Hotels.com Canadabilling

A

I called the toll free number and booked a hotel room with taxes for $115 for 1 night. I did not receive an email confirming the reservation. Upon arriving at the hotel the front desk staff were unable to tell me the price reserved for my room as it is not displayed on their system. When I left the hotel, I did not get a receipt as they stated the number where I booked the reservation will provided me with an email receipt. I checked my credit card to find out I paid $142.37 for the room! I called hotels.ca to dispute the charges and urge the representative to pull up the call recording to verify the conversation that took place. Suprise suprise, hotels.ca does not keep call recordings. I am disputing the charge via my credit card company and I will NEVER book with hotels.ca in the future.

• Mr
    mrs white Jul 31, 2011

oh they give you an invalid confirmation at least that is what they did to me