ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 4:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ideal ImageCool sculpting

Went on 09/03/2021 for cool sculpting on my inner thighs. The nurse that did it had me sitting in a chair and the device was not able to make full contact. The procedure was very painful and did absolutely nothing. I went back three months later for after pictures and the nurse that took them said there was absolutely no difference and that it should not have been done with me in a sitting position. Since this time I have contacted ideal image over 30 times for some kind of resolution since I still have credit for two more sessions that I will absolutely not do. I talked to Ashley, Casey and Abigail and I have got different answers. I was told I could get a credit for the two treatments I did have done and then a refund for the two treatments I did not have done. I have called every week and every time they say someone will call me and they don’t. This is ridiculous.

Comment Guidelines