HP Customer Serviceextremely disappointed with hp customer service!

This review is not so much of the product, but more of Hewlett Packard's Customer Service department, with whom I am extremely disappointed with.

We bought an HP Pavilion dv9000t notebook through HP's website and received it in the mail six days ago. It worked fine for a couple of days, and now the notebook won't power up. We tried troubleshooting tips online, we tried chatting with an online technician, and we tried speaking with someone over the phone. All led to no results. We were so disgusted that our notebook which we'd had for three days was working improperly and we were getting nowhere, we gave up and decided to ask for a replacement.

We called HP support and went through the trouble shooting again, which didn't work. We asked for a replacement, and they had to transfer us to another department. Never mind, that transferring took 25 minutes, but they transferred us to the Rebate dept. We hung up, and called back, and again they said they were transferring to the Rebate dept. I guess outsourcing doesn't differentiate b/t REBATE & REPLACEMENT. We talked to about 9 different people and spent 2.5 hours on the phone. Each person trying to troubleshoot, and me cutting them off saying I was done with the troubleshooting. Anyways, I was so angry, by then I just wanted a full refund. HP offers full refunds within the first 21 days. I called back and asked to speak with the supervisor who authorizes refunds. I had to be assigned to a case manager (who by the way, wasn't in the office, of course). I would be contacted within 24-48 hours. Yeah, that hasn't happened yet. We're calling the credit card company to have them dispute the charge.

• Un
    Unhappy Customer43215 Oct 01, 2020

I purchased a computer from HP. The buffalo hard drive would never automatically back up my files. After calls to HHP tech, Microsoft, and Buffalo (over 10 calls all together). I asked for a refund. I was told to contact my service rep - who has never called me back... Finally disputed the charge. Still have never heard from HP.

• Al
    Al Shur Jul 15, 2020

Bought an HP Oman Obelisk Desktop at the beginning of the year and had nothing but problems with in. Worse then the PC was their warrantee service. (Even the case number that they gave me couldn't be found on their website. Everything had to be conducted by phone.) Took weeks to get to a live person and a send back approval. Now, after almost two months, NO PC. After 5 phone calls, was to told that they don't have the part in stock and it's on "a slow boat from China". Asked why they didn't just replace it with another machine and was told that they would have someone call me back. THEY NEVER DID!. In total: 7 months of ownership, about two weeks of total use, and more than a dozen phone calls with about 40 hours on hold... and I still don't have the PC that I bought 7 months ago! We will never buy another HP product again. In fact, we have two newer HP machines that are being taken back today because the seller has an an "any reason return" policy for the for first 90 days. This is the worse service on one of the worse products we have owned.

joe dail Nov 29, 2019

I have a hp laptop that I purchased it came out of the box messed up, for three months I have tried everything that I could with hp to get this resolved. Finally, after two hours on the phone, they informed me that for 47.00 they would fix it and another 15.00 dollars a month. What is the warranty for. I have always used all hp products but never again. Joseph Dail

• Mi
    Millie000111 Nov 22, 2019

They lied to me and told me they had some firmware I needed to download-said it would cost 49.99.
    Paid and transferred to tech to get download info- they do not have the software- TECH HIMSELF TOLD ME THE SALES DEPT WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO GET YOUR MONEY. Requested immediate cancellation- was told I have to speak with a case mgr. to get my account cancelled and get a refund. I work 12 -14 hour days and am too busy to take calls. Every time I called they said they cancelled it and issued a refund - everytime they were lying. RIDICULOUS YOU HAVE TO SPEAK TO A CASE MGR TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. You don't have to speak to a case mgr when they steal it from you in the first place???
    Took 3 weeks and many many more calls to HP "smartfriend" to get to a case manager. She refunded the 49.99 and in 3-5 days it was back in my account. I just found out she did not cancel the service and they have been taking 14.99 out of my bank account for the last 3 months so she refunded the initial fee but instead of cancelling- "gave me 3 month free"?? with the stipulation that I would cancel in 90 days if I did not want to continue. BUT SHE NEVER TOLD ME THIS! I THOUGHT IT WAS CANCELLED! I MADE IT CLEAR I NEVER WANTED ANYTHING TO DO WITH HP'S SCAM AGAIN. So now they are into my bank account every month for 14.99 and I have to go through the nightmare of trying to cancel and get a refund again. THIS IS FRAUD! Why is this BS allowed to continue??? WONDER HOW MUCH THEY COLLECT WITH THEIR CASE MGR CANCELLATION POLICY- I have 3 HP laptops and a hp all in one printer /scanner. -SHADY AS F**K!
    NEVER buying another hp product or service again- they will NEVER BE GETTING ANOTHER CENT FROM ME AGAIN- SCREW YOU HP AND YOUR SMARTFRIEND [censored]

• Do
    dove24 Oct 29, 2019

I purchased a laptop and it is out of warranty and now being given a complete run around saying it will be repaired in Singapore and not Australia. Call centre is located in India once again not in Australia.This is disgusting we purchase an item in Australia and expect repairs to be carried out on our home soil not a foreign country when our country is in the state it is in with drought and so many businesses closing. I then wait for 3 days to have the computer picked up by courier and as I sit and wait it is still in my possession. Have been told it will be picked up today, but we will see. I have just been told work will be carried out now in Australia. I have always purchased HP but I will think carefully if I need another computer or printer and make sure they support our country and not some other country.

• Cy
    Cynthia Carter 27 Jan 29, 2019

HP should be ashamed of themselves. A dog would give me better customer service than this crowd and dogs don't speak English! I've been trying to source an HP printer cartridge all morning but I either get cut off or the people are so stupid they don't know what I'm saying. If I ask a question their answer is "OK" when what was required was a "yes" or a "no". I can't begin to explain how frustrated I am. I will call Epson or another company to see if they have something that is compatible.

Johnl6000 Jan 27, 2019

I just tried again. The tech took control looked at some pictures and then left. I waited for about ten minutes with no action and then disconnected.
    I had a problem with HP about 5 years ago. They wouldn't honor a warranty. I stopped purchasing all hp products. But this computer was a good deal and I can now see why. It has given me nothing but problems since day 1. I had to replace the video card after about a month. I didn't even ask them because I know I would get nowhere. But now I was hoping for real help. Nothing.
    If I want help I'll have top pay for it even though my system is still under warranty.

Johnl6000 Jan 27, 2019

HP customer service is a SCAM. My computer only shows a few thumbnails on an external drive the rest are just icons. When I got someone from HP to help they told me they aren't qualified and I need to pay someone to fix their problem. My computer is three months old and they want to charge me to correct the problem.
    I'm going back to Dell or some other brand that has customer service when the system is under warranty.

• Hp
    HP Pavillion Laptop Jan 06, 2019

I am so disappointed with my HP Pavilion. We were on vacation when we bought it. When we got home (which was to late to take it back, (we bought it at Staples) we checked it out to discover it did not have a CD Rom, which we assumed every computer had one, (yeah, we know never assume.) 2nd problem, the designer obliviously never dealt with a USB sticks because the ports are to close to have 2 in at the same time. We need one to use for our wireless mouse so we have to unplug our mouse to be able to use the USB sticks that has information on it., (there are some that are small enough to fit.) We probably will not buy another HP product or recommend them to anyone.

• Ji
    Jimmymack1993 Oct 31, 2018

I purchased a HP Desktop Envy in 2015, bought a extended warranty, In October, the Media Player Went Out, had to transfer all my music and documents on my external hard drive, HP did a BUYBACK, emailed me gift certificates, BUT i could only use them at their HP STORE, a catch, then I order a NEW HP Desktop Envy on October 11, 2018, I call HP after I receive it to help me set it up, and guess what, HPs systems are down. I have been messing around with this computer, the new one, finally get it running, call them again, their systems are down, I'm supposed to call them back, , I have over 62, 000 Files of music on this thing, the new one, and guesss what, the same damn thing is happening, Media Player Problems on the New One. which has Windows 10, The people at HP Say they will call me, I Have to call them, Someone Told Me, With Their Systems being down, and that happening to the 2 computers, why don't you look into another brand.
    These higher ups and that SMART TEAM are pissing me off.

• Li
    Linda AM Mar 10, 2018

I will never buy another HP laptop. I used to hold them in high regard, but no longer. I send my, under warranty, laptop in to be repaired. The two pieces were coming apart. I got the run around and customer support, whom I could barely understand, kept saying they would provide me $200 toward a new one. A new one? Really? Finally I told them to just send it back. I was going to take to a repair shop in town. When it came back the screen was busted and it had not been fixed on my original repair. I kept contacting them since being under warranty and they are the ones who broke it, I felt they should have given me a replacement. I never did get anything back from them to this day. It's been over a year now and nothing has been done and no word from them. I am thoroughly disgusted!

• Ka
    Kath B Oct 02, 2017

I purchased an HP4527 printer on June 30 2017 with an extended warranty from Argos. First the ink didn't work. As I registered the printer I used the web chat rather than return it to the shop and after two attempts ink arrived. Once in the printer started to chew my paper and a part popped out when using it. As I wanted advise I did another web chat. HP said they would send me another printer. The printer got delivered to local shop but the wrong name was on it so it had to go back. The then sent the wrong model. Four weeks after I advised them of this I got an email advising me to contact them which I did and was advised someone would call me back. After 4 days I called them as I had not had a call from HP. I was told they could not send me another printer as the one they had sent did the same job and was not much different to the original. I now have a printer don't like and dont want and the extended warranty wont cover it(as advised by Argos). I have wasted £56 as they wont give ma any money back . Would not recommend HP printers again

Marcus62 Aug 01, 2017

I just bought my HP laptop and have been complaining about it since day one. First I bought the warranty thinking that that would give me some relief if anything were to happen to the laptop. Well first the laptop an Intel i7 7500cpu is a real piece of crap! Its not bluetooth capable, the main problem now is it won't find a simple wireless Epson printer. It found it once worked and never worked again. I called technical support and was told that I had to buy another warranty in order for them to help me fine the problem of why the laptop cannot find the printer anymore. I was told that if anything happened to the printer HP could be sued for helping me with the problem. Has anyone out there ever heard of anything so completely [censor] backwards. I have dealt with HP for 15 years and never heard of anything like that. I want my money back from the laptop, I'll return it I'll find something else with a tech support team more qualified to help me and that will be that.

• He
    helpmenow Jul 18, 2017

I will probably never by another HP product again because the customer service experience is so horrible. I have an 1860 printer and it under warranty, which I paid for. It broke. They did send out a new one. In two separate packages. It is the experience thy put you thorough which is so very horrible it has driven me to write this review. They charge you for the printer to make suer you return it. Who wants to keep a broken printer? Then they make you work so hard just to get the printer returned it is ridiculous and infuriating. I asked many times will they have it picked up and I was assured they would. Then there are no specifications on getting pack to you. They should schedule it for you upon request. They should send an email with directions, which should be easy like clicking on a link or to schedule a pick up the tracking number should be there and all that. Instead, I have to call and then go thought about 8 people some of whom are downright rude. I had to wait for them to connect me to Fed Ex. in a three way in which the HP rep shouts at me to cooperate not letting answer. Rude. Then Fed Ex tells me because they did not put the work return on the label I cannot return it. HP hangs up on me and I am still on hold as I type this trying to get someone to help me return the damn printer. That was about 49 minutes ago. To get the printer diagnosed as broken when I could have told them than in 5 seconds took 2 infuriating hours. It is not about the quality of the printer or the fact they did return it. It is about the quality of experience in dealing with HP. Find another company.

• Ia
    Ian Chong Jun 13, 2017

Horrible customer service from HP!!

I have had such issues with the HP support! I've called them 5 times and nothing ever gets done!!! It's extremely frustrating. First time I called was May 28th, which was only 2wks after I purchased my notebook, because i was getting frequent BSODs and my notebook would just crash and reboot and crash! I called tech support and they tried to trouble shoot it, but was unable to fix it over the phone and via remote access to my notebook. He then supposedly escalated the issue to a level 2 technician that was to call me back in 1-2 days. After two days and no return call, i followed up and spoke to another Rep who told me that there was no documentation under my case #...WTF! So i go through the same process (wasting another hour on the phone) with the same outcome, which was no help! He did however mention that my 1yr warranty on my computer is about to expire, which I found surprising since i just purchased my notebook...again WTF!! Anyways, he said that a level 2 technician would contact me in 2 days, which of course he didn't (i suspect this is a typical line they give you to get rid of you!) So I took matters into my own hands and just got my NEW notebook fixed by a friend that works at Lenovo! Fast forward to June 6th and I called HP again and spoke with like 10 Reps to try and get the proper warranty date corrected should any hardware fail in the next year...and yet AGAIN they are useless with this issue, with no ownership of task/responsibility to try and correct the proper warranty date! Also, why does this link (https://support.hp.com/ca-en/checkwarranty) not work?!! I really hope someone at HP reads this and does something to improve the customer service because this was the primary selling point to buying an HP in the first place...what a massive FAIL!

