HotwireCharged in different currency

For both of my reservations (Hotwire itineraries [protected] and [protected]) I've been charged in a different currency than I preferred. So in fact, I overpaid 12 dollars for both of my transactions). Even my bankaccount is blocked by this transactions due to 'unusual activity' (I live in the USA and was charged by Euro through HOtwire Germany on Paris, because they charged in Euro's in stead of dollars). I would appreciate to get reimbursed for the exchange rate (12 dollars) and the inconvenience.