Hughes Network Systems — cancellation fees
This is the worst company I've ever signed up with i had hughs net for internet then moved tried to transfer service when techs came out they said i needed a ground wire and i wasn't in the position to do this so i had to cancel due to not being able to get internet i was charged 340 dollars after being with tgem 18 months only had 6 months left in contract and on top of that ti return now im told i have to send back a radio transport that is installed on the satellite dish i was never told i had to do that so this would require me to go hack to the home i sold climb on the roof and tdy to get this piece and if i didnt send this i would be charged additional 300 for fees so a total of 640 they are a rip off need to be shut down i will never use this company ever again and will make sure non of my friends or family does either.
More Hughes Network Systems Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract??
- HughesNet.com - make me feel used and abused!
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies!
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud!
- Hughesnet - phone service and sales
- Hughes Network Systems - Internet service
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - data usage issues
- Hughesnet Internet Satellite - slooooow speed. not as advertised