HP - Compaq Presario Notebook — not replacing the machine
I bought my laptop 5 months back. Have encountered the same problem three times and also went to their service centre three times for the same. They are just not able to find the problem and simply reinstalling windows again and again. They are just trying to pass time so that my warranty expires and then I will be paying for any problem. As a student I have wasted a lot of money and time on this in the mid of my semester when my projects are going on and had to use my laptop for them. Hp being such a reputed company is not listening to my complaint. I wanted my machine to be replaced so that I can carry on with my project. They are simply not taking it.
More HP - Compaq Presario Notebook Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless!
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product!
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service!
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now
- HP - hp products and customer service
- HP - repair scam
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks