Hyundai Motor Finance Company — unsolicited phone calls
Less than 15 days late on a car payment and I receive calls daily harassing me for money. According to the people who phone, this is hmfc's policy as it is computer-driven. You actually start getting calls 6 days overdue. By 15 days we were getting up to about 12 per day.
I recommend you seriously consider before financing your car with these people - when things go wrong the harassment is unbelievable, many of the staff are rude and most do not record the conversation on their computer.
I am also in the process of lodging a formal complaint via the florida office of financial regulation (www.flofr.com). fyi section 806 of fair debt collection practices act prohibits abusive communication and harassment tactics. Subsection 5 of the above prohibits harassment with multiple calls.
More Hyundai Motor Finance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective!
- Hyundai / Getz - paint
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance