Huddle House — cleanlyness, lack of food, safety
I have been going to the Huddle House on Richland Ave.in Aiken for nine years, twice a day. This store needs to be cleaned up inside and out. The bathrooms are not kept cleaned, commodes are not working, floors are not being kept clean and the manager is never there on a regular basis. He is expecting one of is employees to order the food which is running out every week.in the mornings the resturant is so cold people have to wear coats to keep warm. I respectfully request the corporation check into this situation. This franchise is owned by Mr. Hall.
The parking lot looks like a cigarett dump the side walks are dirty. There is no need for a place to look like this.
PS. I do enjoy the food, service and friendship. Also some safety issues need to be addressed.
More Huddle House Complaints & Reviews
- Huddle House Diner - food allergies discrimination 
- Huddle House - employee abuse 
- Huddle House - I cant believe the response I got from the manager 
- Huddle House - lack of service 
- Huddle House - just plain tired of the way things are going 
- Huddle House - chicken and dumplings/ swiss burger
- Huddle House - management kim newton
- Huddle House - under-cooked/ over-cooked food
- Huddle House - unprofessionalism
- Huddle House - visit as a whole