Hotels.com — service / price match guarantee
I booked 3 nights at a hotel using Hotels.com. They charged my credit card immediately. When I arrived at the hotel they only had me down for 2 nights. They offered to book a 3rd night and suggested I contact Hotels.com. I booked the third night directly with the hotel. The next day I contacted Hotels.com and they wasted an hour of my time correcting their mistake. At the end of the conversation I noticed the direct rate with the hotel was significantly lower than the Hotels.com rate. I asked them to honor their price match guarantee and they refused. After staying at the hotel for 2 nights I got my invoice telling me it was checkout day. I went to the desk and they explained that Hotels.com had cancelled the third night I booked directly with the hotel, and so I had to checkout after 2 days and check back in for the third day. I did that. I then used the receipt from the direct hotel booking to open a "Price Match Guarantee" claim on the Hotels.com website. They refused. I went back and for through 10 emails, asking to have my case escalated. I've lost patience, and now I'm going to file a complaint with my state attorney general.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue