My Tickets to India Logo

My Tickets to India

Having problems with My Tickets to India?

My Tickets to India Customer Service Contacts

2nd Floor, Plot № 16, HSIDC IT Park
Panchkula
India - 134109

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with My Tickets to India Customer Service. Initial My Tickets to India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for My Tickets to India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about My Tickets to India. Discuss the issues you have had with My Tickets to India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

My Tickets to IndiaFlight canceled due to covid-19 and no refund given-plus lies

On 18th Feb ticket from US to Chennai was purchased with insurance for travel on 25th March 2020. After many calls to both MTTI and the Qatar airlines offices, it was determined that MyTicket to India both lied to me about refunding my money, and attempted to get me to pay even more money for a refund. Qatar says that there is no such policy. I'm now out $1485. oo and no idea when this fake company plans to do anything to resolve this issue in a fair legal manor. I will be taking this up with each and every possible contact available to me in an effort to recuperate the funds paid, yet never refunded. This is no way to treat people just because you are in crisis with your business. NEVER use a travel agent! Call airlines or book online with airlines directly. This is just wrong on every level and I do intend to make a very comprehensive push towards getting my money back.

My Tickets to IndiaRefund for cancelled flight in India not received

I had made a booking for travel in India through your agency and payment was made using US American Express card. One sector, Kolkata to Guwahati on Spice Jet flight SG 3347 on 27 Jan 2020, PNR GGQBRH was cancelled as this was an evening flight and not suitable for my trip to Kaziranga. This was done through your agents in India and with agreement fro Spice Jet. Spice Jet says they have credited you the refund. I have contacted your agents in India several times starting from 29 Jan to 12 Feb. Talked to several agents, Ajit, Prasanth, Varun, Ravish, Rohit, Tabrez etc to name only a few whose names I have noted down. They all promised call back and resolution. Todate, nothing has happened. I am still awaiting my refund. Please follow up and respond. Thanks.

• Updated by Sarasu Vargheese · Mar 06, 2020

The above domestic flight in India on 27/1/2020 was cancelled as your agent had booked an evening flight not suited for my travel to Kaziraga. Cancellation was done through your agents in India and with Spice Jet. Spice Jet informed me that refund was made to your agency. I have spoken to several agents in India regarding this refund, starting from Jan 29 to Feb 11. Agent names: Ajit, Prasanth, Varun, Ravish, Rohit, Tabrez to name only a few. Issue remains unresolved. Kindly follow up and advise resolution action. Thanks.

Aug 04, 2019

My Tickets to India — flight ticket

On 7/7/2018 I bought a flight ticket from Qatar airways through a travel agency (My tickets to India), the...