Menu

J
Author of the complaint
9:34 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been getting repeat phone calls every week from this same number [protected] I am being harassed by Humana I told them to remove my phone number yet they keep on calling me and calling me to no end sick of it and I already have health care I am on Social Security Disability and I don't need your dam health insurance I will take you people to court if that is what you people want?

More Humana complaints & reviews

1 comments
A
Nov 28, 2018 9:49 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I get about 3 -4 phone calls from [protected] every day from someone representing Humana. There have been other numbers which have called also, but currently this [protected] is the biggest problem. I have contacted Humana about this and, of course, they put me on their "Do Not Call" list but it has made no difference. Calls to Humana say this is the marketing department and customer service has no control over the marketing department -- which I know can not be true. I think I will try your approach ----

"buy a whistle, answer the phone and blow on it as loud as you can and then hang up everytime she calls. "
Since a call to customer service seems to have little effect.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

262 complaints