Hyundai Motor America2017 & a 2018 sonata

F Dec 02, 2018

In 2017 l purchased a 2017 sonata & was fraudulently told that bluelink would guide me through how to remote start. Not true! Bluelink told me that without push button start l had no remote start. I had traded in a very nice low mileage 2015 Impala that did have remote start. We have bad winters & my wife leaves for her nursing shift at 4:30 am. She did like the car so l traded it in on a 2018 WITH push button start. Have called bluelink a dozen times. Car status still reporting doors are unlocked so it will not start. TWO NEW SONATAS & still don't have remote start! Take this car BACK; l'm tired of this. I am a disabled veteran with depression issues. I can take this. I will be contacting my senator & state attorney general. Hyundai took thousands off me with fraudulent 2017 & now this on 2018 Sonata. I'm done.

JACKSON Nate Dec 04, 2019

I bought my 2017 Hyundai Sonata in March of 2018 from a dealer known as AUTO GIANTS in Temple Hills Md and I did enjoyed the car until this past Thanksgiving holiday on my way to dinner the car was knocking and eventually the engine shut down on me . I got the car towed back to the dealers and after the diagnostic of the issue come to find out that the car needed a new engine due to the timing belt broke and the dealer is trying to charge me 6, 000$ and have the nerve to tell me that I should've bought the warranty when there should've been a 5yr warranty on the engine and tran, , I need help to find out what to do next, , If someone can give me a call and advise me on what to do feel free to contact me at [protected] Mr. JACKSON.