Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin Logo

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin

Having problems with Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin?

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 5, 2011. The latest review Dish washer was posted on Aug 16, 2021. The latest complaint Washer scam was resolved on Nov 05, 2011. Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 12 reviews. Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin has resolved 1 complaints.

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin Customer Service Contacts

1844 440 4052 (Online Shopping)
1800 463 0779 (Delivery Confirmation Service)
1877 881 4050 (In-Store Purchases)
+1 514 881 4052 (Online Shopping)
+1 514 648 5757 (Delivery Confirmation Service)
+1 514 881 4079 (In-Store Purchases)
3950 Boulevard Josaphat-Rancourt
Sherbrooke, Quebec
Canada - QCJ1L3C6

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin Customer Service. Initial Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin. Discuss the issues you have had with Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin Complaints & Reviews

Brault et Martineau Grand MagasinDish washer

we purchase a dishwasher and from scratch it never work. When we called Brault & Martineau the next day they said it was not their problem to call the Manufacturer to deal with them. One we called they sent a technician that confirmed the unit was defective and that we needed to wait 10 business day for them to complete a report so we could get it replace. it been two weeks now a still nobody called back. we tried to call, email Brault & Martineau multiple time and nobody returns our calls...

At this point we want to get reimburse et buy another somewhere else

Worst experience ever!!!

Brault et Martineau Grand MagasinAfter sale

Bunch of thieves, If I can give them less than a star I would.
    They will sell you services that don't exist with bunch of loopholes in order to never deliver.
    Be careful of the furniture insurance they sell you, it not for furniture and it's not even insurance it's a cleaning company that will give the run around if ever you call them to come over, apparently owned by a guy named tony whom they protect very well. (Magie Seal)
    He's belligerent and rude, offers no service whatsoever and will always redirect you to BM.
    Their online team that take care of online complaints will not do anything they're bunch of invalids hired to calm frustrated customers like myself and make it seem like they actually have a decent customer service when in fact they're far from it.
    Their fabrics are cheap and furniture only looks good in show room.
    Read the rest of the reviews.
    I double dare them to call my case a lie, they know exactly who I am and we've in contact for a long time, I would to hear how they dismiss this case.
    I wish I had looked at the reviews before buying my furniture.
    Good luck and stay away.

Brault et Martineau Grand MagasinDamaged furniture

I had furniture delivered on October 6th and it was damaged. I was told I would receive the replacement the first week of November. I heard nothing from the store. I kept calling and was given different dates the furniture would arrive and I still haven't heard from the store. I was told it would arrive from the warehouse on the 16th of November so I called today because again no one called me and now they tell me it will be in on the 5th of December. I am really extremely unhappy with the way I gave been treated. Nobody has kept me updated on this matter and I have already paid 2 payments on furniture I do not have. Not happy about this at all.

Shannon Peck
      [protected]

Nov 17, 2020

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin — Washer dryer paid for non existent service

2 months delay for reception of washer and dryer. No installation service provided, water lines and pipe...

Sep 16, 2020

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin — Bedroom furniture order

Ordered furniture in july. Have since been given 4 dates for arrival and promises to arrive with no follow...

Oct 01, 2019

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin — Television

Worst customer service ever! I bought a television that had a defect in it the moment I set it up. I've been...

Lasalle
        Jun 30, 2019

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin — lg fridge and dishwasher

My wife and I bought an LG refrigerator and LG dishwasher from Brault et Martineau store at 125 Boulevard...

Brault et Martineau Grand MagasinRecliner sofa broken in 11 months, waiting from 2 months to get it repaired.

The company is selling poor products to customer and not fulfilling there service as committed.

My recliner sofa motor stopped working in 11moths,

- I complained the company about same on 4th March.
        They make big promises but when it comes to fulfill same, they failed badly.
        - After multiple Follow ups and calls, they sent one technician to check the recliner, apparently motor was broken.So he took the motor.
        - It took a month for them to file a report and get the motor, they told me that they got the motor on 12th of April( which I dont believe )
        - Since that day I am calling, Mailing but no one yet came to fix the Sofa.

it wa 2700$ amount which seems to be wastage now. I am using broken sofa without any hope of getting it fixed and yet paying monthly installment. Next step is to file a case in consumer court and get some justice.

Recliner sofa broken in 11 months, waiting from 2 months to get it repaired.

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin — Washer / poor customer service

Order #: i214984 Firstly this is not the first time dealing with poor customer service from this particular...

Kirkland

Brault et Martineau Grand MagasinHisense fridge/freezer

I bought a HI SENSE frig/freezer at BM inApril and it was held for me till July. My salesman convinced me to buy this new make as it was comparable to Samsung and the "up and coming" brand. Since the very beginning, the freezer has not been working. I call BM and was told to call HI SENSE. After repeated phone calls and 3 service calls, the last repairman said it could not be repaired and I would be getting a new appliance. Today another call with an appointment to bring the parts again. After trying HI SEnse and getting nowhere, I called the service department at BM and spoke to the manager. He flatly refused to do anything.So what's the point of buying from a company that does NOT stand by it's products.

Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin — Sectionnel sofa - e5122pk

This company robs its consumers. They sell overpriced, poor quality furniture and do not hold true to their...

Lasalle

Brault et Martineau — Washer scam

Friday November 4th, 2011 Puchased a Maytag "Commercial" Grade Washer/Dryer set from Brault & Martineau and...