• Ca
    CarTom Mar 17, 2017

I too have had a bad experience with HP tech support/ customer service. Owned our computer less than 80 days and it can no longer go on the internet. Have had my Internet service people check it and my Antivirus tech and all say it is an HP problem. All say the same thing that it is an HP problem and should be covered under my 90 day soft ware warranty. I call HP support they blamed everyone from Internet provider to Antivirus . Then after 90 days and numerous calls they say were sorry your soft ware is out of warranty but we will fix your problem for 49.99 I refused to pay for what was reported before warranty but was given the run around several times and now I want it fixed.
    You cant speak to anyone who speaks understandable English or anyone in the U.S.. They are a ripoff. I truly hope someone can do something about this company and its overseas tech/customer support/warranty.

• Sy
    SynToon Mar 05, 2017

Purchase a Printer Pagewide Pro MFP 577DW, had sensor issues in the first 3 weeks. Technician came out and advised we needed a replacement which was covered under warranty because it was less then a month old and we could replace it. Contacted HP (this was in November 2016) who said they will arrange a new one. We did not hear anything, we started chasing again after Christmas and New Year given the holiday period. We keep speaking to different people who keep telling us dates it will arrive. Was meant to arrive on the 27th Feb 2017. Contacted them on the 28th Feb 2017 as we didn't get a delivery, and was advised that it was delayed due to delivery issues. Would arrive 2 days after the original promised date which would be the 1st March 2017. The consultant we spoke to said he would contact us regularly to inform us on the progress, haven't heard from him. It is now the 6th March 2017 and we have not seen our replacement printer, or heard from HP.

It has been 4 months since we raised our original issue with the printer and was promised a replacement, and we have not received a thing nor a call.

The complaints line: you have to be on hold about an hour and than get disconnected. Whats the point of a complaints line if no one answers?

Don't buy HP or expect any service, FALSE promises and never follow through with things they say. Product may be ok, but overall, the experience after purchase when you have an issue is a JOKE

Matt Smith Feb 23, 2017

Bought a HP Envy with I-7 processor and Beat audio. Paid over 900.00 for it (almost enough to buy a Mac) thing worked fairly well for about 6 months, then the trouble began...Screen, going blank, over heating, (for which there was a recall but mine did not qualify), screen shifting from one open tab to another without touching anything. At the 14 month stage all of this was magnified and the computer now is functioning at about 50% of what it should. Call HP to complain and they advised they had a trade in program, and my 900.00 computer was worth 125.00 in trade!!! Heck even they know this computer is a piece of CRAP! Oh well I will never buy another one and the customer service was useless!

RATING F- - - and then some!

• Dr
    Drummond Sykes Jan 18, 2017

HP CUSTOMER SUPPORT. This is the first time I have taken the time to write a complaint about anything. I have been a loyal HP customer for 15+ years. I have bought printers that seem to always malfunction right when the warranty is up. But thats not the issue. The issue is how HP customer support handles issues and support. First I was offered a resolution only if I subscribed to some service for 49.99. Then I was told I can pay for a technician to come out and repair. I can find a technician to charge me to fix my printer on my own. Then I was told that I could upgrade for a new printer at a discounted price. To add insult to injury they gave me a suppose to be discounted price that ended up being more than the advertised Walmart price for the same printer. Then they said ok we'll give you free ink for a month. That will really help since I probably won't need ink for 2 months. You be the judge. Am I being to critical here? HP you just lost a customer.

