Having problems with Hydroxatone?

Hydroxatone reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 12, 2008. The latest review Scamming, by sending free samples, getting c/c # charging $95 was posted on Apr 28, 2016. The latest complaint Advised that this was free barring P&P was resolved on Aug 14, 2014. Hydroxatone has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 77 reviews. Hydroxatone has resolved 46 complaints.

Hydroxatone Customer Service Contacts

1800 672 2259 (USA and Canada)
1800 845 631 (Australia)
800 440 493 (New Zealand)
+1 888 621 4043 (United States)
+61 280 730 576 (Australia)
+64 99 508 760 (New Zealand)
PO Box 1366
Hoboken, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hydroxatone Customer Service. Initial Hydroxatone complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hydroxatone above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hydroxatone. Discuss the issues you have had with Hydroxatone and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hydroxatone Complaints & Reviews

HydroxatoneCharges

I have just been billed $220.00 for this product. I live in Canada and have only had the product for 14 days, however the ship date was May 6 (according to Hydroatone) and I cannot return the product it is past the 30days!!! When I spoke to Justin he was said he would charge me $40.00 on both Hydroxatone/Bellaplex to ensure that I get no further billings (a savings of $29.94), this is not the case, I still have to pay $69.94 x 2, plus $40.00 x 2 for a total of $219.88!!! What a RIP OFF. This company needs to be investigated!!! Very Unhappy!!! Found the ad on the Dr. Oz site, perhaps he sould know how people are getting ripped off. Truly ridiculous.

Hydroxatone — fraud faulty product

Hydroxatone, LLC is based out of two main states. They have clocked their godaddy who is domain name under a...

Acm Hydroxatone — Took money out of my account without authority

I agreed to pay £1.00 for a jar of their product and when they say to deliver there is a £25.00...

Hydroxatone / Bellaplex — Cant cancel my order

I am trying to cancel my order with this company, but i am finding it very difficult to contact someone, i...

Hydroxatonereturned but still billed

I did a trial run of hydroxatone also, I called cancelled and got a routing number and sent it back. I had it insured. When I checked the number, it told me to packaage was received by hyroxatone. Over a month later and am billed twice for 69.95. When I called the company, they said I never sent it back. Because I threw the slips away when it told me it was received, I now have to try and get the inform from the post office. IF ANYONE ELSE SENDS THE PRODUCT BACK, HANG ON THE TO SLIPS FOR AT LEAST A COUPLE OF MONTHS. They wait long enough before they charge you so that you might not have proof anymore. They are a complete rip off

Great Skin Mama Jun 14, 2011

Try Rodan & Fields Dermatologists AMP MD System, Anti-Age line, & REVERSE which rids you of PAST sun damage. The products actually do what they say, they give you access to live nurses that will answer any questions your consultant may not be able to, & they give you a 60 day $ back guarantee with no hassles! Trust me, you won't be returning this one! I took 10 yrs. off my face in 5 nights & by 30 days of using AMP MD with the Anti-Age line I look 15 yrs. younger. It's rather pricey but honestly worth every cent..I've tried everything & this is the first time I've seen results like this. I buy mine from kalmeida.myrandf.com she can be contacted via email @ kristina.randf.com. I hope this helps! Great Skin Mama

Acm*hydroxatoneproduct returned, billed anyway

I ordered a sample of ACM*HYDROXATONE. Then I called to say I did not wish to receive any more products. I received them anyway - THREE TIMES! Each tinme I returned the parcel, straight from the Post Office. I was never credited and I keep receiving more. I do not know how to proceed to stop this nonsense,

• Ac
          acm hydroxatone Jun 01, 2011

this company is the worse scam ever i ordered free trail and just paid 3dollars for the post then i get a postcard from postoffice to collect a parcel that i had to pay 22pounds so i rang the postoffice and told to send it back then without recieving any goodsthey took out of my bank account 45pounds nothing to show for it now i cant even get through to them on the phone because i dont have an order number because i didnt recieve anything.

Hydroxatonerash on my face

i wanted to try this product i thought that the free sample was free and then i received $200 in product i did not order i try to return product but they never answer .
        The cream eye it does not even work it just gave me a horrible rash i send the product back without a number and i cancel my credit card before they took it.
        i just received a letter that says my account its past due, the number on the letter its different and they answer right away, the lady who answered was very rude and said that i had to pay i told her that they were scamming people and she hung up.
        i'm not going to pay for this and i will try to call again to see if they take charges away. this nasty experience open my eyes to never accept free trial NEVER AGAIN!!!

Hydroxatone/hydrolyzeFraud in billing me for product orders canceled and never received

Hydroxatone falsely advertised a free to first 100 customers ad on cable TV in November 2010 that would reduce lines and wrinkles, puffiness under eyes and in corners for S&H of $7.95 charged to my credit card. I did not have wrinkles, just puffiness. Try it for 30 days and cancel if not satisfied. It never worked. It lightened my skin under my eyes, but caused itching and lines. Puffiness still the same. No change. I followed their instructions to cancel. First got messages that they were closed due to a funeral, that they would get back in 2 days, but to this day they have not. Since canceling, tey snet a notice that I received but did not pay for tehb nexct shipment. I sent that notice back explaining att i had not onkly canceled, but nevrreceived a 2nd shipment. Now I am getting a collection notice in a red highlighted envelope requesting that I send a check or money order or another credit card as the one on file is canceled. They falsely state by now I have seen and received the benefits of their product. What a lie and a joke. They have billed me for $ 147.85 less the 7.95 shipping and handling I paid for the supposedly free to try product. How do they stay in business I don't know.

• Ke
              kellyjeanne Apr 02, 2011

I fell for the "it's free" trial too. Yeah until you wonder why there is a $69.95 charge on your bank statement. Somewhere in the fine print it says if you dont cancel within 30 days you will pay entire price. As for the product, it made the area under my eyes burn/tear so badly (i bought it hoping to get rid of dark circles) that my husband thought I was crying! This product is crap!

Hydroxatonecharge credit card for free sample

As you can see on the internet they are stealing money scam from everybody
            that get in their free sample test. You are going to be charge on the credit card you will use to pay shipping for the order you didn't made or want to do.They don't answer the phone and if they do
            they tell you no refund, no returns and have a happy day.Man is so easy to steal money in this country as thousands of companies do every day that we deserve another finance crisis or meltdown economy to keep learning how to do business.

Great Skin Mama Jun 14, 2011

The email above should be kristina.myrandf.com. ooops!

Great Skin Mama Jun 14, 2011

Go to kalmeida.myrandf.com to check out the best anti age line on the market called Anti-Age. Combine this with the AMP MD Sysem and then use the REVERSE line to erase PAST sun damage. Took 15 yrs off my face in 30 days. It's by Rodan & Fields Dermatologists . They offer live nurse support in addition to a no hassle 60 day $back guarantee. Or email my consultant @ krsitina.myrandf.com for more info. Hope this helps! Great Skin Mama

HydroxatoneCONTINUED REFUSAL TO CANCEL AND REFUND

hydroxatone
              Posted: 2011-03-11 by Stephanie Greanias McMahill

Continued and ongoing failure to acknowledge cancellation, respond to phone and email requests for assistance in cancellation and refund and continued charges, both initially authorized charges (WITH MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS TO CANCEL )and CHARGES THAT WERE NEVER AUTHORIZED.

Complaint Rating:
              Company information:
              P.O. Box 5962
              Peoria, Illinois
              Phone: [protected]
              [protected]@comcast.net

When ordering I EMPHASIZED that I did not want any other offers, products of services beside the 90 day trial of their Hydroxatone product. I asked numerous questions about the return and refund policy and procedure, as I've been burned with phone ordering in the past. I should have known that despite all of their assurances, that I shouldn't have trusted them to deliver on their promises. Upon receiptof the product, I read in the material that I would be charged a total of $217 ... starting one week from receiving the product, which they conveniently negleted to tell me. I immediately called the phone number provided for cancellation. I got a recording saying that, due to high volume, they were unable to take my call. please leave a message. They would return the call within 24 hours. I not only left my contact information, but I stated that I wanted to cancel the order, return the product and needed to know the procedure for doing so. This was well before the first authorized debit was to have hit my bank account ... I stated that I did NOT want the charges made against my account, and that there should be ample time to avoid it. They never returned my call yet did not miss a beat charging my account 69.97, (which also dropped my account balance below the minimum requirement to avoid a $5 Service Charge). When checking my bank account, I also discovered that they had, despite my specific instructions not to, signed me up for TWO other services, Funsource and Value Plus (which I have NO IDEA what those are!) charging my account ANOTHER $24.95 and $1.95 FOR EACH SERVICE. I was able to call and reverse those charges. But the initial problem with Hydroxatone never got resolved. Several days later, I again called. Same recording. Again no response. And I followed up with an email through the "Contact Us" link on their website. Again NOTHING. Two or three weeks later I again called and emailed, this time documenting both the date and time...telling them that I was frustrated at getting no reply to ANY of my requests for assistance in cancelling my order and returning the product. I have since emailed and called TWO MORE TIMES, but, this time they had changed their message ... there was no promise to return the call ... only instructions to call back, which regardless of if the call was made during stated business hours ... I've always gotten a recording telling me to call back. My account has now been charged an ADDITIONAL $69.94 ... WITH NO RESOLUTION IN SIGHT. I have threatened the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General Office ... which I fully intend to follow through with. Then TODAY I RECEIVED ANOTHER PACKAGE CONTAINING ANOTHER THREE MONTH SUPPLY!!! Unbelievable! The company owes me $149.91 to-date ... and if I'm unsuccessful in stopping it, will surely get charged ANOTHER $69.97 IN A FEW DAYS. Now what? I actually was looking the CEO's name and address when I came upon this site ... and thought I'd warn other consumers.

HydroxatoneDoesn't Work, They'll take your money even if you Cancel

Hydrolize, What was I thinking? Just ordering the product took an hour because I had to decline an endless loop of automated product solicitations. Product came I got three jars for which I was financially responsible. Must return one opened and two unopened to get full refund. They don't tell you that.

Q: Why send three jars when I only need one to test? (Sneaky). I sent product back in time and I got a US Postal Service delivery receipt that I could track. It was delivered two days after the post mark but they still charged me for another payment. I called with my PO tracking info and they said “receiving must not have logged it into the system”. If I didn't call they were charging. The product doesn't work, misleading rules to get refund, they only honored the guarantee after hours of time wasted on hold for Customer Service. To eliminate dark circles, stay away from this product, and the extraordinary amount of aggravation.

• Me
                    Melissa2004 Mar 07, 2011

I tried Celtrixa for stretch marks from same company. They pulled the same crap. Tried to charge me 178.00 for 3 little bottles of overpriced cocao butter! Don't do it!

Hydroxatone — 30 Day Free Trial

I too ordered my free trial when it arrived there was two pots of cream plus a free toner the invoice stated...

HydroxatoneCharging for &FREE& sample

Do NOT try their free sample!! There is nothing "FREE" about it. They send you 3 bottles, and NO $40.00 free sample of anything else. They have your debit card number than automatically charge you $209.95 in 3 payments less than 30 days later, with a note saying you'll owe $69.97 for this month and 2 more months after. This process doesn't stop, until you stop it, by closing your bank account, and sending all the supposed "FREE" products they have sent you back! DO NOT!!! be taken by this scam, buy at your drugstore or anywhere else that sells facial products!!

• Wo
                      wow36 Nov 15, 2012

ok so i ordered The same trial that you did the 3 month supply for 209.85 i had no issues in getting billed before the 30 days or anything else if you read your terms and conditions everything is completely written and explained to you.. Its your fault and most customers fault for not reading the terms and conditions.

Acm*hydroxatone — charges unwarrented

I signed up for the FREE TRIAL of Hydroxatone. When I received my sample it stated that I was going to be...

Riverside

Hydroxatonesent unauthorized products, charged my account for them and very poor customer service

I called to order a free trial as advertised on a TV commercial. Automated phone system offered many more products than what was advertised on TV. I turned extra offers down. Understood I would pay a $7.95 shipping charge. Recieved more than the free trial and was charged for it. Called, cutomer service rude, company returned portion of money. I wanted to send unwanted product back, but since I like the wrinkle filler wanted to know how I could set up a routine order. Called company and customer service was impossible to deal with, insisted the account was closed and she wouldn't allow me to explain what I was calling for. She tried to turn it around that I was rude, needed a reality check etc. Toward the end of conversation as she insisted my account was closed and the company was giving me over $200 worth of product and what could I be calling them for I asked her if my account was closed when they refunded $39.95 of a $51.00 charge, why was my account charged with two bill of $1.50 each? She was quiet only for a moment. I explained I just wanted an address (there was not a return address on box or on papers) and even though I like the wrinkle cream would not be trying to order more because I couldn't do business with a company like that. She told me her company didn't need customers like me put me on hold and gave me a return address. I think they use the free trial commercials to draw people and then try to intimidate them into purchasing more than they want. Such a shame customer service is poor because product may be good. By the way, I didn't want the extra product because I have incredibly sensitive skin and wouldn't dare change my regimen all at once.

• Bl
                        blastoff Mar 24, 2011

I agree with the above comments. However, I would not report these problems to the BBB, they are a waste of time and collect money from the same companies you call about. Instead, contact the attorney generals office and consumer affairs. They should provide you with a complaint form. The company Hydroxatone sent me 3 large jars of their product which had no identifying return source shown on box. Because of this, I opened the box. When I saw these enclosed products, I immediately contacted them about "not ordering" these items. The rude customer service rep. went on to argue with me about having this order placed from my phone. I believe this company is somehow aligned with another company which gets your info. & shares it with them because "I DID NOT ORDER THESE PRODUCTS." I am concerned they have my credit card info. but I have no problem opening up a complaint on this company. They should really be shut down. What ###!! I don't believe I will be ordering anything else online with any companies unless I contact them personally to request an order since I think some companies are sharing client's information. I guess that problem can still happen so I guess I'll just have to be very, very careful. Too many scams out there!!!

• Bg
                        bglad Mar 24, 2011

I totally agree with your complaints!! They also sent me a second package which I did not order. When I called to talk about this, I experienced very poor customer service by a representative named "jennifer". She did not let me talk. I couldn't even voice my concerns, or ask questions. She stated, "look do we need to go all the way back to round one because we are on round 8 right now and you still dont get it". I kept trying to tell her I understood what she was saying, but I also wanted to say something and had questions; however she kept cutting me off and saying that she could not help me. She had major attitude and raised her voice at me. At the end of the phone call I told her, I was recording her and she stated "oh really just like all the other customers say at the end of the phone call...yeah whatever...ha ha ha". I then stated "yes exactly, it must happen to you quite often, with the type of service you provide". She then continued to give me attitude. She raised her voice at me and was just plain rude. I couldn't believe it. She had told me she couldn't help me; however, I called right back and my issue was resolved by someone else. Wow...then I called back the next day to talk to a supervisor, and was told supervisors are not available. Really???? I did end up talking to a supervisor, he apologized but said, that everyone has mood swings and its normal and he was not going to escalate the incident by firing her because he knows her and this is the first time this has happened "but will talk to her". Wow...I can't believe they would continue to let someone that exhibited extreme attitude and unprofessionalism, continue to work for their company. I'm sorry, but if it was really a great company who cared about customers, they need to fire people like that. Never again, will I order from them. Terrible experience to the maxxxxx!!!

• Te
                        TERESA LOVE Feb 22, 2011

comment is on the first comment section above this one.

• Te
                        TERESA LOVE Feb 22, 2011

I WANT MY ORDER CANCELLED!! I HAVE TRIED CALLING CANT SPEAK TO A PERSON TO CANCEL !!! MY CUSTOMER ORDER NUMBER IS CB402190AEC624FBE. I HAVE TRIED FROM THE SECOND DAY I RECIEVED THIS TO CANCEL. I WILL REPORT THIS TO THE BBB IF ALL CHARGED ARE NOT RETURNED TO MY VISA. THIS STUFF HAS LEFT MY FACE COVERED WITH RED TINY BUMPS ALL OVER IT !!! LIKE HUNDREDS & HUNDREDS !!! CANCEL THIS ORDER & REFUND ANY CHARGES THAT HAVE BEEN CHARGED ! I AM VERY UPSET WITH THIS COMPANY & YOUR PRODUCTS. IF I COULD SPEAK TO SOMEONE I WOULD HAVE FELT BETTER. THIS WAY I FEEL I AM BEING PUT OFF SO U CAN CHARGE . THAT IS NO WAY TO DO BUSINESS !!!

HydroxatoneFRAUD

I ORDERED HYDROXATONE RECENTLY. IT MADE MY FACE BREAKOUT IN A HORRIBLE RASH. I ATTEMPED TO CONTACT THEM 10 TIMES. ONCE I EXPLAINED I WANTED TO CANCEL MY TRIAL OFFER I WAS HUNG UP ON . THIS HAPPEND 10 TIMES .FIVE DAY'S LATER I CHECKED MY BANK AND THEY TOOK OUT $169.00 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I CONTACTED MY BANK WHICH PLACED A STOP PAYMENT FROM THIS COMPANY . THIS IS THE BEST THING TO DO, AS THEY WILL NOT TALK TO YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE COMMITING FRAUD . PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS " FREE TRIAL OFFER" WHEN YOU ORDER THEY ATTEMPT TO SELL YOU MAGAZINES, GIFT CARDS FROM TARGET AND WAL-MART. TIMES ARE HARD ENOUGH AND THE LAST THING WE NEED ARE COMPANIES LIKE THIS ONE LITERALLY SEALING OUR MONEY.

• Ph
                          phillip r courtney Jul 16, 2011

I disagree – this company is not acting in accordance with UK trading law, and I will ensure that it is stopped. I emailed the company today …

I note that you have not as yet replied to my partners email of 12/05 in a constructive way … that is disappointing …

Please note that, in my opinion, there is no valid contract for supply, and accordingly steps have been taken to ensure that any attempt to charge my partners card will be declined.

It is my view that your promotion does not comply with UK law, and I intend reporting same to the Office of Fair Trading. For the elimination of doubt, I say you are running a scam.

Your references are LN139243902US and LN158023921US

I see that you appear to have debited my partner on 9th June and 9th July at $69.95 – $129.90 in all.

I will wait for 48 hours before making a reference to the Office of Fair Trading to give you an opportunity to rebut the claim that you are running a scam in contravention of U.K. trading law. If my complaint is upheld UK banks may be forbidden to accept your debit instruction.

I will not be disappointed if I were to receive a refund of $129.90.

P. R. Courtney MACS

• Su
                          Susan Reinacher Mar 24, 2011

I recieved two jars of the hydroxatone. I only ordered ONE! not two. I know the offer was a trial offer and not a trial size. WHY DID THEY SEND MORE THEN WHAT I ORDERED? Upon recieving the trial offer I called the company immedatly informing them I only wanted one and I would return the second, which I did. I am still being charged for the two items. Yes, I did read the terms and conditions that is why I was so anxious on contacting them so I wouldn't recieve any more products and be charged for unwanted items.. Why should I be charged for something I did not order? If I wanted more I would have kept the agreement. On top of that I had to pay for shipping and handling on the second jar I returned. And further more who are YOU to judge people on how they spend there money, no matter how little or how much income they have. Maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself. You know the old saying, opinions are like ##!!&&## everyone has one. Yes I was one of THOSE people that can't afford alot, however $3.95 is affordable not hundreds of dollars. And if I did have hundreds of dollars to spend I still wouldn't have ordered more then the trial offer. It dosen't work!! You don't work for the company?Then who in your family does? Why should you be SO concerned about other peoples business. If you were happy with the product and service then good for you. It's funny how in the advertisements they have the same women as models in the pictures.

• Ho
                          honeysugaricedtea Mar 10, 2011

The funny thing is people have selective hearing when it comes to infomercials and also fail to read terms and conditions. You receive an invoice with EVERY product! Everyone is dying or are sick or break out when they read the invoices. And lets be honest no company sells a miracle in a jar people. They give you 30 days to use the product RISK-FREE. and you have the OPTION to buy! If you break out its very likely you have sensetive skin so purchase a sensetive formula! If you cant afford much in life you probably shouldnt be ordering things on tv, and for the most part there is a HUGE difference between a TRIAL (which they advertise) and a SAMPLE (which they do not advertise)... and No I dont work for the company.

