Horizongoldcard.com — unsecured credit card
Received today in the mail apostcard said i was preapproved for a credit card unsecured for $500.00. I came home from work went on the website to give my preapproved number. Needless to say before i went any further i went to read the terms and conditions. They want either a debit card or a credit card with my name on it. I already fell for this stupid ### scam. I already have the same card but my so called credit limit is for yes $7, 500.00 dollars. I can't get my money back that they took out of my checking account and i have had my debit card canceled and had to get a new one plus change my pin number. I've tried to look for merchandise to see what they have, i can't believe the prices. How is the company allowed to stay in business?
More Horizongoldcard.com Complaints & Reviews
- Horizon Gold - dishonest business practices!
- Horizon Gold - scammed by horizon gold
- Horizon Gold Card - I don't want this card!!!
- Horizon Credit Card - not what it said it was
- The Horizon Gold Credit Card - not credit card like you would want
- Horizon Gold Credit Card - stolen card
- Horizon Gold - credit card fraud
- Horizon Gold / Hallmark Bank - beware - it's a scam!
- www.horizongoldcard.com - scam and rip off!
- Horizon Gold Card - simply fraud!