HotwirePoor customer service! Really poor, embarrassing!

P

Really, unbelievable...!!!

Reservation made Jun 20 for hotel, received confirmation, call to confirm hotel, hotel says no rooms and do not have confirmation... supervisors DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY are doing... I simply wanted a good comfortable room for my daughtr which I paid for... In the Interim on 2.45 HOURS the supervisor JP could not take care of the situation... This is definately Final booking at Hotwire and its affiliates! I asked supervisor tocheck with hotel, perhaps confimation came through, he would not do it... I could not, HE would not accommodate me in another property and in the interim so many available hotels became unavailable... I only wanted what I paid for, a 2 star hotel in the vicinity as offered and booked initially... So sick of hearing I am sorry, I apologive, and off the wall comments that do not even matter... Finally I beggef him to call hotel again and check on confirmation... behold they got it but still I did not receive check in instructions, I am on hold with LYN who again put me through the ringer talking about information that does not matter!... Really Hotwire, now almost 3 hours... reference [protected] for my daughter Raffelina Grano checking in tonight!... Horrific...!!!
Will pass on o all mytravelling friends not to trust Hotwire... Sorry but not worth booking through you or your affiliates... will use others..
Patricia Micallef [protected] I had to book another hotel for over 150.00 dollars more and cannot even use it as my daughter will show up at other property at midnight... I truly am really irrate at the Service you DO not provide...

Patricia Micallef [protected]