Humanaapplication fee, dental & eye plans

Dear Humana Representatives,
My name is Vernell Vaughn, assigned member, #[protected]. Your Representatives failed to inform me about an application fee. I had another health plan coverage with another company & was not aware that, my original plan offered dental & eye plan. I requested cancellation of all services on July 23, 2019 & spoke with a Natalie, she stated, they would send me a form to sign in mail, never received. The total amount taken out of my checking was $109.00. I am requesting this amount be put back into my checking account. I called Human today & spoke with Gabriel, August 13, 2019 at 9:00, he was the first person to tell me there was an application fee. None had of your other representatives mentioned anything about application fees. If not refunded all monies, I will tell my friends on social media about this experience against the elderly. Thank you for the opportunity. P.S. never received the hard copy form to sign for cancellation. Only received $16.99 refunded to my account. It's been over 21 days, have not received, as told by Natalie. Thank You!