HusqvarnaHuskylock s25

I hate my Huskylock s25. The machine is awful - after 2 years of use I would throw it away if I could, but since it is my business to sew, and this is the only machines they make now, I am stuck with the 2k+ investment that is a nightmare to use or service.
It is all plastic, poorly designed for use, has sharp corners that scratch you when you thread the machine, has no free arm anymore, and is generally cramped for working or threading.
It constantly breaks needles, goes out of alignment so easily, and is so complicated that you cannot service it yourself in any way. I use to love Husky's but their choices to eliminate simpler, better made machines like the 910 has turned me off, and I will never recommend them to anyone. They discontinued parts as well as their older, better machines, so now you cannot even repair and maintain the older machines. I feel so let down by a company I thought stood for great reliable products. I have no recourse and that is the most frustrating part of this. I tried to return it weeks after buying it, already knowing I was unhappy, and the 'seller' would not take it back. So buyer beware - this is not the kind of machine we all came to expect from Husqvarna, it is a cheap plastic version of their former glory, clearly designed without any thought of how a sewer would use it and made to break within a few years so you have to buy a new one.

Jackie O. Dec 23, 2015

While challenging to learn it sews great and is a great machine, in my opinion. My error was in not truly understanding the directions, expecting it to be somewhat self explanatory. I tried to do the calibration not realizing it was only of the touch screen and ended up locking myself out of being able to use the touch screen at all.
    The tragedy in my situation is I am trying to sew Christmas gifts and there is no way I have found to contact anyone after 6 PM CT to see how to reset the touchscreen. I am not going to be able to finish my gifts in time for Christmas morning.
    There should be instructions on how to reset factory defaults for the touch screen included in the manual under trouble shooting. I don't see it there... I don't see a phone number to call for phone assistance, etc. I know the dealers are supposed to help but I have a feeling that those women are going to refer me to a repair something or other and I'll have to pay and wait or send the machine in or something. It should not be that difficult considering it is less than 2 mos. old. I've only been able to complete 2 projects using it.
    If someone knows how to reset the default on the lcd let me know...