HoverKickslights stopped working

G

I have ordered two pairs of shoes from HoverKicks website, one pair was for myself and another one was a gift for my girlfriend.
When I received the shoes everything seemed fine, quality was nice and lights were working ok.
My girlfriend was really impressed and liked the shoes.
About three days later her shoes stopped working and few days later the same thing happened with my pair!
I contacted HoverKicks customer service and demanded a full refund and they refused! No explanations, no apology and no refund! Terrible scam business!

• Al
    Allexisvsgaming Jun 17, 2016

Yes it is true! Today I went to the road to go skateboarding boarding but then my shoe stopes working I can't turn it off at all and it won't charge!!!😠

• Te
    Teresa Larkin Sep 19, 2016

I bought two pairs of shoes... one for a gift and the other for myself.
    I have the following complaints...
    1. After wearing my pair for an hour and a half they stopped working. So I attempted to charge them.
    2. The left shoe charges and will relight but the right shoe does NOT. It simply has one red light on the bottom of the sole that heats up while connected to the charger... no lights or anything when not connected to the charger.
    3. The area that lights up gets hot enough that I can't hold my fingers there for more than a few minutes.
    4. tried to connect with customer service online but won't go through.
    5. Called the customer service line and waited over 40 minutes before the man told me to fill out a return slip located on web page link. They would send an email with additional information and a mailing slip which I need to print off and he said to INCLUDE PICTURES OF THE DEFECT in the shoe.
    I pointed out that if they had the shoe in hand they would be able to see the defect... he again informed me TO SEND PICTURES.
    Attaching photos of the shoes. I also took a video of the thermometer while it was reading/increasing... it got to 111.2 degrees before the thermometer showed an error reading.

Comments