Menu

Ideal Image  - UL Therapy

S
Author of the complaint
2:20 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was contacted after leaving a message regarding UL Therapy and Botox, by the sales person Liza Sandoval and she went into detail about how the treatment would help with my skin on my neck. She discussed that it was a painless procedure that required no downtime and would work great for me. I then paid the $250 fee for the year to get a free treatment and receive the discount for the services and $1700 for the two treatments to my face and neck. After I got to the facility the so called nurse took me back and proceeded to tell me the procedure was painful and wanted to know if I had been told that, I replied no I had not been told that. She said lets see how you do most people are able to get through it, and WOW I could barely sit still it was so painful, worse than anything I've ever recalled going through. I was not able to complete the whole procedure that day and was in a good amount of pain. The girl told me that I should try to get some pain killers before my next treatment to help. I looked up the procedure to find that most doctors do prescribe pain meds and relaxation meds for patients because it's painful. I was shocked that they do this to people with nothing to help. I cancelled the next appointment and contacted the salesperson who refused to answer me for days. She finally got back to me and told me she would credit my card or account so that I could use the money for something else and then she never followed through with that and stopped contacting me. I have filed several complains by phone and email all to no avail. Some lady names Mary was supposed to call me back 2 weeks ago and I've heard nothing from them. I called again this week and was told Mary would call within 24 hours and that has not happened. They take your money and don't give you full details about what is going to happen. Please check the BBB website and other filed complaints before you even think of trying these guys out. It's a total waste of money and endless time trying to get money back.

Helpful? 0 0