Having problems with IFB Industries?

IFB Industries reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 30, 2007. The latest review I am complaining about service engineer was posted on Jul 14, 2021. The latest complaint the worst service of ifb customer care. was resolved on Nov 17, 2019. IFB Industries has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 160 reviews. IFB Industries has resolved 95 complaints.

IFB Industries Customer Service Contacts

1860 425 5678 (BSNL & MTNL)
Plot № IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township
Kolkata
India - 700107

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IFB Industries Customer Service. Initial IFB Industries complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IFB Industries above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IFB Industries. Discuss the issues you have had with IFB Industries and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

IFB Industries Complaints & Reviews

IFB IndustriesI am complaining about service engineer

I have IFB microwave and have register for its repair of door switch which was not working. Complaint registered by a person having mob no +[protected] on 11.07.2021. he sent a service engeer with mob no +[protected].
These are following complaints against service engineer:
1. Delayed response
2. Wasted my time
3. Damged the articles which were ok
4. Very unskilled
5.till now he has not corrected the problem.
Kinndly seriously look into matter.

From: Dr Sanjay Kumar,
Patna,
Bihar,
PIN 801503

IFB IndustriesDuplicate Payment

I purchased a Washing machine on 3rd June 2021 by HDFC debit card EMI.
    Because there were not order confirmation mail or pop up, i done the same order again and both were placed duplicate by IFB.

I mailed them on June 3rd to cancel one order and only want one order.

It was delayed for 4 days, the back started charging both the EMI's from Saturday. Still no one has mailed me or called me from IFB.

They dont care anymore for customer's money, and do i need to use 2 washing machine at my because of this irresponsible behaviour.

IFB IndustriesWashing Machine dead

Dear sir

I have purchased a washing machine from IFB 10/10/2018 model TL ROW 6.5kg Aqua. Warranty is still 09/10/2022
      The problem has come 3 months back. They sent nonprofessional technicians. They damaged the product. Again Problem has and shocking the washing machine. Repeatedly I am complaining call center people are saying we are sending technician but nobody is coming I was given a complaint though their app they canceled the compliant without visiting they mentioned there customer is not available so this only way to me to raise compliant through you plz help me to resolve the problem

Venkat
      [protected]
      Moti Nagar

IFB IndustriesIFB 6.5Kg Fully automatic washing machine

My ticket no.is [protected] generated on 9th April 2021 but till date no technician is provided to visit. I have purchased this machine on 26th Jan 2021. Only 3 months we have used & after using TUB Clean programme machine stopped working. Please resolve this issue asap. We are facing lots of problems. I didn't like the service of IFB. They have not handled customers properly. I personally will not recommend anyone to buy IFB products.

Respond

IFB IndustriesWashing machine spare part not available

I have IFB washing machine AW 650RB whose pulsator is not working.. I have raised ticket ID [protected] which has been closed stating part is not available.. now my point is Is this our prob that company is selling any model but not making it's spare parts.. it's just 5 yrs old and still parts are not available.
          This is the worst customer service.

IFBmicrowave

It's regarding the poor response from IFB team in Hyderabad... I purchased a new IFB microwave in February and since April it started with multiple issues. Within 2 months the main pcb was changed twice... Followed by grilling heater next month... Followed by coils and wires... Followed by convection heater and here also it didn't stop followed by immense sound and vibrations and sparking. Everytime our microwave is returned to us with new problem and our complaint ticket is clised down without resolving the issue and on top our area manager and the IFB team suggested us to buy another new microwave as this can't be repaired..instead of replacing and showing some responsibility to our under warranty microwave they said we cannot help you... in Hyderabad IFB is just fooling the people... shame on IFB team... I have just wasted my 16K on useless company... Samsung and LG are much better

Nov 28, 2019

IFB Industries — neptune sx1 dishwasher

I am writing here to complain about the horrible experience we had with IFB Bangalore. We took a demo of...

Nov 17, 2019

IFB Industries — the worst service of ifb customer care.

Okay, it's IFB one of the best home electronics products, but it's a waste if its not backed by...

IFBmicrowave

Hello, Sir I am an advocate from City Zira Tehsil Zira Distt. Ferozepur Punjab, my brother in law Sh. Ramanpreet Singh From Faridkot purchased microwave product by IFB . He gifted me at day of Raksha bandan 2019. My Microwave suddenly switch off and after I try to start but not start. I try to IFB Complaint No. [protected] and [protected]. Rply me This no is temparary shutdown out of range. After I searched on google customer care of IFB Distt. Ferozepur. I Saw Grotal .com Distt Ferozepur and try no [protected], this no is also out of range. I try many time on above numbers but not met me postive response. Please registered my complaint and solve my problem. Thanks

RESOLVED

• IFB Industries's response · Oct 23, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are very sorry for your inconvenience. Please share your contact number or write us at [email protected] with your contact details so that we can assist you.

IFB Appliances

Sep 05, 2019

IFB Industries — Ifb front loading washing machine elena

Ref ticket no [protected], Repeated Calls to your Call center at [protected] and further contacts at your IFB...

IFBworst customer value/satisfaction by ifb, shame on you

Sir/Madam

It's so irritating that why I bought an IFB product. I bought an AMC for my washing machine Elena DX. Though the service centre was very prompt in charging me the AMC charges for two years.

But after that the IFB service centre and customer support tantrums started. I registered complaint 3 times in that period from 8 May, 2019 to till date, details of which are given below:

1. Dear Customer, Your Ticket No. is [protected]. IFB representative will visit shortly. For assistance please call [protected]/ [protected].

2. Dear Customer, Your Ticket no- [protected] has been pending due to Customer Appointment/Re-scheduled. For any query call [protected]/ [protected].

RESOLVED WITHOUT TAKING ANY ACTION

Dear Customer, IFB Ticket No: [protected] has been resolved. If resolved - SMS " YES".If not - SMS " NO" to [protected] from Reg. No [protected]

3. Dear Customer, Your Ticket No. is [protected]. IFB representative will visit shortly. For assistance please call [protected]/ [protected].

Now the best part, Customer support centre said that you should take number of the Service Centre named S.K. Services, Delhi having land line number 011-[protected].

Now the most shocking part I faced after calling S.K. Services on 011-[protected] a very rude person person picked up the call and said that we don't have the parts and you should take refund from IFB for the amount you paid towards AMC. When I again call them to request for repair a lady name Ms. RANI picked up the phone at S.K. Services, Delhi and told me we don't have neither parts nor man power and we will close your ticket because it's time window is limited, great work done by IFB, Delhi Service Centre.

Your Supervisor Sh. CHANDRASHEKHAR at IFB Customer Care Centre is one of the worst fellow I have seen in any customer centric industry. I requested many times to the Executives to transfer my call to Supervisor so that my grievance shall be handled but he was always busy, may be in making fool of customers. Executives told me that they will arrange call back. But till date I am waiting for that call.

This is my last mail to IFB. Now I have all the call recordings and ticket number. Now I shall sue you in Consumer Court as well file a Civil Suit against you for the mental harassment and agony I faced and make sure that story should be published in media.

Thanks
                P.K. Singh

RESOLVED

• IFB Industries's response · Jun 14, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience you've had with our service. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES

• IFB Industries's response · Jun 19, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Do write to us back if you require any further assistance. Kindly share your valuable feedback.

IFB APPLIANCES

Respond

IFB Industries — non attending of complaint by technicians from last 10 days and giving trouble to customer

Dear sir, Inviting your reference to the Ticket No [protected], two technician are called and given timing...

IFB Industries — ifb washing machine eva aqua 5.5 kg

I've complained that my machine got fire by short circuit in machine 1 month ago...and still not repaired...

IFB Industries — pathetic service from ifb for my washing machine request # [protected]

Hi, I am an IFB customer for 9 years, having a Senorita DX 5.5 KG washing machine. I have faced lot of...

New Delhi

IFB — refund of the amount paid

This is to bring to your kind notice that the IFB - Executive front load washing machine bearing Sl. No. WT...

IFBwater stagnation

we bought IFB opentop washing maciene in april 2017.we found that water not came out and stagnated in the machiene on [protected].we called customer-care and the-technician attended on 11-12-2017. He told that due to dust in the water pipe water stagnated and if we bought a water filter for RS 2560 /- the problem would not be occurred as it purifies water. we bought it and the same was installed by the technician. But the problem was repeated when we switched on the machine on 19-12-2017. We also gave compliant in customer care with ticket number [protected]. i would like to bring to your notice that tee technician didn't do any thing to rectify the problem. I think he came to market the water filter. I think you under stand the mental agony of the customer as the water stagnated and not dried up in the machine. more over the time is also extending against the given time in the machine for the cloths by taking 4 or 5 hours.
                  Hence I request you to kindly send responsible technician to rectify the water stagnation problem and time maintenance. I think the reputed company of you take necessary action as early as possible to remove the mental agony of the customer.
                  p nagayya [protected]
                  palakonda-532440
                  srikakulam dist -ap

IFBcharged for free service of 1.5t dc inverter ac

This is the second time im registering a complaint as it wasnt resolved earlier. I had bought an IFB 1.5T DC inverter AC and I was supposed to get 3 free services. only one free service I got despite people in IFB assuring us to give 2 more free services, and told they would come by themselves we neednt call them. But none of them came. later there was a minor block in ac outlet pipe. The person who came to do free service charged 590 rupees. We had told him we didnt get free service. He told we will get it refunded by company if we give a complaint. He went off without even giving a bill. Later we complained. The lady in the customer care enquired to him about this and she told company wont refund, he will give that money back to us. he called us and told he would give us back the money. after 2 weeks he came with the bill, which is dated the day he came earlier for service. He told the amount (590 rupees) has been cut from his salary and told us to complain once more, the company would refund. when we called the customer care in this area the lady told company wont refund, he will have to give us the money. Such a shame on the way the workers in IFB try to fool people.. strict action must be taken against such frauds.
                    I require the amount I was charged for free service back ASAP, whether that person should give or company should give isnt my concern.
                    CUSTOMER CODE:4393734
                    date he came for service:3rd november 2017
                    date he gave bill:23rd november 2017

IFB Washing Machine — door lock replacement

Replacing door lock by IFB care Alappuzha, they realized Rs.1830/ as cost and Rs.590/ as service charge, a...

IFB — front load washing machine model: elite 5kg

The door hinges of my IFB washing machine is broken and the door fell down. The machine is a front load one...

IFB — washing machine

I have raised a complain [protected] (Bangalore Customer Care) on 27th June for my IFB washing machine not...