Hughes Network Systemscancellation fees

J Jan 12, 2019

This is the worst company I've ever signed up with i had hughs net for internet then moved tried to transfer service when techs came out they said i needed a ground wire and i wasn't in the position to do this so i had to cancel due to not being able to get internet i was charged 340 dollars after being with tgem 18 months only had 6 months left in contract and on top of that ti return now im told i have to send back a radio transport that is installed on the satellite dish i was never told i had to do that so this would require me to go hack to the home i sold climb on the roof and tdy to get this piece and if i didnt send this i would be charged additional 300 for fees so a total of 640 they are a rip off need to be shut down i will never use this company ever again and will make sure non of my friends or family does either.

• Na
    NanGail Oct 15, 2019

I recently moved from one house to another. I have had Hughes net and no problems at the old address. They said I would be able to get Hughes net at my new address. The installer came out and said he hooked me up ... my lights were all there to get service but when I went on the computer nothing was coming on. He said he could do no more and left. Talked with the company about cancelling and they said I was in until the 19th of the month. No service but still a charge. That’s how they do standard cancellation. U cannot just ask to cancel. Their business operates that way for 10 years. Get on Facebook and flood your issues about them... they are very dishonest and will rip u off anyway they can.