Hughesnetinternet service

T

The first month I began a 2 yr contract with Hughesnet I called to cancel because it was too slow for me to work from home. A supervisor suggested they bump me up to their top plan at a $30/mo discounted rate to see if it increased the speed. It didn't but I agreed to pay the $63/mo for my husband to use. Every month since, this was 11/2015, we've gotten continuous pop ups saying we need to pay our bill, then they turn off the service even though payment is auto paid on the 1st each month. I call to be advised it is for the $30 discount I was originally given for a plan I never asked for. I speak with another supervisor who sees the agreement and promises it won't happen again. I'll be calling again tomorrow for the 7th time! This is rediculous, my husband has A L S and Internet is his communication. The stress this is causing, is more than we can bare, we want out! I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and plan to file another each month as long as this continues. This company is in an extortion scam. I' m sick about it.