Having problems with ShoeShow?

ShoeShow reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 15, 2016. The latest review I cannot file my warranty with www.drmartens.com was posted on Apr 20, 2021. ShoeShow has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 8 reviews. ShoeShow has resolved 0 complaints.

ShoeShow Customer Service Contacts

2201 Trinity Church Road
Concord, North Carolina
Mail Address:

Shoe Show, Inc.
P.O. Box 648
Concord, NC 28026-0648

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ShoeShow Customer Service. Initial ShoeShow complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ShoeShow above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ShoeShow. Discuss the issues you have had with ShoeShow and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ShoeShow Complaints & Reviews

Apr 20, 2021

ShoeShow — I cannot file my warranty with www.drmartens.com

My email is [protected]@yahoo.com I am at the library trying to file under www.DRMARTENS.com and trying to...

Dec 14, 2019

ShoeShow — service

I went in the store twice this week and the ladies in their were very unpleasant and rude I went to my car...

Oct 13, 2019

ShoeShow — customer service

After being in this store for nearly an hour with no help from the 3 associates in the store my 4 children...

Jul 20, 2019

ShoeShow — staff

I'm a single father, my 2 year old son wanted to play with the balls but seeing as I was shopping he...

ShoeShowshoe show employees being mean to a child

We went to Shoe Show in Summersville WV and the employees was very mean to my 6 year old granddaughter she found a pair of shoes so they went up to pay for them and the employee was mean and said we are getting ready to close and would not sell her the shoes and was so rude about it my granddaughter cried and my husband was looking for sandals and they didn't say anything to him but of course when he looked outside and saw Lilah crying he came outside . And he was mad and My Daughter has MS and that upset her that they were mean to her daughter. This is no way to run a business and I will be making a complaint with the better business B and calling corporate on them .

ShoeShowcustomer service at shoe show in moultrie, ga

I visited a show shoe today in moultrie, Ga with my two young daughters. There were 3 women working. Two white ladies and a black woman was working. I had brought three pairs of shoes to the counter and was rung up by the older white lady with glasses. I seen a sign where you could buy a pair of shoes and get half on the second pair. I was informed that I had to get a certain brand in order to get the discount so I went back and got another pair. The black lady had to return my items in order to give the the shoe half off. I assume it was the manager because she had keys that was doing my transaction at this point informed me that I needed a id to do the return which I found very prejudice because I didnt have one. She refused to do my return. I had to go to my car and get my sisters. The woman had a rude and nasty attitude. At one point she didnt want to accept my phone number to do the return. She than proceeded to answer the phone and carry on a full conversation with that person. She was so rude and inconsiderate of my time and money I was spending. She than proceeded with the return after I asked the other associate to ring me up because the cashier was busy on the phone. She than refused to put my items in a bag and asked the cashier that ring me up the first time to bag my things and walked away. I asked the black cashier for her name and she refused to give it to me. I will be returning all 4 shoes tomorrow and speak to the store manager about her behavior. I would not recommend this store to any of my family and friends. Worst customer service ever.

Apr 20, 2019

ShoeShow — customer service

I visited this location 04/19/19 looking to buy four pairs of shoes. When I entered the store, there was no...

ShoeShow — i'm extremely disappointed with shoeshow!!

I have ordered two pairs of shoes from this website www.shoeshow.com and paid extra money for two day...