Huddle Housecomplaint

T Sep 16, 2018

Good morning said to say I tried to use a free meal card that was mailed to me.
On the card it States free meal at any huddle house location expiration date is September 16, 2018 which is today I stopped at two locations the first location where is store number 430 they refused to take it in for me that they are not set up to take a coupon such as this nor have they ever seen one. The Second location is store number 214 That store also refused to take the free meal coupon. This coupon was issued to me due to a problem with huddle house his computer system on a free birthday gift so he'll house mailed me a free meal coupon to make up for it now that I'm trying to use it I'm on able to. Store for that store also refused to take the free meal coupon. This coupon was issued to me due to a problem with huddle house his computer system on a free birthday gift so Ohio house mailed me a free meal coupon to make up for it now that I'm trying to use it I'm on able to. Store 430 made me feel very uncomfortable I was being judged and they were looking at me like I made the coupon myself.

complaint