ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ideal ImageInaccurate medical records

I pre-paid 6 cool sculpting sessions. I went in and had 4 areas treated, leaving a balance of 2.

I made an appointment for March 23, but I had to cancel that appointment. I rescheduled that appointment for April 1, 9 days later.

When I go in on the 1st, I was told that I could not have the requested area treated because I was just in "last week" and that I had to wait at least 30 days to treat the area.

I explained that I was not in for the March 23 appointment, that the appointment had been cancelled. They insisted that I was in and have the notes on my file to prove it.

I was not in on March 23, whatever notes were made on my file were not true.

The manager has not responded to my emails for a follow-up. I want this to be resolved, my record to be corrected, and I want to come in for my last 2 sessions at my convenience.

Comment Guidelines