Menu

J
Author of the complaint
1:57 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I applied for a debit card emi service to purchase a mobile phone from Amazon.in in last year november. After that i called multiple times to customer care to get the information on monthly deduction procedure but no one guided and asked to visit any icici branch.Bank people told, they cant help on this matter, asked me to get back to customer care. I again approached but they had no idea than on 19 jan 2019 6366.66 rs deducted from my account without any information. Customer care told, its a recovery of online purchase. I requested them to give details on which date and how much amount will be deducted, they said i will receive a mail which i have not received till now. No money deduction happend in feb n march 2019 . Now they deducted 8560 twice from my account . Plz help because its really unfair from icici site . I put compalint and they have given me the complaint no i.e SR [protected] & assured that my extra late payment fee and interest will be refunded in my account within 5 working days . Now again today 8560 ra deducted. Trying to connect with customer care since 10am on [protected] but call getting disconnected. Kindly helpe on this issue.

More ICICI Bank complaints & reviews

ICICI Bank - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
ICICI Bank - Worst nri icici bank services
ICICI Bank - unauthorised debiting of my credit card.
ICICI Bank - unable to confirm payee while abroad