Hyundai Motor America — 2017 & a 2018 sonata
In 2017 l purchased a 2017 sonata & was fraudulently told that bluelink would guide me through how to remote start. Not true! Bluelink told me that without push button start l had no remote start. I had traded in a very nice low mileage 2015 Impala that did have remote start. We have bad winters & my wife leaves for her nursing shift at 4:30 am. She did like the car so l traded it in on a 2018 WITH push button start. Have called bluelink a dozen times. Car status still reporting doors are unlocked so it will not start. TWO NEW SONATAS & still don't have remote start! Take this car BACK; l'm tired of this. I am a disabled veteran with depression issues. I can take this. I will be contacting my senator & state attorney general. Hyundai took thousands off me with fraudulent 2017 & now this on 2018 Sonata. I'm done.
More Hyundai Motor America Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective!
- Hyundai / Getz - paint
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance