Having problems with IFB Industries?

1860 425 5678 (BSNL & MTNL)
Plot № IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township
Kolkata
India - 700107

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IFB Industries.

Complaints & Reviews

IFBmicrowave

It's regarding the poor response from IFB team in Hyderabad... I purchased a new IFB microwave in February and since April it started with multiple issues. Within 2 months the main pcb was changed twice... Followed by grilling heater next month... Followed by coils and wires... Followed by convection heater and here also it didn't stop followed by immense sound and vibrations and sparking. Everytime our microwave is returned to us with new problem and our complaint ticket is clised down without resolving the issue and on top our area manager and the IFB team suggested us to buy another new microwave as this can't be repaired..instead of replacing and showing some responsibility to our under warranty microwave they said we cannot help you... in Hyderabad IFB is just fooling the people... shame on IFB team... I have just wasted my 16K on useless company... Samsung and LG are much better

Nov 28, 2019

IFB Industries — neptune sx1 dishwasher

I am writing here to complain about the horrible experience we had with IFB Bangalore. We took a demo of...

Nov 17, 2019

IFB Industries — the worst service of ifb customer care.

Okay, it's IFB one of the best home electronics products, but it's a waste if its not backed by...

IFBmicrowave

Hello, Sir I am an advocate from City Zira Tehsil Zira Distt. Ferozepur Punjab, my brother in law Sh. Ramanpreet Singh From Faridkot purchased microwave product by IFB . He gifted me at day of Raksha bandan 2019. My Microwave suddenly switch off and after I try to start but not start. I try to IFB Complaint No. [protected] and [protected]. Rply me This no is temparary shutdown out of range. After I searched on google customer care of IFB Distt. Ferozepur. I Saw Grotal .com Distt Ferozepur and try no [protected], this no is also out of range. I try many time on above numbers but not met me postive response. Please registered my complaint and solve my problem. Thanks

• IFB Industries's response · Oct 23, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are very sorry for your inconvenience. Please share your contact number or write us at [protected]@ifbglobal.com with your contact details so that we can assist you.

IFB Appliances

Sep 05, 2019

IFB Industries — Ifb front loading washing machine elena

Ref ticket no [protected], Repeated Calls to your Call center at [protected] and further contacts at your IFB...

IFBworst customer value/satisfaction by ifb, shame on you

Sir/Madam

It's so irritating that why I bought an IFB product. I bought an AMC for my washing machine Elena DX. Though the service centre was very prompt in charging me the AMC charges for two years.

But after that the IFB service centre and customer support tantrums started. I registered complaint 3 times in that period from 8 May, 2019 to till date, details of which are given below:

1. Dear Customer, Your Ticket No. is [protected]. IFB representative will visit shortly. For assistance please call [protected]/ [protected].

2. Dear Customer, Your Ticket no- [protected] has been pending due to Customer Appointment/Re-scheduled. For any query call [protected]/ [protected].

RESOLVED WITHOUT TAKING ANY ACTION

Dear Customer, IFB Ticket No: [protected] has been resolved. If resolved - SMS " YES".If not - SMS " NO" to [protected] from Reg. No [protected]

3. Dear Customer, Your Ticket No. is [protected]. IFB representative will visit shortly. For assistance please call [protected]/ [protected].

Now the best part, Customer support centre said that you should take number of the Service Centre named S.K. Services, Delhi having land line number 011-[protected].

Now the most shocking part I faced after calling S.K. Services on 011-[protected] a very rude person person picked up the call and said that we don't have the parts and you should take refund from IFB for the amount you paid towards AMC. When I again call them to request for repair a lady name Ms. RANI picked up the phone at S.K. Services, Delhi and told me we don't have neither parts nor man power and we will close your ticket because it's time window is limited, great work done by IFB, Delhi Service Centre.

Your Supervisor Sh. CHANDRASHEKHAR at IFB Customer Care Centre is one of the worst fellow I have seen in any customer centric industry. I requested many times to the Executives to transfer my call to Supervisor so that my grievance shall be handled but he was always busy, may be in making fool of customers. Executives told me that they will arrange call back. But till date I am waiting for that call.

This is my last mail to IFB. Now I have all the call recordings and ticket number. Now I shall sue you in Consumer Court as well file a Civil Suit against you for the mental harassment and agony I faced and make sure that story should be published in media.

Thanks
      P.K. Singh

• IFB Industries's response · Jun 14, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience you've had with our service. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

• IFB Industries's response · Jun 19, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Do write to us back if you require any further assistance. Kindly share your valuable feedback.

Nov 17, 2018

IFB Industries — non attending of complaint by technicians from last 10 days and giving trouble to customer

Dear sir, Inviting your reference to the Ticket No [protected], two technician are called and given timing...

Sep 26, 2018

IFB Industries — ifb washing machine eva aqua 5.5 kg

I've complained that my machine got fire by short circuit in machine 1 month ago...and still not repaired...

