Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Courier & Delivery Services FreeShipping.com charges monly and did not get any service.

FreeShipping.com review: charges monly and did not get any service.

B
Author of the complaint
7:02 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered some Easter baskets from persona creations for Easter and IC Free Shipping was supposed to make sure that the shipping was free. It was not and yet they are charging me a monthly fee for a service I never received and I would like it to stop asap. I want reimbursed for the money that was already withdrawn on my account. I will also let my bank know of this transaction that is to be stopped immediately. Thank you for your co-operation on this matter.

More FreeShipping.com complaints & reviews

FreeShipping.com - no autorization of charge
FreeShipping.com - unauthorized charges
FreeShipping.com - scam for unauthorized charges
FreeShipping.com - 12.97 per month charge not requested
FreeShipping.com - membership fees
FreeShipping.com - charged for no reason
FreeShipping.com - charged $12.97 without reason
13 comments
Mar 08, 2016 12:11 am EST

I had a charge on my bank debit Card for $12.97 from IC Shipping . I called and Canceled but have not recieved a refund.

F
Aug 03, 2015 5:28 pm EDT

I did not subscribe to this. I have been looking for it to cancel. I have been charged from them and did not use or submit any of my banking information yet they are charging me $12.97 they over drawn my account and have been charged an overdraft fee. I have been looking for the number to cancel and can't find one. Please help me cancel this service. My husband and I have been been victimized by this looking at free items. We have read every piece of information before continuing and nothing is mentioned on this. I have contacted my bank and see what else they can do. My e-mail is [email protected]

N
Apr 25, 2015 6:36 pm EDT

I did not sign up for this "product" but am being charged $ 12.97 per month. I can find no website to discontinue this. If I accidentally signed up for it, then I want to cancel.. WHERE? Do I have to go through fraud reporting to my Bank?

A
Jan 04, 2015 9:11 am EST

I have received two unauthorized charges in the past two weeks! ! I have not purchased anything for you to charge my account, I need a credit as soon as possible because this is not right! !

L
Dec 19, 2014 7:26 am EST

I am being charged a fee of $12.97 on my credit card, from ic free shipping. I did not sign up for this service, and I would like it very much if the charges would stop, and also all charges made to the card returned.

K
Aug 04, 2013 10:18 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I do not remember okaying this too be charged every month, I want to CANCEL this ASAP My e-mail is [email protected] please let me know the best way to handle this, my speech is hard to hear/understand due too a TBI in which I experienced. Thank You, Kym

K
Dec 03, 2012 5:55 am EST

i did not request this service and i am being charged $12.97 monthly. i am on a fixed income and this hurts.

T
Apr 27, 2015 3:49 pm EDT

my E mails are [email protected] & [email protected]
Please stop billing me .I do not want to continue. Cancel right away please! Thanks

Jan 15, 2015 4:02 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

agree with my previous statement above...

Jan 15, 2015 3:59 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

please stop billing me for services never signed up for. I want a refund for all the charges you billed me for. I had no charge accounts for the last 4 years. PLEASE do so ASAP. I am on a small pension and can use the refund.
Rita K Fecek [email protected]

A
Jan 04, 2015 9:13 am EST

These charges should not be on my account! !

D
Dec 01, 2014 9:10 am EST

Cancel freeshipping .com...do not want to continue with this monthly expense, on a budget...thanks so much.[protected]-2792362...don't order enough to be charged this monthly...Deborah Toups..

W
Jan 09, 2014 3:28 pm EST

I Never authored this so why are you charging me card 12.97 every month

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

210 complaints