Hotels.com — hotel (thriftlodge moose jaw, canada) confirmation # [protected]
When we went to check in on September 28, 2019 we realized the hotel was not in Moose Jaw. During the two weeks that I was on vacation, I stayed in other hotels that I booked with Hotel.com. All were ok but this one. My confirmation # was [protected] and the address showed Highway 1 East, Box 936, Moose jaw. The box maybe in Moose Jaw but the hotel is not. I asked the clerk to cancel my reservation, but she said she could not. I looked for some kind of contact on my reservation and could not find one. This hotel is not only outside of Moose Jaw, but it is also run down. I would like my money refunded for this hotel because it was not as advertized. I have contacted my visa and will be making a complaint. However, I hope you will refund my money before visa takes action.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue