Having problems with Hydroxatone?

Hydroxatone reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 12, 2008. The latest review Scamming, by sending free samples, getting c/c # charging $95 was posted on Apr 28, 2016. The latest complaint Advised that this was free barring P&P was resolved on Aug 14, 2014. Hydroxatone has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 77 reviews. Hydroxatone has resolved 46 complaints.

Hydroxatone Customer Service Contacts

1800 672 2259 (USA and Canada)
1800 845 631 (Australia)
800 440 493 (New Zealand)
+1 888 621 4043 (United States)
+61 280 730 576 (Australia)
+64 99 508 760 (New Zealand)
PO Box 1366
Hoboken, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hydroxatone Customer Service. Initial Hydroxatone complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hydroxatone above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hydroxatone. Discuss the issues you have had with Hydroxatone and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hydroxatone Complaints & Reviews

Hydroxatone Bellaplexcant cancel my order

I am sick to death of trying to contact these people. I am from Australia, i have moved home several times since my original order, i have been homeless and have TRIED several times, different methods of contact to cancel my orders which are two SEPERATE orders. One delivery and order being processed for bellaplex then another seperat order/delivery being for the product hydroxatone.
I wish to find a way to be compensated for this as i am losing money and recieving NO product or feedback. I have emailed them my new contact details and still have heard nothing from them concerning one of their products. I cannot stop the payments from my bank as i need to stop it from their end and cannot even find out if my request is being addressed.
Even if i could just recieve feedback from you as to what my next move is as i see its far from the first time it has happened

Hydroxatone-info.comStay far far away from this company

This company advertise on FaceBook and offer a 'Risk Free Trial' on their products. For a few dollars you can try them out ~ allegedly. The FAQ's ask "how can you afford to send them so cheaply?" The answer was, because we are so confident you will love them, you will buy more from us!

Ok, so I thought I'd give them a go, based on the reviews (which are probably not legitimate I'm now thinking). Well, they finally arrived but caused quite a reaction on my skin. So, I stopped using them basically 3 days later. Not to worry I thought, they were only a few dollars.

Fast forward a month and WHAM! they have 'stolen' 2 x $69.95US from my credit card. I have sent them emails and made contact via their website and Facebook page...NO response. I called them and their 'customer service rep' was rude, aggressive and adament that I authorised payment by ticking the box and receiving the goods. This is apparently what I "signed up for" and should have read their terms and conditions. As he put it..."we don't just give our products aways for nothing you know".

Finally, after getting no where with him, and accepting that based on what he was telling me now, that he was right, it was all my fault, and the $140 was an expensive lesson for me, he agreed to cancelling my "on-going payments". I asked him to send me an email confirming this...he said he would, but naturally he hasn't.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. They have a money-back guarantee on their website but even that seems bogus.

I'm calling my bank to try and get my money back (hopefully) or at the very least not have any more STOLEN from me.

Urban Nutrition And Hydroxatoneunable to cancel my account

I have phoned and i have emailed and I am still yet to speak to an actual person. I want to cancle my free trial as I found it done nothing. my main problem ios that I am a solo mum of 4 boys ages range from 13yrs to 1 1/2yearsold. I want my mony back i am more then happy to send back the products if I had a return address. I have tried again and left another message for them to phone me back, I have had to cancel my visa card which has cost me another $15. can you please help me? Bellaplex.com has taken $88.47 off me with no warning and also nothing has come in the mail so am i supposed to pay full price for the free trial. I do not understand. Hydroxatone.com has taken $91.93 out of my bank, now for me a solo mother I had to miss out on groceries then it happened again, I only get $204 a week I am on a benefit, I need help please to sort this out cancel the account and I have learnt from my mistake. I did contact them before the 30 days i phoned but never got to speak to a person and I have only got to leave messages and details for them to contact me. please please help me get my money back and I am wanting to return the products so I need an address to send them to.

Hydroxatone / Bellaplexgoods not received

my account keeps getting debitted each month and i am not receiving goods. hydraxtone on my credit card statement as at 20/06/12 as at 22/07/12 has not been received by me. also bellaplex cream = how do you dipense it? container is around 4" long and dispenser is about half inch long so can't dispense ceam!!! useless. i wish to cancel any further order. kerri g boylan address 20 orleans drive port kennedy western australia 6172. you may also wish to know i tried phoning you on 22/07/12 only to find your phone has been disconnected. please cancel any orders and do not debit my a/c again as i am going to close that account

Hydroxatoneunlawful billing

I bought a $2 sample of this wrinkle free product, it came to me in 2 one ounce jars, not samples...now they have my credit card no...well screw them I cancelled my card...they are getting nothing more. I sent them a note first time they tried billing me $73 and told them all I bought was a 2 buck sample, I got no reply, again they tried billing me to no avail because my card is a self loaded card...look this company up, google it ...the are noted to have done this to many people, and on top of it all it was shipped from the states and I had to pay a $40 shipping fee in cash from my mailman DO NO ORDER OR GIVE HYDROXATONE YOUR CREDITCARD NO. OR YOU WILL BE SORRY, PLUS THE PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK...PAUL SNODDY

• Ta
              Tania Clarke Oct 06, 2012

Beware guys i've delt with these kind of people before, if u don't like the product cancel your credit card or they will keep taking money from your account.

Hydroxatone Am/pm And Bellaflextaken money from account

I had ordered the free trials for Hydroxotone and bellaflex and received them i have since sent them emails tried to call and nothing was heard from their side.I let them know before my 30 days that i do not want them and that i want to return them and not want anythin to be sentt to me as i came out with a bad rash.
            yet i still have been charged 72.90 x2 from my account I have tried to call on all numbers concerned and no luck.
            after reading one of your complaints on website i eventually got through and been given a number and told i will get my money back .I asked if i can have the refrence number of this call and something in writing to say i will have it back and was told they cant as they dont have access to these .he knew who i was with all my details and i hope i get this sorted. they should not have the right to do this.its unfair too bad one has enough money to feed their family or pay rent. so hope anyone out there get their problems resolved.

Hydrolyze And Hydroxatone — Being overcharged before trial expires

Prior to the expiration of the "Trial Period" which really wasn't a trial period, I was charged over...

Bellaplex And HydroxatoneTaking money from bank account

I saw an ad on the Internet for both products: they were offering free beauty creams and you had only to pay for postage of $1.99 . My goods arrived with a excess postage charge of £52.80 to pay for postage, I declined the goods and they were sent back to the USA.
              In this months bank statement this company have illegally taken £46.24 out of my bank account without authorisation. They need shutting down. I work for the POLICE in the UK and this is straight forward Theft.
              Angela Hine UK

Bellaplex / HydroxatoneScam Company

I would like to warn all ladies out there that they should NOT under any circumstances give Bellaplex or Hydroxatone their credit or debit card details. I foolishly did sign up for the attractive looking trial offer and since then I have had my accounts fleeced by over $250.00 and the amount is rising each week. I have never received ANY product from this company and they have ignored over 50 emails from me. I have now had to go to the extreme lengths of reporting this matter to the Fraud department of my bank, who do not hold out much hope of getting any of money back. So I have paid this company over $250.00 for absolutely NOTHING. Beware Ladies, this is a first rate scam - DO NOT GET CAUGHT!

• Li
                    Lily59 Jun 25, 2012

I did not give authorization for this company to charge my card each month which they have.
                    It was a Free Trial offer but a $1.99 shipping cost for each of these products which was deducted from my credit card - I did not give authorization for this company to charge my card each month which they did. I have returned the trial products because they caused a rash on my face. I have also sent emails and tried phoning the numbers but without success, I can't even leave a message. I feel totally scammed by this company!!!

Acm'hydroxatoneCHARGED FULL AMOUNT

I sent for the free trial at $1.98 and after trying it I called the company and was told to mail back the item and I would not receive any more charges. I did this and just found out from my credit card company that I was charged $69.95 for somethin I never received because this charge was made on 10/30/11. I filed a complaint about this company with HOUSEHOLD BANK CREDIT CARD, and I am hoping someone can fix this. I was first told that I would not only receive the product for just shipping and handling but would get a free gift and if I decided I did not want any more just call the company and let them know and I could keep the product. When I called them they wanted the full amount but I managed to talk them out of that by reminding them that I only received one product, so they told me to mail the remaining product back and their would be no gurther charges. This was on 08/30/11 and now I find a charge to the same company for $69.95 made on 10/30/11. This company needs to be investigated and put out of business for making false clains.
                  EILEEN M BUNGORI

Acm Hydroxatonecharged

I sent for a free sample on Sept 7th and paid 1.25
                    The sample came but as I was to be charged £25.80 customs duty I never picked it up from the post office. UK.
                    One month later I was charged £46.03 on my credit card.
                    Please refund this and do not send any more.
                    It could be that in the package that I never picked up was a message to say I was signed up for a monthly order. If this package arrives it will be sent back like the first "sample"

• Da
                        daniel clements Jun 18, 2012

u took my money after iver rang u and told u i dont wany any more want my fund returned to my bank is chancing u up to get it because u have no right to do that look on ya computer i rang and said i dont want it n

Hydroxatone — receipt 2 boxes that I not demand

I am command by internet a trial for hydroxatone cream. Today, 4 October 2011 . I receive a package at...

Hydroxatone / Bellaplex New Jersey Usataking money out of my account

Back in August 2011 when on the internet a advert appeared for Hydroxatone/Bellaplex free trial $1.99, with no strings attached. I checked reviews on this product and the reviews were praising the results of this wrinkle cream.Hydroxatone.

I am a senior citizen 65 years old and although I'm told I look good for my age, Vanity got to me!
                      On the 7th August 2011. I ordered my free trial face cream for $1.99, which was for the p&p.
                      On my bank statement August the 9th the $1.99 was drawn. Fine so far!

The Hydroxatone arrived in September 2011, which I collected from the post office and had to pay £25.58 import duty, and £8.00 was for postage. Not what I would call a free sample!!!

My Bank statement arrived end of September 2011. there is a withdrawal on the 15th Sept from my account for £45.65 to Acm*Hydroxatone USA. Is this a company helping themselves to my money?

That day, I went to my Bank and Spoke to the manager, I explained £45.65 has been taken from my account without my authority. I was told this company is a scam, "we have other customers just like you, who have had money taken from their account by this same company".

As a pensioner I receive a state pension of £107. per week and cannot afford for this company to misuse my account details to help themselves to my money!!!

I have tried to contact by email Acm*hydroxatone with out any success. I cannot find any clear links to the company to complain and request they refund the money's taken from my account.

I feel very angry this has happened to me. Is there a ombudsman or trading standards or someone independant who could look into this company and to put a stop to them miss using debit card details?

I have used my expensive free samples of Hydroxatone and I can say with confidents it definitly does'nt work!

YOURS TRULY

Shirleeann Mclellan

• Dr
                          drock6924 Oct 02, 2012

When you order online and put your information into the form, it required you to read the terms and conditions and click "YES, I agree to the terms and conditions." If you can't read the standard sized (single paragraph) font to the left on this screen, that clearly explains the terms of the RISK-free trial, you shouldn't have a credit card.

• Ys
                          YSNL Oct 01, 2012

To test how the scam work, I put in some random info on their online order form, and the order actually for accepted! See the screen captures I made. Now, I wonder whether they would actually be able to charge me - given that I did not give them any real info about myself or my bank/credit card details. Do you think they would still be able to charge me? Now I am a bit worried ...

Comments
                          Comments

• Ys
                          YSNL Oct 01, 2012

To see how the scam works, I typed in some random info on their online order form, and the order got accepted! I did not put in any personal info or real bank details. Do you think I will get charged by them? Now - I am a bit worried ...

Jazzthyme Jul 08, 2012

It is the same old scam! I got done the same way on a teeth-whitener. Free trial, yeah right! Then within 10 days of signing in and not even having the free trial, money began disappearing. The trick was that there was no onlineor phone method of contacting them. I had to change my bankcard in the finish. Jazzthyme NZ.

• Ca
                          cabayside Jun 26, 2012

To:Thomas Shipley and Andrew Surwilo (CEOs Hydroxatone - I only ever asked for a sample and you charge me! Your disgraceful, do not send me anything ever again!
                          You debit my card $69.95 without permission twice!, you should be charged! Beware of this website: http://hydroxatone.com/product_card/Bellaplex

• Ly
                          Lynda Renaud Jun 17, 2012

I agree with most of her complaint.The fact that there appeared to be no way to get them to aknowledge her problem, makes the whole affair seem to have legitimacy issues.They use terms like Trials, free (more than once) within a few days(which is 3-4)..Where they add everything up, there is no product original price.Also no mention of duty and regular taxes and the auto delivery comes later in extremely small&fine, faint ink.BUT that saying still & always WILL apply :IF IT SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, ...IT TRULY IS!!! SHIRLEANN, THOUGH, IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE REST OF US, AT THIS AGE.We, re getting older, all is going South and if there is a small chance.even, of this working to make us look a bit better PLUS for such a small amount(we already pay too much for things)-WHAT CAN WE POSSIBLY LOSE!!! NOW WEKNOW! WE ALWAYS MUST BE CAUTIOUS! READ EVERYTHING IN THE ADDS OR/AND CONTRACTS!!! LYNDA RENAUD, NORTH BAY, ONTARIO, CANADA

• Hy
                          Hydroxatone Support Oct 03, 2011

Hi there.

Hydroxatone offers a risk-free trial. We do this to give customers a chance to try our products before buying them. We are sorry your experience was not what you expected and we really hope you give our products another chance. Our risk-free trial comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. This means, if you aren’t satisfied with your results, you can call our customer service and return the products to avoid being charged for the merchandise. It is our goal that our customers have a positive and rewarding experience with both our products and our service.

We’re also sorry that we have been experiencing some difficulties with our international phone lines. This issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions please, please contact us using the information below:

USA/Canada [protected] am – 10 pm EST)
                          Australia [protected] (24 hours)
                          New Zealand [protected] hours)
                          Great Britain [protected] hours)

You can also email me directly at [email protected] to let us know how we can help.

Please note that some mobile phone carriers do not allow toll free 800 numbers to the USA to connect. We suggest using a landline if you are having trouble with your mobile carrier.

Acm Hydroxatonetaking money no product

i have had £45.69 taken out of my account without the products being sent to me .this has to stop and i will be trying to contact the provider in no uncertain terms to request a refund off my money.this has happened twice once whilst i was away so have not had time to deal with it as yet.i am a pensioner and i find this type of scam discusting and should be stopped now.

• Sh
                            sherry hancock Dec 19, 2011

I sent the product back 2 months and they are now taking money out of my account.i called and they told me they never recived the product but they wait for 2 months to take money from my account.

• Kt
                            k thompson Oct 26, 2011

I have had the same problem with this company how did you get on with them re-your complaint any advice welcome thank you kathy thompson ENGLAND

Hydroxatone — agree for $1.00 NOT $79.99

I agreed for a $1.00 (one dollar) from my checking account thru my ATM card number, but this morning when...

Hydroxatone,urban Nutritioncancelled orders

I cancelled my order for both hydroxatone and bellaplex and received conformation of such.In the post today 12/09/2011, I received more of these products.I am worried that money will be debited from my account without my authorisation. As I am in Australia this is very concerning as I feel I am being taken advantage of, there is an overseas phone to call, yet again more expenses to deal with.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Deb Cerff
                          [protected]@iprimus.com.au

• Pr
                              princess lorrie Jul 20, 2012

After finding this site and seeing all these complaints, I rang my bank and had another credit card re-issued so they can't charge me, except for the 2 trial bottles which cost me $2.04 AU.
                              I was concerned the minute this stuff arrived, and decided to find out more about these fraudsters. I'm so lucky I came across this complaint website.
                              Well, that's my advice to you, DO WHAT I DID.
                              Good Luck
                              Lorraine

Bellaplex And Hydroxatoneskin care product

dear sir / madam i submitted a required perscription of this product on a 30 day trial which i cancelled and returned product to this address as it burnt my skin i have been charged £86.89 p off my bank account which i cannot stop and cannot afford to pay or lose this substancuial amount of money being a single parent mother on welfare for benefits i was reassured that this error would not occurr and the charge would not take place on my account after sending product back could you give me any feed back on my rights of this as i will be seeking legal advice otherwise yours faithfully miss maria hogg

Lashatone/hydroxatone — eyelashes

I used Lashatone and my eyelashes fell out. Furthermore, my eyes swelled . Has this happened to anyone else...

