HP Customer Service — extremely disappointed with hp customer service!
This review is not so much of the product, but more of Hewlett Packard's Customer Service department, with whom I am extremely disappointed with.
We bought an HP Pavilion dv9000t notebook through HP's website and received it in the mail six days ago. It worked fine for a couple of days, and now the notebook won't power up. We tried troubleshooting tips online, we tried chatting with an online technician, and we tried speaking with someone over the phone. All led to no results. We were so disgusted that our notebook which we'd had for three days was working improperly and we were getting nowhere, we gave up and decided to ask for a replacement.
We called HP support and went through the trouble shooting again, which didn't work. We asked for a replacement, and they had to transfer us to another department. Never mind, that transferring took 25 minutes, but they transferred us to the Rebate dept. We hung up, and called back, and again they said they were transferring to the Rebate dept. I guess outsourcing doesn't differentiate b/t REBATE & REPLACEMENT. We talked to about 9 different people and spent 2.5 hours on the phone. Each person trying to troubleshoot, and me cutting them off saying I was done with the troubleshooting. Anyways, I was so angry, by then I just wanted a full refund. HP offers full refunds within the first 21 days. I called back and asked to speak with the supervisor who authorizes refunds. I had to be assigned to a case manager (who by the way, wasn't in the office, of course). I would be contacted within 24-48 hours. Yeah, that hasn't happened yet. We're calling the credit card company to have them dispute the charge.
More HP Customer Service Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless!
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product!
- Hp Officejet J4550 - ink, printer quality, scanner not working, hp compatible catridges not working
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now
- HP - hp products and customer service
- HP - repair scam
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks