Hp Pavilion Slimlinemotherboard failures on new computers

I bought a new HP Pavilion Slimline s3127c desktop PC computer less than a year ago from Hewlett Packard. With the purchase of this computer, the customer is provided a one year warrantee for service and repairs. This particular model, as well as several other models produced by Hewlett Packard in this time frame, has an admitted problem with the computer’s motherboard. The flaw in the motherboard system results in complete computer failure. The user is unable to navigate through any programs on the computer and is also greeted by a blank computer screen. I immediately called the customer service department. After a minimum of an hour and an half phone call, the repair department agreed to fix this known motherboard problem if the computer was shipped to them. The computer was shipped immediately for repair, but much to my chagrin the “repaired computer” still has the same PC motherboard failure. I called the service department again, this time with the hope that they would replace the PC with a system that functions properly. I was informed my only option would be to send the computer back for repair. I told the customer complaint department that I was concerned about this being a reoccurring problem long after the one year warrantee expires. I was told that they would extend the warrantee because of this flaw, but the customer service agent refused to send me a copy of my “newly extended warrantee”, stating that it was an “internal document”. Hewlett Packard has refused to replace the item with a working PC, leaving me to ship the product back and forth for repair. I would like Hewlett Packard to replace my PC with one that does not have this motherboard flaw, or provide me with written documentation of my newly extended warrantee. I feel the company is taking advantage of hardworking individuals by selling a product that does not work, then pretending to attempt to fix the product until their warrantee expires.

• Zu
    Zugzwang71 Sep 01, 2016

On Dec 29 2011 case # [protected]-461 I sent my HP Probook 4530s laptop in for repairs due to dead pixels. It was returned 2 days later unrepaired. (However Houston WAS able to replace my LCM case which wasn't necessary, so thanks for that!.) On Jan 10 2012 case # [protected]-461 I sent it back & this time it was repaired properly:.

On Feb 12 I called about wifi issues, and your people overnighted me a new wlan card kit part # [protected] (I kept the box) trying to resolve an intermittent issue regarding my connection'. The NEW wifi card didn't solve this problem, so I was told I would have to send it in to be repaired:. I was told my laptop would be getting a new system board to fix the problem, only to have ANOTHER new wifi card installed and system image restored;. (Which is what I did before I sent it!)

Spoke with Gabriella Hernandez who spoke with Blanca Maldonado who assured me that I would have usb 3;.0 usb ports when my system board was replaced/. Contacted Meg Whitman via complaint page|. Hewlett Packard support blows! (Unless you enjoy having your laptop travel all over the country via FedEx.

Surov Aug 25, 2016

I am disgusted.. ordered a slate in November. and it has yet to arrive. the website tracking is horrible. It says we should already have it in our possession. (Jan 1. 2011) well today is the 14th, no slate, no call backs from customer support, no response to emails that are sent.

HOWEVER.. my credit card has been charged..

what is up HP you hard up for cash that you have to scam and steal from small independent business people????

• Ju
    Jumbokray Aug 23, 2016

I wanted a netbook, with access to 3G broadband to use in my business and saw just the right product on the HP Store site. HP 311c mini complete with a 14 day trial on the Orange network. It arrived quickly, opened the box and low and behold HP 311c complete with Sim Card for the Orange 3G network, just call Orange to get the card activated. Orange said that they had no knowledge of the promotion so call HP UK. They said that they had no knowledge of the promotion on their HP Store site. We have spent 3 weeks trying unsuccessfully to get either Orange to activate or HP to accept that the promotion was false and to refund our money.

As everybody who registers a complaint on the pages of Complaint Board will be well aware HP resorted to a disgusting series of cop outs and today we gave up. Three precious weeks of our lives wasted on trying to get HP to behave like an honest trader but failed as so many other valued HP customers have before us.

Here is the e-mail address of the new CEO in Palo Alto, Cathy Lesjak. [email protected]

Please will all valued and not so valued customers send their complaints and criticisms to this address so as to let the new lady know how we all feel as let down, defrauded, spurned and totally dissatisfied "Valued Customers"

Raymond Griggs
    Retired HP employee from when HP was a world class company.

• Ju
    Jungler Aug 19, 2016

I purchased a HP DV6 1352Dx Laptop from Best Buy in November 2009. It was a wonderful computer that was purchased with the sole intent of replacing a desktop computer. A little over two weeks ago the screen went haywire and started rolling. It was impossible to use the internal display but an external worked fine. I contacted HP Tech support and after trying several things to resolve the issue it was determined that the unit needed to be sent in for repairs. HP provided the return shipping box and paid for the return shipping. Cosmetically the laptop was the same as it had been the day it was taken out of the box from the store. I packaged the unit in the provided box and took it to the local FEDEX facility. Several days later I received a phone call and a follow-up email with pictures telling me that my laptop could not be repaired under warranty because of the screen damage.

I tried to explain and emphasize the fact to the person that the unit was not shipped damaged but she refused to acknowledge that it was damaged in shipping. It took 30 1/2 hours from the time of receipt till the picture was taken documenting that the screen was broken. The $583 computer less than 30 days old will cost $428 to repair when the damage evidently happened during the return shipping. This is totally unfair and there is no reasoning with HP Repair.

Based on this experience I will NEVER EVER purchase another HP product.

Anthony Aug 08, 2016

I purchased a laptop last july for a little over 500 including a warranty. I thought it was a sell since it was the basic computer. 512MB RAM, 80GB hard drive, Intel Celeron processor and Vista OS. The computer was refurbished without my knowledge. I had to learn after my screen had went out a second time. Now they are only willing to give me a $55 gift card for in store credit.

• Mi
    Mike Doddington Aug 04, 2016

HP customer is non-existent you did the right thing. I bought a Pavilion dv2130 from HP UK. It has several minor faults out of the box but the main problem is the DVD drive has failed. After a long struggle and being forced to reformat the hard drive and reload windows, losing everything else (be aware everyone that this the TS approach, no matter what the fault) before they would accept it for repair. At the time of writing this, it has been away for six weeks and I literally cannot get in touch with anyone who has a clue or can find out what is going on; they simply do not seem to care. Customer service is joke with this company, they treat you with contempt. Do not buy HP, if you do, prey it doesn’t go wrong.

• Gu
    Gustavo M. Zavala Aug 04, 2016

I really feel sorry for all of those hard working people who bought a hp laptop no matter what mode it is. There seams to be numerous complaints on the hp notebooks with problems customers are having especially with customer service, I bought a Hp laptop dv2415 I did not open it so I did a research on complaints and reviews I could not believe what I was reading from many poor souls who are having problems with their hp notebooks, so instead of submitting my $150.00 rebate after paying $900.00 for it, I went back to CompUsa to return the unopened hp2415 notebook for a full refund before my 14 day unopen trial, I was glad to have done my home work first or else I would of been stuck with a lemon. Something should be done against Hp company for selling top dollar problem laptops. I recommend to those who read this not to purchase a hp laptop and do some research before buying one read the reviews of all of those poor customers who have spent tons of hard earned money to a big corporate company that are ripping them off.

• Hb
    HBFCHOMEMAKER Jul 22, 2016

To: [email protected]
    Sent: 2/18/2013 11:08:22 AM
    Subject: Re: Case : [protected]-461 REPLACEMENT OF LAPTOP

Dear Mr.Rafeiq

Kindly go through below mentioned mail, HP engineers replaced all the parts & still laptop is not working.

It has already been repaired by HP several times & almost THIRTEEN PARTS REPLACED including MOTHER BOARD THREE TIMES / DVD WRITER THREE TIMES during warranty period, still you want me to get it repaired.

It takes months to arrange parts & during whole warranty period HP is TRYING TO REPAIR DEFECTIVE LAPTOP by changing the parts without any result.

HP engineers are trying to diagnose the problem since long but unable to find a solution.

You are once again requested to replace DEFECTIVE LAPTOP.

KINDLY SEND ME THE REPORTS OF HP ENGINEERS WHO REPAIRED IT EARLIER & REPLACED THE PARTS.

I was asked by HP representatives not to take any action & matter is being forwarded to seniors for replacement of laptop, instead of finding a solution you are again trying to delay the matter.

I can't wait for long time now either you replace the Laptop or I have to go for legal action through consumer court / media.

Thanks & Regards

Vimal Babbar

________________________________________________________________
    Dear Mohammed Rafeiq

I am surprised to see your below mentioned mail.

As per telephonic conversation with various HP representatives I was assured that my case is being recommended for replacement of defective laptop.

I would like to put on record once again that following parts were replaced by the service engineers of HP since I have purchased this laptop. laptop is still under warranty but not working.

1. MOTHER BOARD REPLACED THREE TIMES

( STILL NONE OF THE USB PORT IS WORKING )

2. DVD WRITER REPLACED THREE TIMES
    ( STILL DVD WRITER IS NOT READING DVD IT IS ONLY READING CD )

3. SCREEN OF LAPTOP REPLACED ONCE

4. KEY BOARD REPLACED ONCE

5. MODEM REPLACED ONCE

6. TELEPHONE LINE CARD ONCE

7. ADOPTER REPLACED TWO TIMES

8. BLUETOOTH IS ALSO NOT WORKING

9. BODY BROKEN BY SERVICE ENGINEER OF HP & REPLACED BY HIM AS HE WAS NOT HAVING PROPER TOOLS TO OPEN THE LAPTOP.

KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY OTHER PART WHICH CAN BE REPLACED.

KINDLY CONFIRM IF ANY OTHER PART IS REPLACED BY YOUR SERVICE ENGINEER IN YOUR RECORDS . I AM NOT AWARE IF ANY OTHER PART IS ISSUED TO SERVICE ENGINEER FOR THE REPAIR OF THIS DEFECTIVE LAPTOP.KINDLY ALSO SEND ME THE PRICE OF THESE PARTS, SO THAT I CAN THINK ABOUT THE COST OF REPAIR AFTER WARRANY PERIOD.

IF HP IS SELLING SUCH PRODUCT WHICH NEEDS SO MANY PARTS REPLACEMENT DURING WARRANTY PERIOD. I DONT KNOW THE UPCOMING PROBLEMS AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD.

I WAS ASKED BY HP REPRESENTATIVE TWO DAYS BACK, NOT TO TAKE ANY FURTHER ACTION TILL I GET A CALL FROM HP & THIS CASE IS BIENG FORWARDED TO SENIORS FOR EARLY DISPOSAL . I AM SURPRISED THAT YOU HAVE SENT A MAIL FROM YOUR END.

I AM ENCLOSING HEREWITH THE CONVERSATION OF HP REPRESENTATIVES DURING LAST WEEK.

ONCE AGAIN I WOULD REQEST YOU TO REPLACE THIS DEFECTIVE LAPTOP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Thanks & Regards

Vimal Babbar

• Na
    Nandana Behera Jul 22, 2016

Hi,

On 16/01/2010, I purchased a HP-Pavilion 1502 model laptop from following address.

E-zone
    Vaswani Matrix, Kendenahalli, cosmos mall 2nd floor, Cosmos Mall, Kandan Halli, Brooke Field, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037

On that model, One offer also I got, Tata photon+ having installation charge only 850.
    But when I demand tata-photn+ from one of tata-photon+ office(indiranagar, Bangalore).They told me against my barcode already one tata-photon+ assigned.

Means somebody outsider taking tata-photon+ with my barcode.

So please take needful action.. This is very ridiculous .

• El
    Elaine Rob Jun 17, 2016

March 2007 purchased HP Pavilion a1730n Desktop. The motherboard and power supply was replaced Feb 2008, Dec 2009 and now, June 2010 requires replacement again. My extended warranty expired March 2010. The only assistance Staples is offering on the product obviously known to be defective is to assess & reair AT MY COST.

• Why The Long Faces Jun 17, 2016

Ever think to check to make sure your browser settings were right??????

• Vi
    vivian strong Jun 17, 2016

I puirchased a hp pavilion desktop. It would not connect to the internet.I was on the phone nearly everyday for two weeks or more trying to get them to take it back. Al they did was give me the runaround. We went over it aboutfour or five times or more with technical support when it still wouldnt work they told me twice they would come and get it to service it. Then they refused saying I could purchase another warrenty. I asked them why should I when they won't fix it under the one its under now.They tried to discourage me by telling me it would be gone for a month, well waiting a month was better than having a faulty computer. They also refused to take it back twice. I finally told them I would contact another source to resolve the issue, they didnt seem to care. I have never purchased anything but HP products nevr again. They will not make good on their warrenty.

ankit shrivastava Jun 15, 2016

This is my second complaint about the same matter. First Complaint Details: CCHSAP220146.
    I have tried every possible manner of communication with you people but not getting any assistance and had a worse experience in dealing with HP.
    My complaint is that i have not received my digital camera which was due to me from hp redemption cell. I have got all the documents i.e. POD (with hp stamp), photocopy of demand draft and photo copy of cutting of the box of my notebook. I have sent at least 10 mails to Vandana Bhardwaj to whom my earlier complaint was assigned to, but received no reply.
    details of my claim are:
    Product Serial No. : (S)CNF8363FGQ
    DD No.: 913927
    Date of Dispatch of Document : 4.12.08
    Redemption Code.: 4UWB6L6CZ9

i can also send the soft copy of the photo copy of the DD, cutting of box required, POD (with HP seal on it) on any e-mail address required by you. I have already sent these documents to Vandana Bhardwaj.
    kindly give me correct assistance and phone no. of HP redemption cell.

• Ha
    Hawkeye61 Jun 06, 2016

Purchased laptop 04/2008, screen on laptop not working 10/08, sent to HP for repairs, rec. back, would not boot up at all, sent back to HP 11/08, rec back 12/08, boot up fine, screen not coming on, sent back to HP again, in mean time, due to working as OTR Driver, and GPS and job info on laptop, was forced to purchase new laptop 12/08 just to perform job functions. Rec laptop back again 01/09, screen still not working, contactd HP and stated this again, also stated that the way they ship could be an issue, was told to send back, AGAIN, for repair. Came back home 02/27/09, unpacked laptop, was happy it was working, only worked for about a day, then went black, hooked up to external monitor, worked fine, contacted HP again, wanted to be escalated to some above CSR, was contacted by Case Manager, called them 03/09/08, was told that last time they rec laptop it was tested and worked fine, explained situation now, was told could do nothing, told them I wanted laptop replaced, was tired of not being able to use this one and spent money on a new one, was told they couldn't since laptop left working. VERY unhappy with service from HP, have used HP products in past and never had to deal with seervice until now, will NEVER use HPagain with service like this, to rec product back in same condition, and have HP tell me I NEED to get it checked by Best Buy before they will do anything is apprehencible.

• De
    debsho Feb 15, 2016

Never buy hp> they do not stand behind their products.. Probably because they are made in china and the techs are in india

• Ti
    Tired of being mistreated Feb 03, 2015

Check with your state on the Lemon Law. If you have your computer in the shop more than 3 times for the same issue, especially in such a short time, by law they are to give you a brand new one.

• As
    Asla261947 Dec 30, 2014

When my first CP4025 laser printer finally wore out I purchased a new one. Exactly the same printer, place in the same spot as the original one. After a few months it started printing black lines on the paper. Technical support sent a new part. A couple of months later the streaks returned or it just prints a completely black sheet of paper. Technical support says the printer is in a bad environment. It has been unusable for about a month now. It is the same environment as the first printer, 2 computers an engraving machine and other business machinery. Even though it is still under warranty, they are not repairing or replacing it. I had to purchase a laser printer (NOT from Hewlett Packard) so I could continue business procedures. I have purchased many HP products in the past, but will never buy anything under their name again.

• Ga
    Garnet CZ Sep 19, 2014

I bought HP Pavillion Touch Smart Notebook from Sams Club end of August 2014. I loaded software MS OFFICE, SPSS, Naturally Speaking. HP sent an auto update first week of Sept that corrupted the video files... I started getting notices of missing AMD video driver files every time I turned on the computer. On Wed Sept 17th as I turned off my computer, I got a notice of auto updates pending so I authorized and set it to shut down when done. The next morning when I got up, MS window 8.1 would not load. From the base HP prompt I finally got the machine to restart from initial load...as none of the back ups would work. So I have to re purchase and reinstall MS OFFICE, SPSS, and Naturally speaking... I will not be taking any more updates from HP

Has anyone else had similar problems

• Gl
    Glenda Askew Jul 23, 2014

I purchased my Hewlett Packard
    on 7-9-13. In November of 2013 I had to take it in. The Hard Drive had gone back. I purchased this from Best Buy and purchased the extended warranty. Lucky for me because every 3 months I have had to take this computer back in for repairs. The hard drive was just replaced again. I picked it up after 8 days from Best Buy. The windows system (8) that does on the system constantly crashes. I feel with all the problems I have had, I should have a new computer and I don't want another Hewlett Packard. Believe me, I will never buy another one.

Joe Fiore Jun 22, 2014

Contacted HP Smartfriend Service at [protected] on 5/29/2014 reported HP 600 Touch Smart Desktop DVD drive malfunction . I was advised problem may or may not be a registry problem but either way when service was over tech would have computer cleaned up and running at top efficiency. Fee would be $99.99 for one time service. I accepted the risk and the conclusion was the DVD drive was bad. The tech named Shawn in Orlando said he would go thru and correct many problems he had noticed. He worked on it the rest of the afternoon in to the evening when he declared it corrected. I chose to replace the DVD with a LG accessory I purchased. Then I had trouble running the new drive so I called Smartfriends and advised them of the situation and a tech guy fived as the autoplay had been disabled. Over the next several days the computer progressively became impossible to use with pop ups and notices that could not be removed. I telephoned them again on 6/22/14 and was told they would correct any problems but needed to bill me another $49.99. I told the rep I would not trust them anymore. Then I called an HP Support number and spoke with TechlogicUSA and their free review showed where most of the protection against viruses and other clutter had been disabled and the HP 600 Touchsmart was swamped with garbage. I agreed to pay them another $149.99 and in two hours they had everything back up and running smoothly. Those at Smartfriends must have a few techs in the field that do not know what they are doing and cause customers such as I to suffer. You have all my personal info and at the least I would appreciate HP making these people at Smartfriends refund the $99.99 I paid them to totally screw up my computer. I am not criticizing HP as I have always had good performance from their tech people and products but this group or at the least their tech Shawn really botched up this session.

• Ki
    Kijiji Bites May 12, 2014

I bought HP for 10 years, not anymore, they are like Samsung at least 2008 Samsung TV's where they used under rated capacitors for their 530 models. Thank god for youtube, I fixed my own tv by soldering 4 caps of the right rating they needed to be.

2 blu-ray players make noise or have issues where you have to unplug it to reset the issue it has yadda yadda.

Getting back to HP printer, I paid for a replacement the tech said that would cure it, $50 later nope, so they sent me a replacement printer of their choice, what a piece of junk, never again.

Going to Toshiba, 2006 laptop is still going with no issues and I am on my 2nd HP with a 2nd HD in the newer G70! Buying seems to be hit and miss but Samsung, never again.

• Rn
    rnsharilyn Mar 11, 2014

I purchased a HP laptop from QVC, paid full price for it and months later discovered that someone had saved foreign contacts on it, they named the C drive Jen, and worst of all, a system recovery had been performed on it 2 months before I received it at my door. I contacted HP and QVC, they both blame each other but nobody took responsibility for these issues. QVC customer service was not helpful and they ended up telling me that a hacker probably caused these problems. Never in my life have I received such poor customer service. Has anybody else out there experienced anything like this with a laptop from QVC? I will let all my Facebook friends and co-workers know so that they can spread the word about QVC !!

• Sd
    S David Mar 05, 2014

I recently ordered an HP all-in-one-printer from hp's official online shopping site. I was quite excited and happy about the ENVY 4500 but all my excitement died away eventually and now I think I'm never going to order from hp online due to the extremely poor after-sales customer service.

I have been using hp since a long time and I'm quite happy with the quality of the products for the great price. So I decided to order my new printer online because I needed it urgently and actually didn't have the time to drive around searching.

My printer arrived the next week after ordering and to my utter shock and disappointment the glass scan screen was completely shattered to bits and covered my bedroom floor. This was a huge shock as I had previously shipped via cargo my old hp printer from Doha, Qatar to Mississauga, Canada and it didn't even have a scratch and ordering from Mississauga to Thorold had caused such tremendous damage. I don't was it due to the poor packaging or the poor choice of courier delivery by Purolator.

Since that day I have been constantly calling [protected] (the number given to me on the packing slip to call for return authorization). Every time I call, the rep says we will send a request to the customer service department to send you an email about the return procedure and till today (this has been going on from 25th Feb till today 5th March) and I haven't received the EMAIL as yet. How long does hp's customer service department need to hit the 'send' button to a loyal customer? This has absolutely changed my perfect opinion of hp to one of a poor staffed company who don't take their customers grievances seriously.

The first rep I spoke to said hp will cover the courier expenses but didn't mention anything about how that would happen. I needed the printer replaced quickly as I have lot of printing needs and have to run around here and there to get even a single printout now. I ordered online for the quick service and this has turned into a nightmare. I even asked the rep, due to the urgency of my situation if it would be possible for me to drop off the defective piece and pick up a good one at the Mississauga location mentioned on the packing slip and he said I couldn't as that was only a back-end operation facility, not meant for customers. I preferred this option due to fear of receiving another defective piece.

I am on my wit's end now and have half a mind of simply asking for a refund and never ordering another hp product again. I need this issue resolved immediately without any more further delays or inconvenience, as this is too high a price to pay for using hp's products loyally. I need to get rid of this piece and get a proper one. I would prefer if I can be given a location to physically get rid of the piece myself and pick up a new good one at the same time. I want to get done with this episode and stop wasting my time trying to get a replacement and actually start using the printer as my urgency seems to be of no concern to anyone at hp.

• Wa
    Wayne Sallee Mar 04, 2014

No, No, No, No. Never go through a class action law suit. And if there is a class action law suit for your product, *immediately* opt out.
    Instead get together online with others that are having the same problems, and gather the facts, then sue hp individually. This is the best and only way that you will get the full amount due you. Lawyers are crooked. Don't go with a class action law suit. People have sued HP individually in small claims court and won. You can too.

Wayne Sallee
    [email protected]

• Dt
    D.T.Jones Nov 26, 2013

After 3weeks the lap top I bought direct from H P stopped working. I rang them they said they couldn't help me. I asked to speak to someone else and I was told no. Because it was a direct sale from the HP store I paid with my wife's credit card. We asked them to sort it out seeing as their as responsible as HP according to the law. They were also completely ignored. HP wouldn't answer there letters etc. in the end it was thrown back to us.
    It took 12 months and a lot of paperwork and a bunch of stress but we went for it and took them to court. We won the case and got every penny back plus expenses .
    The reason for this report is to tell anyone who is fighting any big company to go all the way, fight for your rights. We did and we are glad we did it. By the way never buy a HP computer. I have since gone over to Apple.

• Ki
    Kittyg Oct 25, 2013

Have had the laptoo for 2 years and have to get it repaired for the 4 time. The hard drive keeps giving out. O and this laptom is the replace ment of anfulty firt one that the fan kept dying. I dont want another repair i juat want a laptop thats works right. I will never again buy a HPproduct not impressed with service they say it is out of there warranty now. When it was under warranty they said i had to send it to them for repair. I a betond mad i an not sending for a repair again this is obviously a bad issue with kaptop that will contue to happen it should be replace with another laptoo or a credit.

• Pi
    Pissed off in Rosenberg Oct 19, 2013

I am or should I say I was a long time customer of Conns.I purchased numerous TV's, lawn mower, TV mounts, refrigerator, but my complaint is on the computer that I purchased in January 2013.

The computer stayed in the box for 3-4 months due to office remodeling and once we opened and stared using it the computer crashed after about 6-10 hours of use! It didn't even last a week! I took it to Sugar Land to get it fixed and when it was being fixed I contacted the store I purchased it from, which was in The Woodlands, and spoke to manager. The manager agreed to replace it and if there was a cost difference I would pay.

It took me some time to go over to The Woodlands, I leave about an hour plus away for there, and when I was ready to head over I called to let him know and he said it was too late! Apparently there was an expiration on the replacement! Too bad he failed to mention that the first time he spoke. Why he wouldn't, I have no idea.

We argued over the phone and I gave up. So I went to Sugar Land to pick it up and spoke to the manager there, he suggested that I contact Conns directly. So I left the computer and tried with no success to get it resolved, no returned calls, nothing! All the while, I had paid my bill every month for a computer that I did not have and did not even work!

I finally went back to the store to go pick up my computer, and even though it wad in the store (yes I said in the store) Conns refused to let me pick it up because their computer showed it was "in transit", so I left again with no computer and extremely angry. What a waist of my time and money! I am finally at the point were I refuse to pay for this computer, I get 3-4 calls a day on my payment, but NO calls on the lack of their customer service, no calls on the repair or replacement of my computer that they have! Today the last draw I spoke with Conns and they show in the computer that I picked it up!

NO, Conns you still have or lost or sold or whatever you did to it, I don't! I am not a complainer I typically don't write review or anything online, but this is just ridiculous!

I will tell everyone I know about this experience and tell them to never to go Conns!Don't waist your money at this store.

• Ka
    kapil12345678 Oct 15, 2013

Who ever is reading this post I would like to bring into notice that HP COMPUTERS is a BIG COMPANY of liars and cheaters. Their company has become such a big company only by cheating their customers and selling low quality products at premium rates. Their dealers are cheaters. They cheat their customers by giving wrong information to sell HP COMPUTERS products and over that their after sales service is even worst. They do listen to their customer’s complain and they force their customer to believe that HP COMPUTERS is a customer centric company and will help their customers in any what way possible which is not the case. I am such a victim of HP COMPUTERS dealer cheating. One of their dealer sold me their HP SLATEBOOK X2 TABLET with the assurance that this tablet will give me 10 hrs of battery back up as per my requirement i.e. (playing games and heavy multimedia use) but that was not the case its only giving me 4 to 5hrs of battery backup .After repeated complains to their after sales team: (CustomerRelations Team Lead Printing & Personal System Customer Support and Services, Asia Pacific &Japan)(AMARNATH Surendra Kumar EMAIL: [email protected] PH: [protected]) is saying that there is no manufacturing defect in our product and we cannot do anything about this you have to live with this. This is how they treat their customers by taking their dealer’s side and not listing to their customer complain.
    HP COMPUTERS LIARS AND CHEATERS
    Kapil juneja

• Ba
    balaji prasanna Oct 05, 2013

my name is Balaji,
    yeaterday I'm having a doubt of my cylinder getting leaked .immediately i close the cylinder .today morning i dialed to the ANUPA GAS AGENCY, ariyalur, tamilnadu . i was shocked that they told that there is no repair person available .if any cylinder refilling persons came then we can check our cylinder with him .
    how carelessly they handle human life??
    is there is anything happen it affects total surroundings .Hate HP gas service

ANUPA GAS AGENCY, ariyalur, tamilnadu .
    my connection : 64194

• Ka
    kapil12345678 Oct 03, 2013

Regarding my complain against HP computers I would really appreciate your help and involvement in this matter because after talking to the HP technical team person Paul Amalraj I was highly disappointed because they kept on saying that there is no problem and no manufacturing defect in our product and I will have to live with the fact that my HP slatebook x2 tablet will only give me around 2 to 3 hrs as a stand alone tablet and 5 to 6 hrs with keyboard attached where as per the dealer TECHSMART SYSTEMS PVT.LTD SALES OFFICE 1/122 GF, SHANKER ROAD OLD RAJINDER NAGAR NEW DELHI 110060.EMAIL ID:[email protected] PH:[protected] [protected] salesman who sold me this product told me that it would give me 10 hrs with keyboard attached. So please I request you to look into this matter and help me.
    KAPIL JUNEJA

Surya Durga Prasad Sep 28, 2013

Dear Sir, I Durga Prasad K.S. I purchased a HP Pavilion g6-2231TX on 13th Jul 2013. I sent 3 require documents i.e.i) Purchase receipt ii) Student ID proof and iii) Barcode on manufacturing box and also take DD for extra charges receipt to HP Redemption Cell, Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Private Limited, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi-110020 in the date of 31st Aug 2013 by India Post . India Post tracking code is EN588031573IN. My Redemption Code is 6422373. My Product Serial number is 5CD3163WB1.
    Thanking You,

Surya Durga Prasad Sep 28, 2013

Dear Sir, I Durga Prasad K.S. I purchased a HP Pavilion g6-2231TX laptop on 13th Jul 2013. I sent 3 require documents i.e. 1)Purchase receipt
    2)Student ID proof and 3)Barcode on the manufacturing box and also take DD for extra charges to HP Redemption Cell, Solutions Integrated Services Marketing Private Limited, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi-110020 in the date of 31st Aug 2013 by India Post. India Post tracking code is EN588031573IN. My HP redemption code is 6422373. My product serial number is 5CD3163WB1.

• Bl
    blvnyrslf Sep 16, 2013

I bought a new HP desktop @ Costco in a factory-sealed box. When I started to use it, I discovered that there were entries in the drop-down search box. Then, as I was playing a game, someone's screen name was displayed. What a violation of that person's privacy.
    THIS COMPUTER HAD BEEN USED AND HEWLETT PACKARD WAS SELLING IT AS NEW!!
    I have two other HP computers, this was my 3rd. It seems that they failed to thoroughly clean the hard drive so their deception became clear to me after 5 minutes of use.
    That computer should have been marked/sold as re-furbished at the very least.
    THIS IS FRAUD.

• Al
    alwaystry Aug 15, 2013

HP has the worst customer service that has ever existed. You call the number that is listed for you to call on the product, only to be transferred to about six different people that all claim they are not the one's that I need to talk to either. Then by the time I get to the sixth person, they transfer me back to the number that I called originally. No one knows anything, everyone is pretty much useless. I don't know where they find these people but it is utterly ridiculous. I paid for a service and it took forever for the people to come out to my home. No one showed up and they never called to say why. Just complete no-shows without any type of explanation from anyone. You complain to the rep's and they all give you the same sentimental speech; I found myself starting to raise my voice and I usually never do this because I was once a customer service worker myself. I do have the HP computer now, but whenever it's time for me to buy a new one in the future. I will NEVER EVER EVER purchase a computer from HP again.

Very annoyed and unsatisfied customer

Chappel Aug 15, 2013

I paid $40 to join hp-lexicon.org fan club and made order through this website. Now I understand that it was false advertising. They claimed that site members can get discount for the tickets. However, I tried to buy from them many times and they told me that they had no more tickets all the time.

• Az
    azharul hassan Aug 11, 2013

computer hang. mause is ded

• Ab
    about gift and warrenty Jul 17, 2013

i bought hp pavilion g6-2320tx before 1 month and there was an offer which is STUDENT OFFER.
    so i claim for bluetooth mouse and 3 year warrenty . but its been 1 month still there is no response from HP .
    kindly solve my problem.

• Gi
    Giuliani43 Apr 20, 2013

On or about 4/4/13 I contacted HP service support regarding my HP touchsmart computer which was going out of warranty in the middle of April so I thought I might clear up a minor problem. I was having trouble with the brightness of the screen which kept going dim after about an hour. I would then have to open the power options and change it and then save but it did not save it so I contacted your service. You can view my records by looking up my telephone number and I am sure you will see many notes.

The Service Tech suggested that I restore my computer to its original settings. We first backed up my data and I was concerned since I needed to have this computer up and running. He told me not to worry that it would be OK so I followed his directions but when it came time to restart the computer there was an error message saying that there was a configuration error and to contact HP. We tried loading the disks that I had but the error message still came up. I run a small business and having my computer up and running was critical at this particular time. I was clearly very upset. The Rep I was speaking with hung up. I did manage to contact someone named George in the corporate office who said the only thing he could do was send me out new disks. So it appeared that there was nothing more HP could do.

The next day I was in a panic as I needed the computer. I contacted a company My Cured Computer at [protected]. I worked with a tech named Norbert who instructed me on how to get my computer restored by making a copy of Windows 7 on a DVD. Now my husband has a very old computer but it has a disk drive. It took about 2 hours to download into his computer and then make a disk which I inserted into my computer and WAHOO it started working. I had paid for this service and I wonder why HP could not have done the same thing for me since it was still under warranty.

This is the SECOND computer that HP has destroyed on me in 3 years. In order to have a backup computer I am considering purchasing another Laptop but it won't be a HP. For all the trouble HP has put me through they should give me a new computer.

• He
    %HewlettPackard$Denial of Tech$upport Mar 14, 2013

This "courtesy" ends upon the expiration of my warranty contract on March 23, 2013. My in-home service was never refused until this problem occurred within the last two weeks, but it was refused at least fifty times in the last two weeks even though I quoted HP from my contract.
    I WILL NOT send my PC to Indiana for repairs. I am already in the process of purchasing a new computer (certainly NOT an HP!!!) so that my downtime is limited. I want nothing to do with HP ever again - except to accept whatever restitution I receive from them through the courts. In my opinion, my luck ran out the day I purchased this piece of junk HP labels as a computer.

• He
    %HewlettPackard$Denial of Tech$upport Mar 13, 2013

HP refuses to honor its in-home repair warranty. I purchased this computer in March, 2011 and have ten (10) days remaining on my warranty. This computer was defective from the day it arrived. I have spent hundreds of hours on the phone talking with "service technicians", most of whom are located in India and have difficulty understanding and speaking English, in attempts to resolve my numerous problems. I have actually received in-home service on four different occasions:
    (1)Aug 29, 2011 - Replacement of defective cooling fan
    (2) Sept.1, 2011 - Defective video card replaced
    (3)March 19, 2012 - Motherboard tested, Monitor replaced
    (4)May 18, 2012 - Replaced and tatooed the hard drive.

About one month ago, I kept getting black screens and a notice that my display drive had failed but had recovered. I called HP support and the "service technician" led me through a process to uninstall and then re-install my display drive (a phone call that lasted nearly three hours), which appeared initially to resolve the problem. However, in the past week it has reoccurred on three separate occasions. Once again, I called "Tech Support" and was told to go through the exact same process once again. I said that I would not spend another three hours on the phone in an attempt to "fix" the problem a second time and that it was my desire that in-home service be performed to correct the problem once and for all while it was still under warranty. I was REFUSED in-home service in no uncertain terms, and was told that I had to send the computer to Indiana for repairs. Again and again I was REFUSED in-home service and was told that my only option was to send it to HP's repair facility. I was unsatisfied and escalated my complaint. The "Escalation Manager" then informed me that I was not - and never had been - eligible for in-home service, in spite of the fact that I had received in-home service on four separate occassions. When I questioned my "ineligibilty " for in-home service, in spite of four documented (with HP workorders) service calls I was told that "it was probably a courtesy". My problem is not resolved, I have been refused a contractually-obligated service, and I have been dismissed as simply another unhappy customer whose warranty is about to expire and won't be HP's "problem" in eleven days. Because of the extremely poor service and insults to which I have been subjected I wish to be reimbursed for the full purchase price of this extremely defective piece of junk that passes for a computer. I would also like some recompense for the pain and suffering I have experienced in dealing with non-English-speaking "service technicians" and the hours of wasted time on the phone attempting to correct the problems, as well as the insulting nature of the "Escalation Managers", who refuse to help and who have lied to me about in-home repair (non) service.