HP Gasgas servsices

dear, sir/madam

I am Gyanandar choudhary my gass cancation in pawar gas agency, agency stafe behaviour very bad for coustmer, he gives with cylender, tea, agarbatti, and sampou, etc. we gives extera charge,

So please action this complain
mob:- [protected]
Thankyou sir, Gynandar choudhary
vill+post- raishpur
disst ghaziabad

• Me
    Mehboob Ahmed Feb 29, 2008

Sir, I would like to let u know that here in my belthra road, town gas agency owner is black marketting the gas and consumer are suffering to much

• Te
    TEjaswi sangal Aug 26, 2008

I had applied for new connection of GAS in Pune NEW SANGHAVI with one of the dealer as his response is very low and most of all learnt from other customers those who pay extra money than that of gas connection they give us the connection VERY FAST.

• Ar
    ARUN KUMAR TYAGI Nov 03, 2008

sir, gas delivery late & shortage every cyclinder 3 kg.

• Ga
    GAS Complaint Jul 24, 2009

The HP Transfer voucher is valid for one year from the date of transfer. Now the period lapsed; How to get new connection in the present place, say Madurai in Tamil Nadu, India. Is there any re-validation procedure for the TV.

• Ro
    Roldine Jul 26, 2010

Actually we are leaving in Jindal steel township near bellary and H.P. gas service working in this area but distribution system are very poor.If we applie my no. for refilling then there is no conformation to receive gas within 20 to 25 days.and nobody caring our complain.

janardhan_b Oct 22, 2010

Dear m/s HP,

My problem is rectified. Thanks for immediate action.

Thanks & Regards,

B.JANARDHAN
    [protected]
    vizianagaram

• Sh
    shubham_mishra Jul 05, 2011

thanks for immediate action !!!

sanjay chatterjee Sep 24, 2012

I have booked the cylinder on 24.8.12, after one month past but they not deliver the same, min. 20 times request personally and phone but result is nil, please do something, every month i face the same problem.

• Sh
    SHRIKRISHANA KHARE Dec 08, 2012

HOW DO I KNOW WHETHER MY CONNECTION IS CANCELLED OR NOT I NEED TO KNOW THE LIST OF THAT CONSUMER

• Ka
    Kailash Chandra Jun 21, 2014

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I'm Kailash Chandra from haldwani consumer no. 604624 & distributor name Bisht Gas Service Haldwani. Issuing date of my connection is 12/08/2010 now 4 years have been completed but i didnot get my dpc connection . plz tell me when i get the connection.

• Ji
    Jithendra Sandur Mar 30, 2015

Dear Escalation Manager,
    Please check with the Indu Gas agency no.46, 2nd main, 8th cross, Gandhinagar KHB Colony, Bangalore, Karnataka
    Complaint:
    > I have booked a gas refill since one month. The Cash Memo has been raised on 26.03.2015 and it has been 4 days since i have not received any cylinder.
    > The gas distributors number are either busy and when it thankfully gets connected... No one picks the call.
    > The gas agency is being poorly run.
    > Last time when i called, they wanted me to come to Gas agency and collect. They are charging additional amount, when i go and collect the cylinder personally.
    Is there a better way or forum where this problem can be escalated. It is becoming a challenge to get a cylinder. Perhaps my cylinder has been given to some one else who would have paid more money on top of the actual price. I feel am living in a village, although staying in so called Urban Cyber city Bengaluru. Shame on HP to give license to such distributors.
    Hope some action will be taken against this distributor.
    Br,