• Pa
    Paul de G Jul 23, 2016

I too am extremely disappointed with HP customer service. I bought a printer in good faith, which, after an error showing a faulty printer head, was replaced. This new printer too failed to work, and what should have been an extremely simple installation of a printer, turned into a nightmare. After about 6 hours of phone calls with Phillipine CSR's, multiple and useless remote sessions with the same, non-responses, passing of the buck, and general twaddle, they finally admitted what I knew after half an hour, and admitted that they didn't know what the hell was wrong with the printer after all. Have offered me a refund, but based on this experience, I am sure there will be significant delays, etc. They make lawyers look good, with their multiple and usually entirely wrong suggestions of what the issue is. Utterly disappointing and ineffective. I am now returning my HP and won't get another printer or other computer product from them.

• Wi
    William McMullin Jun 13, 2016

My HP laptop died after only a year of light use. I used it as a work computer when I worked from home 2 days a week for a year. Now, it's having electrical problems and dies often. HP executive customer support won't rectify the situation. They won't repair it or issue a refund.

Mario Iacolucci Mar 15, 2016

From: Mario Iacolucci > [protected] [email protected] .com...On March I3, 2016, I purchased a Offjet 4650 printer at the Park Place store in Barrie at about 2 PM...I asked at customer service and return area in the store, if the contents in the box would provide me a manual? I was told no. I told the young lady at the counter that I was disappointed. Her exact words were, " that's too bad''. I still bought the printer and i made a verbal complaint at the same counter with a young manager of that area at that time of day. I was very disappointed with her response.

• Js
    jspaleta Jan 31, 2016

I have a 4 year service contract with HP. I contacted HP 3 times for my printer problem. Each time the technician said he will transfer me to the parts supervisor but of course no answer. Each time I was scheduled to receive a call back by the supervisor but never did. I honestly believe they do this on purpose in hope I would give up so they don't have to send me the part. Their service stinks !
    My Name is Jack Spaleta, Charlotte, NC, and I can be reached at [protected] email: [email protected]

• To
    Tony1313 Jan 25, 2016

HP customer service is the worst. Two days old notebook started having problems. They gave me institutions that removed all the software off my computer. It took 4 days for them to finally send the software Sent today, wondering how long it will take.. My first and last HP.

• Na
    Nancy Baker Jan 20, 2016

I phoned HP support because my HP printer would not print w/black ink! The tech worked on it for 2 days, did the same things repeatedly with no results. He used up all my color ink and half of my black ink. The computer is still the same as it was. He sold me a service plan for $400. I would like a refund on the service contract immediately. This has been an extremely upsetting session. I could only understand about half of what the tech said and he kept telling me not to worry, he would fix it.

• Co
    Coachnle Dec 30, 2015

NEVER EVER USE "HP SmartFriend Service"
    12-30-2015 The latest update of Windows 10 conflicted with my Microsoft Outlook and I lost the ability to click on the "To" and get to my address book. If I typed in a name, the email addresses would come up. With Mandeep's help and 3 hours later, he lost all of my email addresses and passed me on to another group the next day. He said on the phone that he had made a mistake and should not have done something that lost everything. Before the next group called, I cancelled the service. I spent 10 hours retyping all 300 of my email addresses back into my computer and getting it back to working order. Then Suzi called me and wanted to know why I cancelled and she said I would be charged $49.99 anyway even though the problem was made worse. She said she would not charge me a $70 cancellation fee. A computer tech friend of mine said the problem could have been fixed if only he had not deleted everything.

Mary Jo Drager Sep 16, 2015

Same thing happened to me with HP SmartFriend support. Transfer to transfer to transfer, and finally told tier 3 will phone me within 24 hours. Never happened, HP never phoned, and I am charging back the cost. The one good thing is HP support--rather lack of it--makes me appreciate Geek Squad, despite occasional shortcomings. At least GS gives you a service, not only the runaround, which is all we got from HP SmartFriend support.

James Sutton Jul 24, 2015

Due to your heavy-handed tactics regarding using refilled ink cartridges, I will never “purchase” another printer nor for that matter any other product you sell. Your tactic of “discovering” a non HP cartridge and then interfering with the printer your company sold outright is plain and simple theft. I will make certain that I advise everyone I know of your tactics (theft by deception).

You may think you are smart but, you should be ashamed.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO THE CEO!

• Um
    umberto turelli Mar 19, 2015

Hi my name is Umberto turelli i like to let you know that i bought a ink 901 pack of 2 in walmart one work it and the other did not work no
    ink i went to walmart because i did not have a slip and the items was open. of course it will be open to put it on the printer i chose to to stappler and bought one there and it work why it walmart selling items damage!
    my email is [email protected] thaks

John 640 Mar 06, 2015

Hp is giving Bad Support. They Want only Money.

• Ro
    Roberto Z. Oct 13, 2014

Thousand of choice out there. I'll be dam if I'll ever buy another HP product. I bought a HP pavilion F-250, six months later the hard drive went cucu. It would cost me $300 to fixt it.
    Screw this people, they'll never see another penny of mine.

• Ri
    RikyA May 10, 2014

I could not agree more with everything said here. Hewlett Packard's customer service has got to be among the worst operations (if not the worst) in any industry that can conceivably be thought of. Spent HOURS on the phone with several representatives (most of whom could not speak intelligible English) just to find out over three hours later that the matter could NOT be resolved by their "tech" support. So I ask for an email confirming their conclusions so that I could return the laptop that I had just purchased THAT DAY to the retailer, and guess what...5 customer reps later we learn that this is not an option. I quote one customer rep... "That's not how it works" Nothing in recent memory would please me more than to be face to face with that particular individual for just two minutes! A brand new out of the box laptop and believe it or not some of the reps were not even aware that this particular model existed! I had to keep repeating the serial number to them several times.

I AM OFFICIALLY STATING NOW THAT I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER HP PRODUCT FOR THE REMAINDER OF MY MORTAL DAYS!!!

Head the warnings and don't waste your hard earned dollars on such an unworthy company.

I'll be praying for their bankruptcy.

• Hp
    HPishorrible Aug 22, 2013

so I called HP to see if they could help with my printer and computer. I already knew that they were both compatible. So, i'm on the phone for more than an hour with some Asian dude who knows nothing about computers. So he's asking me if you can go on some website the guys like go on Internet Explorer and find the search box. Obviously I know what a search box is. yet literally 5minutes later he goes, did you find the search box. So they asked totally unrelated things that I didn't need to know. So he's saying now you need a virus protection thing that was $179.99. which was totally unrelated to what I wanted to know. And better yet MY COMPUTER IS NEW AND MY PRINTER IS WORKING FINE. I have a feeling he gave me the virus. NEVER TRUST THESE ASIAN IDIOTS ALL THEY SAY IS SOMETHING TOALLY UNRELATED TO YOUR TOPIC.
    I suggest NOT getting a HP computer, printer or something! BTW: what is there customer complaint number????!!!

• To
    TOO DISGUSTED Aug 07, 2013

HP SMARTFRIEND RIPOFF!

$49.95 AT SIGNUP
    $14.99 PER MONTH
    $70.00 EARLY TERMINATION FEE IF YOU CANCEL
    ..AND WHAT DO YOU GET? "TECHNICAL SUPPORT" BY INEXPRIENCED, LOW LEVEL TECHS WHO MORE OFTEN THAN NOT CAN'T SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM BUT PROVIDE A BOILERPLATE SOLUTION TO EVERYTHING...DO A FULL RECOVERY. WHAT A SHAM!

• Cb
    CB-TX May 15, 2013

Worst customer service ever! I've always liked HP printers and decided to purchase an HP ENVY dv7300 custom $1500+ laptop. This is not about the product, but about the service I have received during the 2 months I've owned this product. I have had a couple of minor issues that were finally resolved, until this last weekend - when I spent 5+ hours on the phone with a "supervisor" who's resolution was to swipe my entire drive. She did not tell me to make a recovery disc and I started over from scratch. I purchased the three-year mega-protection plan from HP (they had no record of) and had just purchased a renewal for Norton which has now disappeared and all my software and 4, 000+ fonts had to be reloaded. I wasted 6GB of hotspot data to end up swiping the drive in the end!!! When the "supervisor" told me she would call back, she never did. The next day I called HPCS back to find out the solution to my problem could be resolved as simply as letting the battery run down to 0% so it could restore itself. So I not only wasted $70 of hotspot data the previous day, my entire computer had to be reset and restored step-by-step! Why does each CSR have an entirely different solution for every issue!! So, not that I wanted to waste anymore time on this issue, but I was compelled to make an official complaint with HP. 45 minutes later I get to another "supervisor" who didn't so much as offer me a $10 coupon for all my troubles (and I asked for something to make this right 3x)! All I have to say, is if you have an issue and you think the CSR is an idiot, call back and keep calling back until you get someone with half a brain! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

Sincerey,
    CB -Texas

• Mg
    MGH59 Jan 29, 2013

Jusr called HP Customer Support in order to get some advice on accessing an outside e-mail account via my HP Outlook. Nothing was broken, just a procedural issue that I could not resolve via the HP on line support site.
    HP wanted to charge me a "1 time charge" of $59.00 in order to help me resolve my issue on their computer.
    Absolutely my last HP device of any kind and I will be warning my friends and colleauges of the shabby and greedy nature of the company.
    I also intend to contact the retailer that sold me this device to voice my displeasure over what I think is blatant customer financial abuse. Stay away from HP products if you expect anything out of your electronics manufacturer after the sale. Awful customer service.

• Gr
    Gray Ghost Aug 30, 2012

At the beginning of Aug. 2012, I found a special online deal for a desktop tower with HP. After putting in an order and paying for said order, my funds were refunded to me a few days later. There was no explanation in the emails to me, just that my money was being refunded. I called HP customer service and was transferred 3-4 times until finally I was given an explanation. They explained that the "special deal" I had found was a glitch and not a valid price. Several people tried to get this deal and were refused, but given a $200 credit as an apology. For the inconvenience, HP offered me the $200 HP credit good towards their products. I agreed and they said the coupon code would be emailed to me in 24 hours. It was never sent to me. I contacted them by phone and email several more times and was given the same promise. However no coupon code/credit has ever been sent to me.

What really angers me about it all is the dishonesty. They could just be straight with me and tell me they have no interest in keeping their promise. But they continue to lead me on as if they care. If they were to actually give me the credit, I'd use it towards buying a new desktop tower from them, spending more of my money for their product. However, they have driven me away probably for good with their underhanded dishonesty. I have no interest in giving them my business now. Its funny, I know several people who legitimately got the credit from them they promised... But with me, somehow they will not follow through even though I've been quite patient and civil during the whole process. So I'll take my business elsewhere from now on.

• Cl
    clutterbuck Aug 03, 2012

i brought my pavilion in 2011 with in the 1st week it crashed twice. lucky for me i have a friend that fixes them. would never buy 1 again. but that's not the problem i have with HP at the moment. My husband brought me a photo smart printer for my birthday this year and then inks lasted a week replace the inks and the black ran out the next day didn't last 24hours. but to rub salt in the wound even more u buy HP ink and the offer you rewards. yay something free well that's we thought. Ive had 2 rewards and cant even use them. i reward to to a cinema that's not in every area and the other is a free month of free movies TV. but to get that u need to sign up with a credit card so whats free about that. so i thought i would send them a email well do u think i could find where to send my complaint. took me a good 1 just over the net. never going to buy any HP again.

• Bi
    Bill Nicoll Jul 11, 2012

I made the mistake of buying what HP, laughingly refers to as a hp Care Pack. It is a total waste of $79.95!! I expressed my total dissatisfaction to several representatives. They DO OT CARE! They charged my credit card but claim to be unable, unwilling is more like it, to issue a credit. They gave several reasons, the first was that my request came more than 21 days from the date of sale. The second was that I had registered the product. It is true, I did register it. That was how I learned how pathetic their service is. I too made phone calls which wound up in India or the Philippines. Barelly able speak english, they putme on hold constantly and then drop the call. I eventually attempted to call the corporate offices in California and spoke with Dan. He then turned me over to Brenda. Brenda is most likely a nice lady outside her official duties, but she reiterated the same nonsense as all the rest. Personally, I will NEVER, EVER, buy another Hewlitt Packard product of any sort.

• Sm
    Smita Anil Tella Jul 10, 2012

We never get gas deliveries on time. It takes almost one month for the agency to deliver our gas. This causes a great inconvenience to us. We are also working and don't get time to keep reminding them. Every month we are facing this problem