Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin Logo

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin

Having problems with Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin?

1844 440 4052 (Online Shopping)
1800 463 0779 (Delivery Confirmation Service)
1877 881 4050 (In-Store Purchases)
+1 514 881 4052 (Online Shopping)
+1 514 648 5757 (Delivery Confirmation Service)
+1 514 881 4079 (In-Store Purchases)
3950 Boulevard Josaphat-Rancourt
Sherbrooke, Quebec
Canada - QCJ1L3C6

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 16, 2020

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin — Bedroom furniture order

Ordered furniture in july. Have since been given 4 dates for arrival and promises to arrive with no follow...

Oct 01, 2019

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin — Television

Worst customer service ever! I bought a television that had a defect in it the moment I set it up. I've been...

Lasalle
Jun 30, 2019

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin — lg fridge and dishwasher

My wife and I bought an LG refrigerator and LG dishwasher from Brault et Martineau store at 125 Boulevard...

Brault et Martineau Grand MagasinRecliner sofa broken in 11 months, waiting from 2 months to get it repaired.

The company is selling poor products to customer and not fulfilling there service as committed.

My recliner sofa motor stopped working in 11moths,

- I complained the company about same on 4th March.
They make big promises but when it comes to fulfill same, they failed badly.
- After multiple Follow ups and calls, they sent one technician to check the recliner, apparently motor was broken.So he took the motor.
- It took a month for them to file a report and get the motor, they told me that they got the motor on 12th of April( which I dont believe )
- Since that day I am calling, Mailing but no one yet came to fix the Sofa.

it wa 2700$ amount which seems to be wastage now. I am using broken sofa without any hope of getting it fixed and yet paying monthly installment. Next step is to file a case in consumer court and get some justice.

Recliner sofa broken in 11 months, waiting from 2 months to get it repaired.

Oct 25, 2018

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin — Washer / poor customer service

Order #: i214984 Firstly this is not the first time dealing with poor customer service from this particular...

Kirkland

Brault et Martineau Grand MagasinHisense fridge/freezer

I bought a HI SENSE frig/freezer at BM inApril and it was held for me till July. My salesman convinced me to buy this new make as it was comparable to Samsung and the "up and coming" brand. Since the very beginning, the freezer has not been working. I call BM and was told to call HI SENSE. After repeated phone calls and 3 service calls, the last repairman said it could not be repaired and I would be getting a new appliance. Today another call with an appointment to bring the parts again. After trying HI SEnse and getting nowhere, I called the service department at BM and spoke to the manager. He flatly refused to do anything.So what's the point of buying from a company that does NOT stand by it's products.

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin — Sectionnel sofa - e5122pk

This company robs its consumers. They sell overpriced, poor quality furniture and do not hold true to their...

Lasalle

Brault et Martineau — Washer scam

Friday November 4th, 2011 Puchased a Maytag "Commercial" Grade Washer/Dryer set from Brault & Martineau and...