Jan 27, 2018

IFB Industries — pathetic service from ifb for my washing machine request # [protected]

Hi, I am an IFB customer for 9 years, having a Senorita DX 5.5 KG washing machine. I have faced lot of...

New Delhi
        Jan 18, 2018

IFB — refund of the amount paid

This is to bring to your kind notice that the IFB - Executive front load washing machine bearing Sl. No. WT...

IFBwater stagnation

we bought IFB opentop washing maciene in april 2017.we found that water not came out and stagnated in the machiene on [protected].we called customer-care and the-technician attended on 11-12-2017. He told that due to dust in the water pipe water stagnated and if we bought a water filter for RS 2560 /- the problem would not be occurred as it purifies water. we bought it and the same was installed by the technician. But the problem was repeated when we switched on the machine on 19-12-2017. We also gave compliant in customer care with ticket number [protected]. i would like to bring to your notice that tee technician didn't do any thing to rectify the problem. I think he came to market the water filter. I think you under stand the mental agony of the customer as the water stagnated and not dried up in the machine. more over the time is also extending against the given time in the machine for the cloths by taking 4 or 5 hours.
        Hence I request you to kindly send responsible technician to rectify the water stagnation problem and time maintenance. I think the reputed company of you take necessary action as early as possible to remove the mental agony of the customer.
        p nagayya [protected]
        palakonda-532440
        srikakulam dist -ap

IFBcharged for free service of 1.5t dc inverter ac

This is the second time im registering a complaint as it wasnt resolved earlier. I had bought an IFB 1.5T DC inverter AC and I was supposed to get 3 free services. only one free service I got despite people in IFB assuring us to give 2 more free services, and told they would come by themselves we neednt call them. But none of them came. later there was a minor block in ac outlet pipe. The person who came to do free service charged 590 rupees. We had told him we didnt get free service. He told we will get it refunded by company if we give a complaint. He went off without even giving a bill. Later we complained. The lady in the customer care enquired to him about this and she told company wont refund, he will give that money back to us. he called us and told he would give us back the money. after 2 weeks he came with the bill, which is dated the day he came earlier for service. He told the amount (590 rupees) has been cut from his salary and told us to complain once more, the company would refund. when we called the customer care in this area the lady told company wont refund, he will have to give us the money. Such a shame on the way the workers in IFB try to fool people.. strict action must be taken against such frauds.
          I require the amount I was charged for free service back ASAP, whether that person should give or company should give isnt my concern.
          CUSTOMER CODE:4393734
          date he came for service:3rd november 2017
          date he gave bill:23rd november 2017

IFB Washing Machine — door lock replacement

Replacing door lock by IFB care Alappuzha, they realized Rs.1830/ as cost and Rs.590/ as service charge, a...

IFB — front load washing machine model: elite 5kg

The door hinges of my IFB washing machine is broken and the door fell down. The machine is a front load one...

IFB — washing machine

I have raised a complain [protected] (Bangalore Customer Care) on 27th June for my IFB washing machine not...

IFB Industriespurchase of front load washing machine

1. I am a defence officer and purchased an IFB Front load washing machine from M/S Sham Lal Krishan Lal an IFB Dealer at Sadar Bazar Delhi Cantt.
            2. I made the payment by cheque on 09 May 17 for Senator SX 8 kgs front loading washing machine. The delivery was made after around a week. The service representative came for installation after 3 days after various reminders. When the machine was opened for installation it was damaged so it was re-packed for exchanging.
            3. After around a weeks time the new washing machine was sent and the damaged product was returned to representatives of IFB.
            4. Again IFB representative came for installation as usual after 4 days, it was found that the serial no of the washing machine and the one mentioned on the bill was at variance, therefore again various complaints were raised for sorting out the issue.
            5. After various complaints, finally a call was taken by IFB reps to exchange the product. After keeping us in a spin for 21 days the product was sent on 30 May 17. This washing machine which was sent this time was really in bad state. The carton was torn and damaged at three places, the binding strips were torn and very loose and also the product was manufactured in Jan 17. However all thoughout we have been told that due to short supply there was a delay in providing the product.Both the products which were delivered earlier were manufactured in May 17. It appaears that this product was either faulty which was returned by some one ( in similar fashion as it happened with me) or it was a refabricated product.
            6. The packet was sent back on 30 May 17 after informing Mr Tushar, IFB area manager for Delhi.
            7. We have given numerous calls to IFB customer care including calls to Mr Kailash(Regional head) and Mr Tushar however no one has helped us out. It has been a thorough harassment at each stage from IFB industries leading to delay in installation and also delay in use of the product for more than 30 days which has led to financial loss as well mental agony.
            8. You are requested to take up the matter with IFB industries to address the deficiency in services.
            Gurpreet Singh
            Group Captain
            Indian Air Force

• IFB Industries's response · Jun 09, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please share with us your Complaint No., Registered Contact No. & Location. All the details are mandatory for a quick update.

IFB — ifb washing machine

I am from Kukatpally, Hyderabad. Two months back our washing machine fell down and stopped working. Upon...

Hyderabad

IFBwashing machine

Ticket No: [protected]
              Worst customer service that i ever seen.
              I had a problem with washing machine and reported it to customer helpline on 1-April technician has visited and i was facing the same issue again i reported that, but they closed my complaint.
              I made a new complaint on 4-April. Till today i did not receive any response from them till today i.e; 14-April.

IFBMicrowave built in oven - IFB 34 Ltrs 34BICI

Hi,

I had registered a complaint regarding the non-functioning of my oven (TKT number: [protected]) on 4th March 2017. From there since I have been following up with customer care team and must have made more than 12 calls but till now my issue has not been resolved.

In this period, customer care has given me the number of technician, service in charge, head of the service but either the phones are switched off or nobody is picking up the phone.

Even I spoke with two supervisors, Neva and Pooja, they both said, they will call me after 2 hrs but I never got a callback.

I never expected this kind of pathetic service from IFB. It's really shameful.

Disappointed Customer,
                Swadesh Sharma

• IFB Industries's response · Apr 03, 2017

Dear Swadesh

Thank you for sharing details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

• IFB Industries's response · Apr 04, 2017

Dear Swadesh,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Do write to us if you require further assistance.

• Ib
                    Ibraheem1988 Apr 03, 2017

Hi swadesh

There after sale service is pathetic. I have the similar experience with the service team, below is the details. Let every one know how IFB treat its customers once the product is sold by sharing the fb page https://www.facebook.com/IFB-Worst-Customer-Service-1132356786874455/

Hi

Registered Mobile No.: [protected]
                    Name: Amtul Quddos

I would like to bring to your notice the harassment I am facing due to the negligence of IFB customer care and technical team.

As I wouldn't be staying at home so I thought IFB would be a reliable brand for my parents and also I was assured service at door step for my location. My parents were noticing more than normal vibration in the washing machine. So I had raised this complaint many time but my parents always complaint, firstly as my location is in the rural area of Gurdaspur either the technician is not well trained or is not interested in serving in this area. Secondly they have always notice this thing your technician is more interested in selling the accessories like descaling power etc. I guess either there is margin for them to sell it or this is the only thing they know.

Recently I was at home, and I also notice abnormal vibration and noise. I had raise complain for this, there was a technician visit. He didn't bother about the noise and vibration but was selling descaling powder. When I insisted He checked the machine again and told me as one of the machine feet is broken its due to this. He told me we will bring the machine feet next time and will fix it. I waited for 1 week but he didn't return. So I called the customer care on 9th March to my surprise they told me, my complaint was closed without confirming with me. The customer care guy assured me there will be an engineer visit within next 24 hrs and the broken feet will be replace without cost.

From 9th March I keep calling customer care almost without missing any day but no one care. Finally engineer visited on 1st April (22 days come back time) then he told me it is not the feet which is broken but the screw in the cabinet is broken. ( I am not surprise that the dialogue by the first technician was wrong but it show how well trained are your so called technicians) Instant of fixing the real issue of cabinet He replace all the four foot of the Machine and handed me a bill of 1186. I told him the guy from your customer care has told me it wouldn't be charged on me. He told me to call customer care and to my surprise customer care guy told me they don't maintain any log.

It really unprofessional and disappoint I can never trust IFB again for any product. Let me list down issue you need to fix in your support services:

1) Complaint raise on 9th March but engineer visited on 1st April. How can 22 days be justified as the reliable customer support
                    2) I didn't get this your customer care don't maintain a log of conversations or the person I was talking to fooled me.
                    3) Your technician are not well trained. In the rural area they first send the untrained people to diagnose the problem then they wait so that there will be three or more complaint in the same area.
                    4) How can you close a complaint ticket without confirming with the customer. My complaint was close without fixing the feet without checking with customer . Now they have changed all the 4 feet without solving the real issue

On 1st April I have video graph the complete engineer visit. if you want I can share it with you. For the time been I am sharing the screen shot of bill and the some snapshot from video. Please look into this and try to close it asap.

IFBDamaged dryer delivered

I placed an order online on Dec 30th, 2016 on the www.ifbappliances.com site with order # [protected] for Maxi Dry EX - Exchange. They took my old dryer and the new dryer that I received was damaged. I immediately called Customer Service and they requested that only a service technician can determine that. I waited. The technician arrived on Jan 3rd and said it requires a replacement. Since that day I have tried to contact the service center and customer service. Customer service says that the service center will address my issues. Service center says they can not help me.

Why is there no clear ownership of such issues? Who will help me?

• IFB Industries's response · Jan 06, 2017

Dear  Sagar

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

IFB Team

• IFB Industries's response · Jan 09, 2017

Dear Sagar

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: [protected] Other subscribers: [protected]  Email id: [protected]@ifbglobal.com

We assure you our best services.

IFB Team.

• Ib
                      Ibraheem1988 Apr 03, 2017

Hi Sagar

Hi

Registered Mobile No.: [protected]
                      Name: Amtul Quddos

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices