Htc Global ServicesWhy does Statefarm Insurance employee HTC Global Services as a vendor?

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Su
    sukruozen Jul 13, 2016

i've bought htc one with distributor insurance on 22.09.2013.i've noticed there were horizontal lines with 1-2 mm intervals all from top to the bottom.The firm İstanbul Bilisim refused to change the phone, they said it has been 35 days, we cannot give you a new one they said i should contact service, they would change the display.Since it was a hardware malfunction, i refused, and i contacted htc turkey, the employee at the customer service called me on 14.11.2013(about one month after i first reached them), and while i was talking, i noticed she was not even listening.Before HTC, i used iphone, and i'm extremely dissappointed, i will sue the firm, use my rights. But because of your customer service and paying no attention, i will use net/forums about my complaint as well as i can.HTC Turkey distributor is so uninterested after selling the product.

• Si
    Siphiwe.sithole Jul 13, 2016

Hi
    On the 4th of October I took My HTC desire X phone (IMEI # [protected]) to an MTN store in Vereeniging for repairs because it just went dead on me. Claim type: Warranty. Now mind you that there were no physical defects when I booked the phone in, even the lady that was booking it in agrees in a form of a "Visual inspection report" that shows the phone prior to being booked had no scratches.

A week later Job No. 24761H came back saying that the LCM was broken, therefor it was rejected. So now not only is my phone not working which I had hoped MTN repairs will take care off, but now my screen is also broken, please somebody take responsibility please, cause seemingly no one want's to own up.

From a very dissatisfied client.

• Oz
    ozzy amjad Jul 13, 2016

Hello sir,

I am very disappointed that my new brand HTC Explorar has stolen.
    Its IMEI no# [protected]
    Its S/N no#SH1ATVN13673
    Its P/N no#99HNZ054-00

Its my hearted request that please find my mobile...

best regards of u...

• Bh
    Bhushan krishna Jul 13, 2016

My order number 7335038 HTC black Mobile delivered on dated 23.08.2012 is not poroper by blue dart courier services and charger set is not available in parcel box. I paid Rs.5523.00 INR for wong Item. Regarding my order no. 7335038 is not proper! in this packed parcel box ''T mobile'', Color: white, sim status: GSM only and not internal memory, Battery back up status: 2(two) hours only without work . But my orderd mobile is "HTC G1 Black Color Black'' and sim Status: two(2) both 1 CDMA and 1 GSM, Enternal Memori status ROM: 256 MB RAM: 192 MB Expendable 32 GB, battery back up sattus: Up to 350 minutes for WCDMA
    Up to 406 minutes for GSM
    Standby time:
    Up to 402 hours for WCDMA
    Up to 319 hours for GSM". And charger set not availablein this pack.

• Uz
    Uzair Amjad Jul 13, 2016

Hi,

My phone has been stolen with IMEI Number : [protected].
    I am the owner of the lost phone and have all relevant information available with me. For the moment I dont have the soft copies available with me as Proof but all details are in hard copy.

You are requested to please help in such regard.

Looking forward for favourable response from your team.

Best Regards
    Uzair Amjad

• Ke
    Keithof Narnia Jul 13, 2016

I have an HTC SNAP S511 cell phone. The keypad keys are useless, even though the phone has been used much less frequently than typical for a cell phone. Click repeatedly on many of the keys and nothing enters, then sometimes bairly touch one and it will enter charactors multiple times. Dialing and generating text messages can be a major challenge. The keys worked poorly intermittently from the time the phone was only a couple of months old. This phone is a piece of useless junk. It isn't difficult to design keypads that are reliable. I feel that HTC wants the phone to not work well so you'll need to get another (and keep buying new phones over and over). Guess what - I'll never own another of anything that says HTC on it.

• Ob
    obu12345 May 26, 2013

hi friends ... i have a one doubt about HTC...tow i want to attend the interview ...if u say i will attend or not????? i am 2013 passed out student ...i am completed in my course before 1 mount still i am not placed at any company ...it's right choose or not...plezzz tell me...or mail me ([email protected])

• Ra
    Rajesh Kanna Nov 26, 2011

Hi Guys, Beware HTC really a FRAUD Company, dtd 01/11/2011.

• Je
    jeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa May 09, 2011

HTC is number one fraud company

checkstyler Oct 21, 2010

Fraud company or not... that's upto each individual to experience or judge!!!
    Would like to share some info on HTC...
    I've been working with this company for 6 plus years now. Started with the training mentioned by above user and moved to development.Have been involved with many offshore projects, onsite projects, outsourced to client place, and has always kept me busy and with very good career prospects, with never a bench concept!!! I know of many more such resources who have the same shared experience.
    People asking you a question of the company being a training center or not, well, i would describe it as their ignorance about the company. HTC 'had' the trend of admitting trainees for a year (trainees pay for their course which continues for a whole year, HTC educates them through many s/w languages and concepts) and then onto development, with a cost advantage in mind for the company. Which is currently stopped (to my knowledge).
    Very ambitious people, with high expectations of an MNC, this is wrong place for them, according to me. Yet, HTC has a standard of its own and usually, frequent company jumpers find themselves in a dissatisfied state.
    Management policies should be reviewed, i agree. I find that the payscale provided is not at par with the market standards. But, I find that external candidates (i mean, resources recruited other than through training) are offered better salaries than the trainee candidates.
    But a good working environment, and a rapidly evolving organisation, that's how i would describe about HTC!!

anand vishwakarma Sep 25, 2010

my phone is lost dt 25/09/2010 mobile model HTC P3400 WITH IMIE NO: [protected] & S/N : HT807FW02030 : P/N : 99HCZ022-00 TRACE AND BLOCK MY CELL PHONE

Sara123456 Sep 15, 2010

This company is really a fraud company. This company is not a CMM Level 5 company. I have worked here. Got no projects. The chennai office is like a college. If u work at this company and attend any other company interview in future, the interviewer first question will be is HTC is traning center like NIIT? Only business is out sourcing. Problem is with the management. CEO Madhava should check this immediately.

Guys please do not join this company.