaced .but on 18.09.2009 it is said that the card was repaired one from co. not the new one .very much surprised. now the machine was not working properly.please see to it.

• Dr
                          DR.RICHA JINDAL Jul 30, 2009

I am havingmy washing machine for last 7 years and took regular AMC to avoid any hassles.But now that my machine is faulty for last 15 day nobody is coming .I have been calling almost daily somtimes2-3 times a day but to no avail I DONOT KNOW WHAT TO DO

• Go
                          gourav Dec 30, 2007

i purchased a digital model,developed problems in warranty period,the service engg.told this is a new model,hence it will take time. after sometime it started working again.it was a recurrent problem,i.e. wash programme not starting.now it has come back to haunt us,and estimated cost of repair is 7000/-.
                          they should have checked it the first time in warranty period.one should think of a consumer case in such condition,hence preserve all your documents.
                          gourav

• Vy
                          Vythialingam Jul 15, 2007

I have a 6KG Senator IFB Washing Machine which is just 2 years old, purchased for 25000/- with an AMC for 4 years. I have registered a complaint on line and threw helpline/call center a week ago but no one has even bothered to call or attend to the complaint. This in spite of reminders every day.
                          BEWARE WHEN YOU BUY IFB PRODUCTS - BE READY FOR A HARROWING AFTER SALES SERVICE!

Ifb Industries LtdUNSATISFACTORY SERVICES

COMPLAINT TICKET NO.[protected] The services are highly unsatisfactory beside negative attitude of concerned service personnel Mr.Arminder, who should be changed to attending complaints in future .Please depute some better technician.he has always been creating problems besides his MIS behaviour, careless /negative attitude .

1 Response
                          • Vi
                            vineet jain Nov 05, 2013

CLOTHS NOT WASH PROPERLY,
                            COMPANY CUSTUMER CARE NOT LISTEN.
                            OUR COMPLAINS PENDINGS 2-3 MONTHS.

IFB Washing MachineIFB Washing Machine Pathetic Service

I have filed the complaint of Line tripping while I turn on my Washing Machine, back in October.

The Service person on the first visit itself, made me buy an AMC of 2697/-.

Even though, he said he will come back in 2 weeks time with the spare, I had to wait and make repeated phone calls for him to finally appear again. It was a fun ride since then, because the different technicians will appear, and they wouldn't know what the problem was, and made me replace pretty much everything from the Motor to the Rubber band and various other things.

Finally, it was apparently a wiring problem that caused the wire to trip. But, 5 days after him fixing the problem, it started tripping again, and since then I am making so many unsuccessful attempts at reaching IFB Service persons, from Mr. Rao in their customer service center to Area manager Mr. Sooraj. They all turned out to be incompetent to fix the issue, because while on call they will give various commitments of calling me back in 1 hr to technician visiting same day. But, none of it has happened so far, and my painful wait has been continuing for the past 2 months.

Complaints history:
                          No. [protected] registered on 29/10/2014
                          No. [protected] registered on 11/11/2014 (Finally attended on 27/11/2014)
                          No. [protected] registered on 11/12/2014

Currently, I am looking to buy another Washing Machine, but that is definitely not IFB. This is also my humble request to all customers to shun IFB products, because their Service and Support is non-existing.

I am placing a request for them to return my AMC, and refund my amount, because they failed to honour the conditions in AMC.

IFB Washing MachineExtremely Poor service

I have registered a complaint about my washing machine on28th November 2014.
                            The complaint no is - 1436089
                            The person comes on 3rd December 2014 and tells that the motor has to be replaced and since my machine is under AMC they will charge for the transportation I.e 350/- which was not told when I took the contract.
                            Every day from 5th I have been calling the IFB centre Ghatkopar 3-4 times a day, till date they have been promising that it will done in the afternoon or evening.
                            Till date nothing has been done.
                            I want to terminate this AMC and my amt 4494/- returned.
                            I got my contract renewed on 25-06-2014.
                            I am very upset with the way IFB is treating its customers and I am also sad that I brought an IFB microwave.
                            My Email I'd is [protected]@yahoo.com

IFB Washing MachineLong pending compliant

Complaint# [protected]
                              We reported an issue about two months ago and has since been waiting for it to be serviced. Service persons came couple of times and went away. Between myself and my wife we would have called dozens of people and a minimum of 100 calls. The machine is still broken. Every time we call, we only get assurances but the machine stay broken. All deadlines given by various people have all long passed. We get assurances after assurances but no action on the ground.

Latest is your local manager offering me some discount on a new machine. Again I made three calls today and the information that was supposed to be passed on to me has not arrived, despite of my repeated efforts.

The machine hasn't failed me but your service has. No one appears to take ownership of the issue and not a single call from the senior management so far. This just indicates that you care the least for your customers.

I highly deplore this and give you negative rating, if there is one. Am I dealing with unorganized, unprofessional brand?

Respond

25sc3 Microwave Oven IfbLate demo of oven & missed gift voucher rs 4000 / - due to service of ifb

Dear sir/madam:
                                I had purchased my oven model 25sc3 on 9th may 2014, by the next day I even got the messagae from IFB care regarding the purchase of the microwave oven our executive will come shortly for the demo. But no one from till the date has come to show the demo and even the installation. Finally we thought of opening the oven after 3 months. Then I call to customer care regarding this though it was registered earlier no one has come for the installation demo, finally they have come 1 day back then I saw the voucher which was in the manual which is inside the oven so we missed our gift voucher worth rs4000/- as the last date offer valid till 30th june 2014. If I open my oven without their installation and presence it's one more problem regarding warranty they will say you opened without our executive presence but I waited no one come till yesterday since I don't know the voucher inside the oven as I didn;t open so .Now I need the gift voucher as it fault of IFB members it's not my mistake .

Ifb Senorita SxIFB quality and service are horrible

I bought a new IFB Senorita SX washing machine only 1 year ago in July 2013. The IFB washing machine broke down more than 2 weeks ago but the IFB customer service does not react. I called the IFB service number [protected] every day and sent an e-mail today but nothing happens!!! IBF has not sparepart. Does IFB still have to produce the spare-parts? IBF quality and service is horrible and unacceptable. I am so angry and frustrated with that lousy IFB service and will surely never ever buy any IFB product again!!!

Ifb / Washing MachineService center

I am a customer of IFB washing machine my customer id is 3001694, the services are too worst by IFB call center as well as service centers. My machine power switch was not working since 15 July 2014 I had given complaint my complaint no [protected] they are not responding to the problem. So please take necessary action regarding the service center if they don't serve the customers then they should get side form the franchisee give opportunity for the best service person. Please rectify my problem

4 Responses
                                      • Ni
                                        Nivedithapradeep Jul 26, 2014

Faulty washine machine. Top load. No proper service. No replacement of faulty parts even when there sis warranty..

sandbabu29 Nov 07, 2011

On my previous complaint the machine was not fully rectified after around a month’s time. Again I was asked by the service Engineer to lodge afresh complaint. On 06.10.2011, I registered a complaint bearing no 7328682 but even after lapse of one month the machine has not been attend. I am facing daily problem and hope that I have not purchased the product for making daily calls to their service centre and drying the cloths manually.

Sandhya Diwan Feb 10, 2009

Dear Sir,

I am Sandya diwan and my machine is not working properly and it's almost new but the Company (IFB) not taking any action regarding this and now it's an high time so kindly help me out.

Regards
                                        Sandhya Diwan

• Su
                                        Sudha Manoharan May 07, 2008

i have been using IFB washing machine for the past one year, it was servised more than five times, yet the product is not of good quality.and its not working currently so i have ringed the customer care a month before, but there response was not good, yet no one came to repair that.

IFBWashing machine: power switch complant

Washing Machine was not working due to power switch problem I have launched a complaint on 16 July 2014 with an id:[protected] it was delayed for wrong placing of complaint by customer care person to service center in VISAKHAPATNAM techision came on 19th of this month &said switch problem till today ie 22july they didn't call me or messaged me when I call then they are tell me that it was raining so u should wait or else give a complaint what happens nothing .So i want action on that servicing center SAI RADHA SERVICES (AUTHORISED SERVICE FRANCHISEE FOR IFB HOME APPLIANCES) mobile :[protected] . I want my problem to be rectified as soon as possible