Acm HydroxatoneCharges

This advert along with the Bellaplex (both cream supposed to work wonders) is a total scam!! They try to hook you in by asking such a small amount for the product, i, e, £1.60 then to my embarrassment have added a delivery charge of £25.00 !!! What a disgrace and what a con... STAY AWAY FROM THESE PRODUCTS...

• Su
                                  Sunshine Angel Jan 18, 2013

im very pissed off right now... you guys took money out of my account. i have received no product.. i want my money back.

• Na
                                  nannagin Nov 12, 2012

i HAD MONEY TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR PERMISSION FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T ORDER OR REQUEST. I WILL BE GOING TO THE AUTHORITIES REGARDING THIS MATTER.

• La
                                  Lavine Sep 07, 2011

I didn't order anything, received nothing and have had 3 items charged on my credit card!!! What the "H" is going on?????? From: A Pensioner in Ontario, Canada (and still fuming about it all!)

Acm Bellaplex / Acm HydroxatonUnauthorised payment

Ordered 2 x sample for $1.99 (£1.50) each. Samples never received. SCAM: Payment taken from my credit card for two separate payments of £44 each without my authorisation and without ever receiving any product. I have no way of contacting the company for a refund. This is obviously a scam. I have contacted by credit card to dispute the payment and have had to cancel my credit card to ensure no further payments are taken, which is extremetly inconvenient and possibly very expensive. Hopefully my credit card will be reimbursed and I will not be out of pocket from this dishonest, manipulative company. PLEASE BE AWARE AND DO NOT ORDER SAMPLES OF EITHER BELLAPLEX OR HYDROXATON.

• Pu
                                    puzzler Nov 02, 2011

Hydroxatone and Urban Nutrition (Bellaplex) have taken £94.42 from my bank account in September and October and yesterday I finally received my free samples. However, they were sent in two packages and I had to pay the post office £52.36 before they could be delivered. If I had not already paid for the cream I would have refused to accept the packages, but I had the option of losing the £94, 42 already taken from my account or paying another £52.36 (a total of £146.78) in the hope that it is actually "a miracle cream". As a senior citizen on a pension I can not afford to pay this amount for a face cream, but neither can I afford to lose £94.42. I have today e-mailed Hydroxatone and am still looking for contact details for Urban Nutrition. I hope that my bank will be able to cancel any further payments, but I did not know till today that further payments will be taken from my account. So much for the free sample!!

• Ca
                                    caz27 Sep 09, 2011

I have tried to phone and email these people but had no joy. it cost me the $1.99 for shipping and handling, but then to get it from the post office, because i had to pay for excise duty it has cost me another £25.58. But now i cannot get in touch with them to cancel, its gonna cost me $69.95 for Sept. and October. because I cannot cancel the bank payments.What an expensive free trial its going to be. What a great way of ripping people off. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. I am a disabled person and cannot work so I have not got a lot of money to spare so, if anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

• Ay
                                    aysegul sahin Aug 25, 2011

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME ESWELL. THEIR EMAIL ADRESS IS:
                                    [email protected]

• Ka
                                    karen wylie Aug 04, 2011

these free trials company for bellaplex and hydrxatone are conning alot of people the banks cant stop payments going out and there is no contact details for these companys to get in touch with to stop payments, can anyone help with this, do they have any phone numbers to contact these people .

• Ka
                                    karen wylie Aug 04, 2011

same has happen to me, i am on my own with 3 kids and cant afford for this to keep happenin, has anyone got any contact details for this company yet .