Hydroxatone — Will not pay

I ordered this product, hydroxtone, from a tv add. It was suspossed to be a free trial. Then they sent me a...

Hydroxatone All ProdsTV pitch for trial

Last week I saw a commercial pitching product and its free trial. It says call 1800*** etc. I hear a pre-recorded, rather sexy womans voice offer what was on the TV commercial, plus some free gifts cards, for trying Hydrolize. I figured fine, this is easy. So I give my credit card info. knowing I will simply cancel before the trial time expires and do a survey on it in 30 days maybe. Hydroxatone pitches not only their product but almost 15 minutes worth of other companies products.
                        Along with long drawn out explanations of all the free product, or gift cards, or coupons I will get if I pay up front. $69.99. I say no. They offer 2 - $25.00 Walmart/Gas cards if I join some club where theres a membership fee.
                        Guess how much the fee is...$24.95 !!
                        Anyway, it just seemed like a pretty cheesy way to do business.
                        So, last Monday around 11 am I get a completely unprofessional call from some "dude" is on the other end mumbling Hydroxatone and something about varifying my order, in the shipping dept. and he needs my credit card#.
                        I told him, "hey you called me, I'm not giving you my digits". He couldnt care less that I wanted to cancel my order. He just said call "Customer service" to cancel, so I did.
                        Kevin, the CSR/sales person tried his hardest to sell me something straight away. But could not tell me who the "dude" was. I told Kevin, to look into who the "dude" was, and gave Kevin the Pa. area phone# from which the call came, and call me back. I ended the call, to Kevin's disappointment.
                        So I call the "dude" back in Pa. and it's a non-working number. I get a Ma-bell computer voice says "the code you have dialed is incorrect" So now I'm really worried my CC digits got picked off of last weeks phone call. Because Kevin didn't know and it was a non working number! right?
                        So, I call back and get Becky. Becky tells me it's SOP to call from the shipping dept before the order literally ships. She says my CC charge was proccessed at 6am Monday 11/15. Then and only then, I realized the unpro call was an attempt to confirm the order at a reasonable hour, 11 am, instead of waking me up at 6am.
                        The point of this complaint to Hydroxatone is to have ALL your personell better trained on the steps, ALL the steps of your companies SOP (standard operating procedure) for order proccessing and filing.
                        If Kevin knew who "dude" was, Becky wouldn't have been wasting her breathe trying to sell me something I
                        already was not going to buy from Kevin!!

Acm Hydroxatone — ADDED NEEDLESS ITEMS THAT COST

I ORDERED 1 JAR OF HYDROXY CREAM WHICH WAS TAKEN OFF MY CREDIT CARD. TODAY I RECEIVED 4 NOTICES THAT $1.50...

Urban Nutrition Hydroxatonescam/fraud

Moments ago i wrote a detailed account of the phone fraude perpetrated on me by this company. They solicit you by offering a "free"trial for skin cream. you are told you need only pay for the shipping then you receive a bill for $139.00. Within 2 weeks you are sent other products with no authorization and wehen you call to complain you are treated rudely and not permitted to talk to a supervisor or anyone else. This is a total scam and certainly constitutes FRAUD. I have had to change my credit card for fear they would charge my account in the future.

• Wo
                              WOODY13 Jul 26, 2011

Please be advised that the order of the enclosed (Transaction Date 05/29/2011, Amount $3.95, Reference Number 24351784MMF243HK7, Description Acm*luminique [protected] NJ) was not placed by myself or anyone else authorized to use the credit card on my behalf. Your office sent an unsolicited order of luminique, and billed my credit for 3.95. This law office receives many shipments and the order was set aside. Almost a month later our office received a bill for 140.00. This appears to be a tricky scam as your company has many complaints on the internet. Apparently, your company shipped an unsolicited order and billed my credit card for a small amount, which apparently went unnoticed. Had the card been billed for the full amount, it would have been noticed and immediately disputed. Based on these facts, this practice is deceptive and possibly criminal or fraudulent and clearly a violation of our state’s debt collection practices act as well as the Federal debt collection practices act.

Nonetheless, we will be returning our order via federal express today. Should any action be taken to affect this firms credit or the credit of any of its principals, this office will be forced to take legal action and seek all available legal remedies.