Horizon Credit Cardnot what it said it was

J

I was also mislead by the people at Horizon. This card is nothing like they lead you to believe. Their stuff is junk. I was told no more money would come out of my account, unless ordered something, which I have no intention of doing. I have asked for my money back and I have heard nothing. I am now contacting my credit card company, better business bureau, and attorney generals office. In my opinion, they lied to me and stole my money. I now want it back!

• Wi
    william greene Sep 11, 2008

i want to cancel my credit card

• Ta
    tammy Johnson Nov 07, 2008

I too was riped off my horzion credit services and it was not what I through it was. I want my money back also and I wonder what could I do about it because they are getting everybody by saying they are a credit card but they should post in there site that the card can't be use for outside purchase only there store then people wouldn't spend there money for it.

• Ro
    ROLAND J BEANS Aug 06, 2009

[email protected]
    Please return my money
    to my PEARL CARD MASTERCARD.
    IF YOU ARE NOT SENDING ME A CREDITCARD
    PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY TO MY
    CREDIT CARD A.S., A.P.

THANKYOU ALL VERY MUCH..

• Pa
    patricia crawford Nov 03, 2009

i would like my money put back in my account as they said this was a credit card and its not . idont like there stuff as it looks cheap. i will never buy from this store . please return my 29.95 to my back account

• Si
    Single mom Nov 16, 2009

Horizon is a total rip-off. Their cards sent through the mail are a fraud. No credit card in 5 days, and you can only spend the money on it with them. I have been trying to get my money back and they have not complied. DON'T DO IT!!!

• Ei
    Eileen Hamilton Jan 06, 2010

I CALLED IN DECEMBER, 2009 TO CANCEL MY CARD. I WAS TOLD THAT THE CREDIT WOULD BE IN 24 TO 72 HOURS. THAT WAS MORE THAN 72 HOURS AND NO CREDIT WAS GIVEN TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE ADVISE WHAT THE STORY IS. IF NO ANSWER I WILL GO TO MY BANK AND HAVE THEM GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AS A WITHDRAWAL AGAINST MY WISHES. EILEEN HAMILTON 215-941-8471.

• Ab
    abbagale Jul 19, 2010

better read the fine print before getting this card!!! it is not a credit card! you have to buy from them, and they take money out of your account for their junk! should be a law!!!

• Th
    The Realistic One Sep 20, 2010

It's funny to me how some people dont read the fine print on things. I always check the fine print. This compnay's products are [censor] i will agree with everyone on that. I will also say that they only report to transunion. Their compnay was designed around people with bad credit. The creed, "We are out to take money from people with bad credit to give them a fighting chance at turning a bad credit score around." That is the companies whole purpose of bussiness. They do offer a line of credit with there company. They do send a credit card out to individual's witht eh account number on it. This card can not be used anywhere but there website. It a since it is more of a scam than a credit card. there not screwing people over and when you ask them to cancel the account they will ask to extend more credit and tell you what they are doing for your credit but if you demand them to cancel they will cancel. This card is meant for only people that dont mind giving someone money each month souly to establish better credit.

• Tr
    tracey ross Oct 17, 2010

I am pissed I told this boot leg company that I didn't want the service. Somehow 29.95 was deducted from my debit card. I''m telling you
    now run tis company is a total rip off I'm still speechless how they got
    my account information. At first I didn't know how real this comments
    were before now. Well I'm a living witiness first hand.

• Re
    revengeisgood Feb 27, 2011

ha..ha..ha! I used a pay as you go debit card so they only got me for the initial fee...they have been trying to bill the empty card 4 times a month ever since...what a bunch of idiots...it's a scam plain and simple...does anyone have that customer service number? I would invest in the call just to rip them a new one.

• Sh
    sharonann May 24, 2011

i was told that once they deducted the money from my debit card it would be 5 business days before i got the card and that was last year... and still no card... i want my money back now... this is beyond ridiculous... and then when i tried to call them they're no real people to speak with... return my money along with everyone else's you took under false pretenses... sharon mooney [email protected] .com...

• Th
    thomthumb45 Jun 25, 2011

I had the same experience but I got my back because I argued with the woman because she kept going on n on about how I need them. I had to replace my bank card because of it

• Lo
    louvetta k. lock Jan 28, 2013

i was lead to believe it was a regular credit card i went tostore bought some things an my card didnt work very imbarrassing

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices