HSNkeith urban guitar set

B

I ordered a Keith Urban Guitar Set that was suppose to include 30 cds by Keith to teach you how to play. I ordered this set in January of 2015. It arrived on February 9, 2015, Order number [protected], Item number: 381348, Price: $299.95 plus $20 shipping. I became ill in March and had several surgeries. I was not able to look at the guitar until late summer 2016. It was missing the 30 cds. I called HSN and was told that the guitar had a one year guarantee and I was past the 1 year mark so they could do nothing. I explained my situation and she was anything but empathetic!! She said "those are the rules" no guarantees after one year". I read the One Year Limited Warranty" very carefully and it was all about damage, replacement and a defective product. Nowhere did it say we will not provide missing product after 1 year. So I called Ingenious Designs, and was told by Jason that "yes, if you are missing the cds we will send them to you right away. It should take about 7 to 21 days." I waited. Nothing came. After my conversation with Jared, I received a letter from HSN saying they were sorry, but these things happen. Call Ingenious Designs and see if they have the missing pieces. By the end of November I called HSN Customer Service again. I asked to speak to the Supervisor's Supervisor. When she finally came on the line she was very rude. She said she doubted if they even had any more of the cds left, but she would check and get back to me. I told her that somewhere out there was a set of cds that belonged to my guitar. Surely she should be able to find them. She said she would call me back within a week. I never heard from her again. I was too stressed out to call again and argue with her. So I gave up. Looking at the correspondence again and especially looking at my guitar I am really mad! How do these companies get away with this kind of nonsense?? I was obviously cheated out of part of the product (the most important part) and now I sit here with a guitar I've paid for that I cannot play. I have correspondence, but don't know how to scan it.