Hot Topicrude employee asked me to leave the store

A

I often bought from Hot Topic and was pretty satisfied with their service until now. Two days ago I went to Hot Topic store and wanted to buy a dress. I needed it for a special event so I spent there quite a lot of time because I couldn't decide which dress to buy. While I was thinking one of Hot Topic employees came to me and asked if I was planning to buy something. She was rude and her voice was unfriendly. Then she added that if I wasn't buying anything I should leave the store!! Tell me Hot Topic, how dare your workers talk in such a terrible manner with customers? I left the store because I was disgusted with that kind of attitude. You just lost a customer and I really wanted to buy one of the dresses and actually I was even thinking to come back for the second one later! Horrible service and that rude girl should be fired!

• Yo
    Young Tang Oct 13, 2018

Wow, and I thought I was being singled out here in Reno's store. I experience similar situation just today!! I think it was the manager there, she act as if she owns the whole franchise! When she gave me such attitude, I called her out politely and said I really don't appreciate the attitude you are giving me. And she told me they dont need me as a customer, and even dare me to call her district manager by giving me his phone number and name. Just wow! Looks like they literally train their employee to act such jerk. especially when you want to return or exchange something within their store policy!!